Now you can't go to the gym without worrying about looking in the wrong direction

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Apparently some new trend on TikTok is where scantly clad gym thots record themselves working out to see if any dudes are looking at them, then publicly shame men online for being "creeps".

It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese controlling the algorithm on TikTok specifically made this shit a trend to weaken their western opponents by making men fear going to the gym.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 19036, CrazyFitLover and 5 others
In this world there are all kinds of things that happen.

I’m deadass scared rn bc I do be looking at asses and tits but shit man that’s just male nature if I don’t look it’s like becoming a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, virren, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
i never understood staring for more than 1 second tbh
what do you earn after you have already checked if its good or bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
I’m deadass scared rn bc I do be looking at asses and tits but shit man that’s just male nature if I don’t look it’s like becoming a faggot
When I look at women, I look them straight in the eyes and stare into their soul to assert dominance. What They gonna do? Get mad at me for making eye contact?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
100% completely over if you're not top 1% of negro or otherwise elite physical genetics that only need to go to gym 1x a week to maintain natural 10% bf and ripped/jacked look

If you need to go to gym regularly to look good (which is 95% of guys) it's over, that's 4-5 chances a week of you getting called out on tiktok and/or banned from your gym jfl. It's just a matter of time, just more times you need to put yourself in harms way just to get a workout in jfl

fucking clown jew nigger world we live in these days I swear

• So Sad
a erection and i make sexual fantasies on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and juste
It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese controlling the algorithm on TikTok specifically made this shit a trend to weaken their western opponents by making men fear going to the gym.
No it's just the latest way for women's to enact there privilege over men

People trying to control your eye contact/head movement is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever encountered on this earth. Like really do you have that much of a problem if i turn my head or look at you. Do i have to look away every 5-10 seconds? The dumb shit ppl do these days is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: virren, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 19865
Men should just decapitate themselves for their own good

And you guys disagree with me and look at me like I’m some evil freak when I say it should be legal to rape and kill women in gyms.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
And you guys disagree with me and look at me like I’m some evil freak when I say it should be legal to rape and kill women in gyms.
I look at women if I want to idgaf. She won't do shit usually. I just don't want to stroke some beckies ego

i'm too advanced looking for them to care. they don't like it when some blubber lipped baboon looks at them because they are too primitive like neanderthals that rape. as long as you are advanced looking, wymxn don't care if you stare

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Ethniframementalcel
Apparently some new trend on TikTok is where scantly clad gym thots record themselves working out to see if any dudes are looking at them, then publicly shame men online for being "creeps".

This "gym harassment" shit is so cringe I can't believe men on social media are unironically submitting to it. Stop being so neurotic, when your at the gym literally mean mug and stare down every foid like some low-inhib thugmaxxed Tyrone would do.

Unnamed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19865 and NFA PB
When I look at women, I look them straight in the eyes and stare into their soul to assert dominance. What They gonna do? Get mad at me for making eye contact?
Unironically, yes. All joking aside, there will definitely be lots of foids who do not even want you looking at them at all.

Foid to Sub-Chad = “don’t look at me because you are invisible to me. So I should be invisible to you too. You don’t deserve to be someone in my field of vision.”

Foid to Chad = “Please look at me, admire me, and objectify me. In fact, let me accentuate my sexual features in order for you to pay attention to me.”

Unironically, yes. All joking aside, there will definitely be lots of foids who do not even want you looking at them at all.

Foid to Sub-Chad = “don’t look at me because you are invisible to me. So I should be invisible to you too. You don’t deserve to be someone in my field of vision.”

Foid to Chad = “Please look at me, admire me, and objectify me. In fact, let me accentuate my sexual features in order for you to pay attention to me.”
Who cares what they think? BE TYRONE AND LIVE A LIFE OF LOW INHIBITION

• +1

Maybe, but what she gonna do? Summon Tyrone on me? She can't do shit. A wise man once said, "You can look, just don't touch."

Women just gaslight men all day every day and we take it like bitches because the Jew government is on their side

Fuck these Jews and fuck their nigger lap dogs

I wanna tear their face apart while raping them

Then they can complain. Pussy ass faggots degenerate westerners. Hope nukes rain on usa and western europe

Thankfully i don’t go to the gym yet and these type of women are rare or don’t exist where i live bcs if i was in one of those videos getting accused of being a creep i would literally go er on this bitch and insult her and break her phone in 500 million pieces so she doesn’t have the video saved then forever dip from that gym and pray the police don’t give a fuck

Also notice how they’re always white. Truly one of the dumbest types of women. Overrated af

Last edited:
Can’t stand paul joseph watson

made this shit a trend to weaken their western opponents by making men fear going to the gym.
Thankfully they conspirators don't know that gym is cope anyway and strength comes from height and frame.

Amerimutt problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Orc
I already go out of my way to ignore foids at the gym

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
homegymcels like me get to hide from foids

:Comfy:

Funny GIF

You're not going to get me to listen to one second of that faggot talking

• JFL
I already go out of my way to ignore foids at the gym
Its the subhumans that go to the gym to look at women and get caught . The chads dont even look in their direction and or have their headphones on focusing on themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Its the subhumans that go to the gym to look at women and get caught . The chads dont even look in their direction and or have their headphones on focusing on themselves
They're all chad exclusive, literally no point even aclnowledging them. I've had foids set up right next to me in an empty gym multiple times

• +1