[NSFW] ATTRACTIONMAX: Deliciadecu's PENISMAX Guide 2020

D

Deleted member 4809

Iron
@Deliciadecu, who is banned and there's no sight of that changing, asked me on whatsapp to post the following:

READ THIS FIRST!

Since I'm perma-banned from Looks City, I had to transfer my guides to my medium.

The text formating there is superior and there's no limitations regarding image volume like there's in the forum which will be helpful for some of the future guides. Also, I'm able to edit it whenever I want which helps keeping the guides in constant update. The major down side is that Medium has some limitations regarding nsfw content, so I won't be able to post explicit stuff when necessary.

Regarding my YouTube channel, I've decided that I'll start to voice over my videos since I found a decent enough microphone to do it. This made me have to completely change the design of my videos though, so I gonna have to do the video that was almost ready all over again. Along with that I decided that I'll make a patron where I'll be posting complete articles on aesthetics (it will be even more detailed than these guides) regarding each facial features and other stuff as well, and it's from these articles that I'll make my videos based on, taking parts of it to make the videos, with the extra stuff only on the patron. So for those waiting for the videos, it will take at least 2 more weeks, but it will definitely be worth.

If you need to contact me you can do it either through my Instagram or Discord (Attraction Theory #4281)

Give a love it reaction to this post and if possible share it on other blackpill forums as well.

The article has nothing crazy new, it's just condensed information that will explain how all this shit works so you don't have to go on 100 different threads on thunderplace... READ ALL, don't just jump to the PE methods, I guarantee it is worth the reading

Previous guide: Posturemax Guide

Copy and paste:

medium.com/@g.attractiontheory/penismax-2b1eaeb29505

Cant link the url because Medium will send you to Gmail because of the @

If you have any questions comment there and I'll be able to answer. Give clap and follow me as well!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: softLoverr, Justttt, Deleted member 2846 and 9 others
@Deliciadecu thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@Deliciadecu, who is banned and there's no sight of that changing, asked me on whatsapp to post the following:

READ THIS FIRST!

Since I'm perma-banned from Looks City, I had to transfer my guides to my medium.

The text formating there is superior and there's no limitations regarding image volume like there's in the forum which will be helpful for some of the future guides. Also, I'm able to edit it whenever I want which helps keeping the guides in constant update. The major down side is that Medium has some limitations regarding nsfw content, so I won't be able to post explicit stuff when necessary.

Regarding my YouTube channel, I've decided that I'll start to voice over my videos since I found a decent enough microphone to do it. This made me have to completely change the design of my videos though, so I gonna have to do the video that was almost ready all over again. Along with that I decided that I'll make a patron where I'll be posting complete articles on aesthetics (it will be even more detailed than these guides) regarding each facial features and other stuff as well, and it's from these articles that I'll make my videos based on, taking parts of it to make the videos, with the extra stuff only on the patron. So for those waiting for the videos, it will take at least 2 more weeks, but it will definitely be worth.

If you need to contact me you can do it either through my Instagram or Discord (Attraction Theory #4281)

Give a love it reaction to this post and if possible share it on other blackpill forums as well.

The article has nothing crazy new, it's just condensed information that will explain how all this shit works so you don't have to go on 100 different threads on thunderplace... READ ALL, don't just jump to the PE methods, I guarantee it is worth the reading

[NSFW] Penismax Guide

If you have any questions comment there and I'll be able to answer. Give clap and follow me as well!
i can't open the file bro

READ THIS FIRST!

[NSFW] Penismax Guide

Why does the link open gmail

Tell him that I LOVE HIM and I'll visit any forum he's in :love:

READ THIS FIRST!

Copy and paste:

And also that I broke up with my oneitis for good lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i think it isn't safe

something to do with seeing your name

i know he probs doesn't want to do that

but just a note
That bastard

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

READ THIS FIRST!

Copy and paste:

looks like a solid guide

just skimmed it since im busy rn

but how much do u think i can add as a 17 year old late bloomer?
That bastard
im not sure if that is true

but if it uses gmail then you can see your gmail names

but @Deliciadecu is a good guy so i think it fine since it isn't using gmail

using wordpress which is fine

Why was he banned?

Uncage @Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Hades and RAITEIII
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Chadelite, Slayerino and 1 other person
Beyond high iq. Randoms are unworthy of this thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What even gets you banned on looksmax?

what a god i miss you bro @Deliciadecu 😢

READ THIS FIRST!

Copy and paste:

why is he banned though?

What’s his YouTube channel

• +1
Reactions: Hades
KIKE MODS NEED TO UNBAN HIM IMMEDIATELY

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
wow great article ngl

• +1
Reactions: buflek
read every word of it. very good thanks a lot deli.

one question. im 7.5x5 atm. what would a good routine be to gain ONLY girth and no lenght? atm im doing 10 mins warmup in shower, jelq 200 times and started clamping very slowly with a clamp. i never warm down tbh

This low IQ monkey just told us to jelq

Jfl thanks man we didn't know that