Now you retards Will Say even this fuck mogs me

lol idk what others are smoking. you mog him
also you mog that recessed ugly faggot called @moreroidsmoredates
I had this kind of gaslighting for Years. My brain Is permanently damaged because of those people

[IMG alt="moreroidsmoredates"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/44/44409.jpg?1716602945[/IMG]

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Joined Sep 13, 2023
You as in the whole forum

He mogs you

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
lol idk what others are smoking. you mog him
also you mog that recessed ugly faggot called @moreroidsmoredates
Who are you:lul:? I don’t even know you. Are you shieldzz alt account?

“Many many years”. I started talking to you in 2024.

What a schizo.
I said the whole forum. You're Just One of the many Who contributed to my mental descension. Raging at my mother because people made me think i wasn't good enough. You have no idea

He mogs you
You projected your misery on me for Years. I Always was worshipped irl, even by people Who you would rate HTNs and lites, HTBs, and so on.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, JohnDoe and moreroidsmoredates
I said the whole forum. You're Just One of the many Who contributed to my mental descension. Raging at my mother because people made me think i wasn't good enough. You have no idea
You post your pictures online and cry when someone has an different opinion on you. Fucking grow op man, stop having this kiddie mindset.

You post your pictures online and cry when someone has an different opinion on you. Fucking grow op man, stop having this kiddie mindset.
When the opinions of people online completely collide with your irl experience you go maniac. I was expecting good feedback instead people kept making fun of me like i was a deluded fuck.

You projected your misery on me for Years. I Always was worshipped irl, even by people Who you would rate HTNs and lites, HTBs, and so on.
I'm just sayin that nigga mogs you a little, just a little alright?

lol who is shieldz nigger
Who are you? I don’t even know you. Greycel just stfu, you're going straight to my ignore list next to the other subhumans.

I'm just sayin that nigga mogs you a little, just a little alright?
No, there Is Just no fucking way in the hell that he mogs me.

Who are you? I don’t even know you. Greycel just stfu, you're going straight to my ignore list next to the other subhumans.
you're a rat tbh, you dont have a clue about facial aesthetics at all
but what else could you expect from a ugly ethnic living in the Netherlands lol. go sell kebabs

you're a rat tbh, you dont have a clue about facial aesthetics at all
but what else could you expect from a ugly ethnic living in the Netherlands lol. go sell kebabs
“Ugly ethnic”, I haven’t even posted my face publicly but you should know it for sure!

Also how do you where I live, I never talked with you. Seems like you been searching throught my posts.

No, there Is Just no fucking way in the hell that he mogs me.
You just look permanently constipated or something, maybe it's the eyes or i dunno, you're not a bad looking guy all things considered but the guy you posted is slightly better looking/appealing to women for sure.

You just look permanently constipated or something, maybe it's the eyes or i dunno, you're not a bad looking guy all things considered but the guy you posted is slightly better looking/appealing to women for sure.
I would Need to shave several kilo of Bones to look like that. I don't understand how that could be more appealing.

who takes this pics for you bro

yeah it’s not a big difference but rare win for the BULL
That guy gets 99+ likes on tinder while i get 2 likes and people Say i'm incel. They don't understand that my face Is Just too polarizing for tinder

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and mirrormogger
It's the clothes man, you look like a teenager who drinks alcohol every night. Also the environment seems poor, this is what foids see.
It’s not tho that’s cope although the other guy fashionmogs hard which shows NT and maturity. If they swapped outfits foids would still choose other guy

It’s not tho that’s cope although the other guy fashionmogs hard which shows NT and maturity. If they swapped outfits foids would still choose other guy
Yeah because they are closer in looks. I would reject 99.9% of foids so i don't see a problem.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I would Need to shave several kilo of Bones to look like that. I don't understand how that could be more appealing.
You're pale, he's tanned, he's looking directly at the camera while you look constipated looking above it at a terrible angle that does you no favors, some weird haircut that doesn't suit you, he just looks more appealing as a man when you compare the two pictures. Also he's dressed like a man while you look like a teenager wearing Poorfag tier puma clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You're pale, he's tanned, he's looking directly at the camera while you look constipated looking above it at a terrible angle that does you no favors, some weird haircut that doesn't suit you, he just looks more appealing as a man when you compare the two pictures. Also he's dressed like a man while you look like a teenager wearing Poorfag tier puma clothes.
I don't care about any of that shit i'm Just thinking about genetics, mine are Better, but as expected all the people rushed to tell me he mogs me, Just like they Always do

I don't care about any of that shit i'm Just thinking about genetics, mine are Better, but as expected all the people rushed to tell me he mogs me, Just like they Always do
okay how about you tell us why you think your genetics are superior to his.

okay how about you tell us why you think your genetics are superior to his.
Basically double the skull Mass, slimmer tinier nose, fuller lips, longer more Deep set eyes and way Better collagen while being the same Age.

Basically double the skull Mass, slimmer tinier nose, fuller lips, longer more Deep set eyes and way Better collagen while being the same Age.
he eyemogs you for sure, you have bug eyes or something and he has a decent eye area, his skin looks tanned an healthy while you look pale and odd. Tiny noses are for women and don't look good on men with long faces, just accept the mog buddy boyo

he eyemogs you for sure, you have bug eyes or something and he has a decent eye area, his skin looks tanned an healthy while you look pale and odd. Tiny noses are for women and don't look good on men with long faces, just accept the mog buddy boyo
Yeah bug eyes. Just die bro you don't deserved anything in this life

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah bug eyes. Just die bro you don't deserved anything in this life
Deluding yourself is not healthy for the heart, mind or soul. Once you accept the mog, you can then work on improving yourself and eventually, hopefully mogging him. Right now you don't though.

• +1
Deluding yourself is not healthy for the heart, mind or soul. Once you accept the mog, you can then work on improving yourself and eventually, hopefully mogging him. Right now you don't though.
Yeah i Just Need to shave 1 kilo of my bone, getting big pfh eyes, losing my collagen with heavy tan, reducing my lips volume so that i can be looksmatched with him

You all Need to die. You collectively wanted to make me believe i'm Just another normie when i was literally having girl stop their cars at my sign from the Window. Like holding the entire city on my Palm. It's your fault if i wasted my life
U need to take meds for schizophrenia it’s very severe on u

• +1