[NSFW ALERT] Whore taped in public

Death to all niggers and niggerlovers

I had to upload this video because I am totally done with this.

The girl in video is taken, she has a boyfriend. In this video she is at dinner at a friend's birthday, and there she meets this well-hung colored man. The girl after having too many drinks starts flirting with the guy. At this point the two start kissing and touching and then she ends up doggy style on the table in front of her female firends, who see her being penetrated by the guy. All this happens as if we were in a village of East Africa, I very sorry for the boyfriend of this girl.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow we will fight this absolute degeneracy!
Don't feel sorry for her boyfriend. I'm sure there were many red flags, many many moments with this b*tch that warranted an immediate beatdown, where he chose to say and do nothing. Any time a girl you're with says or does something that makes you feel uncomfortable for any reason you absolutely must do something about it at once. Doesn't matter if you might just be getting paranoid. So the f*ck what? The type of girl in this video only dates dudes who won't say sh*t or confront them about anything.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Don't feel sorry for her boyfriend. I'm sure there were many red flags, many many moments with this b*tch that warranted an immediate beatdown, where he chose to say and do nothing. Any time a girl you're with says or does something that makes you feel uncomfortable for any reason you absolutely must do something about it at once. Doesn't matter if you might just be getting paranoid. So the f*ck what? The type of girl in this video only dates dudes who won't say sh*t or confront them about anything.
clever observation

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 12002
Imagine being in a serious relationship with a white girl especially in the west

I'm blackgymmax but white

I'm BBC (BIG BLACK COOCHIE) only

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Brutal if this is true.

Even the female friends are just shocked and surprised to see one of their friend get fucked randomly.
When finished fucking they continue the party as if nothing happened.

“Well hung” I’d be “Well hung:feelswhy:“ if that was me
IMG 2977

Last edited:
uhm BBCbros why he pounds her like that and she laughs with the other girls and don't even moan once?
Because his dick is tiny and he’s trying so hard lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
uhm BBCbros why he pounds her like that and she laughs with the other girls and don't even moan once?
Right, nigger is pounding his heart away and getting tired meanwhile she isn't even reacting

Right, nigger is pounding his heart away and getting tired meanwhile she isn't even reacting
I admit the story behind is video is probably false.

I took the video from a blackpill-themed telegram channel and translated the caption from my native language to english.
It turns out that the owner of the blackpilled telegram channel suffers some kind of cockold fetish so he entertains in inventing stories that mix up blackpill and cuckoldry
probably the video is just some generical onlyfans stuff and the blackpilled story is invetned by the telegram channel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23778