• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Charisma, Manletmachine and 9 others
@moreroidsmoredates let the bullshit begin

he does bro stop being a autist
take ur meds

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, dna_cel, ElTruecel and 6 others
@moreroidsmoredates let the bullshit begin
I showed that exact picture a couple days ago to my 20 year old niece and my cousin.

Both responded with “eeeww”.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, dna_cel, ElTruecel and 5 others
Both are ethnics

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ShowerMaxxing and smallman
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Clqs, tombradylover and 3 others
You're copemaxxing hard rn he mogs you to oblivion

What do you suggest for appeal max Bro?? Skull shaving and aging 5 Years?
The facts is that this guy will fuck after a night out and you don’t, it’s like saying 1+1=2. You can insult all you want.

You just have no self awareness and cope by calling me a hater.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The facts is that this guy will fuck after a night out and you don’t, it’s like saying 1+1=2. You can insult all you want.

You just have no self awareness and cope by calling me a hater.
Retard last time i had a night out i had a HTB literally screaming at me. Something most people here Will never experience. Girls online Say i look bad because they fear me

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Jealous incels. I have a unique look, and look very young. Guy above Is a normie.
“Jaelous incels” … jaelous of what? Of a 28 year old virgin with schizophrenia?

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Manletmachine, dna_cel and 1 other person
“Jaelous incels” … jaelous of what? Of a 28 year old virgin with schizophrenia?
Looks several Years younger + i mog you + you're huffing and puffing while typing this

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Retard last time i had a night out i had a HTB literally screaming at me. Something most people here Will never experience. Girls online Say i look bad because they fear me
Yeah bro they don’t wanna date you because you look too good.
Looks several Years younger + i mog you + you're huffing and puffing while typing this
Sure bud, whatever helps you to sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah bro they don’t wanna date you because you look too good.

Sure bud, whatever helps you to sleep.
You Just Say bullshit day and night to keep me depressed. I post those threads Just to unveil your true nature. No One Will ever tell me the Truth on this shithole

• JFL
You Just Say bullshit day and night to keep me depressed. I post those threads Just to unveil your true nature. No One Will ever tell me the Truth on this shithole
You getting depressed is because you deep down know that everything I say about you is true.

What bullshit i told you? Explain it for once and don’t avoid the question like a coward.

You getting depressed is because you deep down know that everything I say about you is true.

What bullshit i told you? Explain it for once and don’t avoid the question like a coward.
You're making me Boil with rage. You won't admit that i mog those retards that do good on tinder. Look at how fucking massive my skull Is compared to that retard. Look at how Better my collagen Is. Look at how longer my eyes are. Girls Always made sure to let me know i'm gl whenever i went

• JFL
You're making me Boil with rage. You won't admit that i mog those retards that do good on tinder. Look at how fucking massive my skull Is compared to that retard. Look at how Better my collagen Is. Look at how longer my eyes are. Girls Always made sure to let me know i'm gl whenever i went
Hmm didn’t read.

You getting all offensive and sending death threats and death wishes upon me just proves my point further.
You’re just an coping incel in denial.

Hmm didn’t read.

You getting all offensive and sending death threats and death wishes upon me just proves my point further.
You’re just an coping incel in denial.
Because all you had to do Is admit that i look good. You made me stuck on here and lose Years of my Life because i couldn't get the same reaction that i get from girls irl on here. Yes you deserved to die because you're a bunch of jealous fucks Who make fun of me while you would probably Rope After a night out with me

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
He definitely does dude, I'm not hating. You're like a 6 and he's like a 7 (/10)

He definitely does dude, I'm not hating. You're like a 6 and he's like a 7 (/10)
Yeah let's Just pretend that without any objective reason. I Hope your mother brutally dies

• JFL
It's the clothes man, you look like a teenager who drinks alcohol every night. Also the environment seems poor, this is what foids see.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ShowerMaxxing, nigkook and 1 other person
Because all you had to do Is admit that i look good. You made me stuck on here and lose Years of my Life because i couldn't get the same reaction that i get from girls irl on here. Yes you deserved to die because you're a bunch of jealous fucks Who make fun of me while you would probably Rope After a night out with me
You know who also said these things? Snake.0359. Who is a confirmed subhuman. Litterly everyone made fun of him here.

You both suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Yeah let's Just pretend that without any objective reason. I Hope your mother brutally dies
See? You’re doing it again. You get all mad when someone shares a different opinion that doesn’t allign with yours.

Now we are all jealous incels broo.

You know who also said these things? Snake.0359. Who is a confirmed subhuman. Litterly everyone made fun of him here.

You both suffer from delusions of grandeur.
I don't care, i know i'm not a subhuman. I could have had a great Life if i didn't catch depression because of you. That's i would happily cherish if you found your mother covered in Blood and vomit and there would be nothing wrong about It, it's the bare minimum for what you did to me

I don't care, i know i'm not a subhuman. I could have had a great Life if i didn't catch depression because of you. That's i would happily cherish if you found your mother covered in Blood and vomit and there would be nothing wrong about It, it's the bare minimum for what you did to me
I didn’t say you were subhuman. Dogshit reading comprehension.

Let me give you a idea on where you stand:

1: You failed miserably when @Iasacrko ran you on tinder and bumble.

Also you got 2 matches with femcels which both ghosted you afterwards when I ran you.

2: I was on a looks group on telegram with 1k+ members, I posted your picture and surprise surprise nobody responded.

3: multiple people have told you that you don’t mog guys you think you would’ve mog (delusions of grandeur)

So me pointing these things out makes me a bad person?
It’s like saying to a fat person that he is overweight. You want me to say he is lean? Ok.

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and Costcosuperstore
I didn’t say you were subhuman. Dogshit reading comprehension.

Let me give you a idea on where you stand:

1: You failed miserably when @Iasacrko ran you on tinder and bumble.

Also you got 2 matches with femcels which both ghosted you afterwards when I ran you.

2: I was on a looks group on telegram with 1k+ members, I posted your picture and surprise surprise nobody responded.

3: multiple people have told you that you don’t mog guys you think you would’ve mog (delusions of grandeur)

So me pointing these things out makes me a bad person?
It’s like saying to a fat person that he is overweight. You want me to say he is lean? Ok.
I keep saying you that those online experiments mean jackshit but you're too thick to understand. The final proof Is that normies like in the above do well while me and Jordan Barrett get 5 likes. But irl Is a completely different story, my looks are so striking that multiple girls told me i'm handsome out of nowhere (htb+ girls). I would also reject 99.9% of girls on tinder and other social media

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and moreroidsmoredates
I keep saying you that those online experiments mean jackshit but you're too thick to understand. The final proof Is that normies like in the above do well while me and Jordan Barrett get 5 likes. But irl Is a completely different story, my looks are so striking that multiple girls told me i'm handsome out of nowhere (htb+ girls). I would also reject 99.9% of girls on tinder and other social media
IMG 8977
IMG 9038

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
is this the guy ur trying to look like?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and moreroidsmoredates
First post Is from when i was locked in the basement After subhumans here convinced me i was a mtn, second post Is the reality. Girls don't want a guy that Is too gl and looks completely like a different species
I will let you cope so you can sleep good tonight. I feel bad for making you cry again.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
You mog him tbh,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and moreroidsmoredates
I will let you cope so you can sleep good tonight. I feel bad for making you cry again.
You all Need to die. You collectively wanted to make me believe i'm Just another normie when i was literally having girl stop their cars at my sign from the Window. Like holding the entire city on my Palm. It's your fault if i wasted my life

You all Need to die. You collectively wanted to make me believe i'm Just another normie when i was literally having girl stop their cars at my sign from the Window. Like holding the entire city on my Palm. It's your fault if i wasted my life
Blaming others for your missery and not taking self accountability just proves my point further.

Blaming others for your missery and not taking self accountability just proves my point further.
It's your fault if i spent many many Years in misery. Rejecting girls from my uni because i was getting mtns ratings on here, thinking i was not good enough when i could have dated fucking every girl i wanted with my stats. Then calling the hospital because i was kept getting bullied on here, making me fight with additional problems. You're criminals and honestly should pay with eternal suffering in hell

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It's your fault if i spent many many Years in misery.
[IMG alt="moreroidsmoredates"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/44/44409.jpg?1716602945[/IMG]

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Joined Sep 13, 2023