[NSFW] ATTRACTIONMAX: Deliciadecu's PENISMAX Guide 2020

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Bookmark this thread here ^

Face | Hair | Body | Skin | Penis | Voice | Fragrance | Posture | Social Media | Money | Clothing | Behavior

It seems like some of you missed the thread that a friend did to post the thread while I was banned, here is the guide:

Copy and paste the Url below

https://medium.com /@g.attractiontheory/penismax-2b1eaeb29505

@Swolepenisman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, sly shinkai, DianabolDownie and 12 others
Woah nigga did u really expect me to remove the spacing in the URL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and DianabolDownie
Bookmark this thread here ^

Face | Hair | Body | Skin | Penis | Voice | Fragrance | Posture | Social Media | Money | Clothing | Behavior

It seems like some of you missed the thread that a friend did to post the thread while I was banned, here is the guide:

Copy and paste the Url below

https://medium.com /@g.attractiontheory/penismax-2b1eaeb29505

@Swolepenisman

Do the most important thing bro the face fuck all this other blue pilled shit do the face please face and bbc had height and dick and yet he's still incel however good looking dudes can be dick cels but very rarely do they exist.

Do the most important thing bro the face fuck all this other blue pilled shit do the face please face and bbc had height and dick and yet he's still incel however good looking dudes can be dick cels but very rarely do they exist.
Bro if you are unattractive than maximizing your dick is ultra useless

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 678
Bro if you are unattractive than maximizing your dick is ultra useless

It's why i said make a thread on face maxing also race maxing you can copy traits from other races.

It's why i said make a thread on face maxing also race maxing you can copy traits from other races.
But you can’t change your race

But you can change your face

But you can’t change your race

But you can change your face

It's been tried and i know what you mean see if people accepted the race pill this should would cured quick so your right you can't change race yet.

But you can copy certain traits more common within europeans to fraud at the moment

completely garbage, to all : dont bother with it, waste of energy and a massive suifuel too

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I dont need it but keep up the work.
What will be the next one ?

didn't read but probably worth bumping

I read it, and its really good. Sadly the URL had a space and therefore you only got 7 likes instead of 90 like on the last one:
Screen Shot 2020 03 08 at 182308

BRUTAL

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, draco and Deleted member 1100
Omfg you should've just made a discord and make ur guides in there now astro the coper is going to copy it and say its his.

Hey man @Deliciadecu ,

just curious but how much you did you gain from stretching ? And what caused your temporary ED ? (too much strength during pulls ? too much time under tension ? no rest ?)

thanks !

Hey man @Deliciadecu ,

just curious but how much you did you gain from stretching ? And what caused your temporary ED ? (too much strength during pulls ? too much time under tension ? no rest ?)

thanks !

I didn't stretch much tbh I probably didn't even gain more than 5mm if I did gain something. I was pretty inconsistent

From cramping I've gained 5-6mm so far, it's being hard to add more gains though, I guess those were the noob gains

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Can you make a humormaxxing guide and a grademaxxing guide? Both are vital to getting laid in 2020.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
I didn't stretch much tbh I probably didn't even gain more than 5mm if I did gain something. I was pretty inconsistent

From cramping I've gained 5-6mm so far, it's being hard to add more gains though, I guess those were the noob gains

Oh okey so most of your gains are from clamping. What about the ED question ?

Oh okey so most of your gains are from clamping. What about the ED question ?

The thrombosis vein below the glans was mostly from manual stretches, and both EDs were from jelq

• JFL
The thrombosis vein below the glans was mostly from manual stretches, and both EDs were from jelq

Damn wasn't aware of your thrombosis issue ! How is that even possible from manuals, crazy.

Jelqing is really demanding you really need resting and no faping.

Damn wasn't aware of your thrombosis issue ! How is that even possible from manuals, crazy.

Jelqing is really demanding you really need resting and no faping.

I still have the thrombosis vein, but it only shows up if I stretch, otherwise it looks completely normal.

I'm not a fan of jelqing as I said in the article tbh

In my opinion it's a terrible exercise

• JFL
I still have the thrombosis vein, but it only shows up if I stretch, otherwise it looks completely normal.

I'm not a fan of jelqing as I said in the article tbh

In my opinion it's a terrible exercise

All the cases getting a thrombosis I've read are from Jelqing.

I mean you are just pulling it, how could the veins get clogged.

All the cases getting a thrombosis I've read are from Jelqing.

I mean you are just pulling it, how could the veins get clogged.

You need to make a strong grip below the glans with manual stretchings, this is enough to clog the vein (at least that was what happened in my case) It's been over a year since I got it and it hasn't gone away, maybe because I still do other PE exercises. But it's pretty rare to get visible from clamping.

Another thing that used happen with frequency while jelqing is the foreskin to get swollen af, especially on the back of the penis (the part that faces the ground)

• JFL
If I’m at 6’5 inch I can gain 1 inch ?