[NSFW] Deny it all you want

Yeah gained 0.75" erect
But that's what you're supposed to show in the first place? Why don't you want to show it?

Also this measurement is not accurate. You're supposed to bone press up to your pubic bone allows you to, but the rule here is placed on your lower abdomen where you can go deeper.

@Pillarman @diggbicc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., 6’1cel and Deleted member 9090
BPFSL that's next level cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4416, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Fact is 85% of commenters have smaller dicks. Keep coping yo :lul:
I'm really fucking drunk btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 2 others
But that's what you're supposed to show in the first place? Why don't you want to show it?

Also this measurement is not accurate. You're supposed to bone press up to your pubic bone allows you to, but the rule here is placed on your lower abdomen where you can go deeper.

@Pillarman @diggbicc
No girl is going to think it looks big, just a small dick stretched beyond natural limits. Seriously these PE copes only cause scar tissue formation and stretching, thats all, no other gains. Besides you're a girthcel.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5634
No girl is going to think it looks big, just a small dick stretched beyond natural limits. Seriously these PE copes only cause scar tissue formation and stretching, thats all, no other gains. Besides you're a girthcel.

Bathmathe is legit tho

OK bro

I need to sleep right now in the UK, but mark my words I am dming you tomorrow.

I am Indian and I am going to pay you to coach m through this whole thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and 9 others
@Deliciadecu thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lmao at all these absolute fucking morons in this thread talking about how he lacks girth when the man isn't even fucking errect in these pictures. You guys are actual clowns.

Girth expands once blood has been transported to the dick.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others
@Deliciadecu thoughts

My thoughts is that if you have an 8.5in cock women will post on r/rapekink about how they want you to rape them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Until you post before and after BPEL pictures this thread is absolutely worthless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, fogdart, RAITEIII and 2 others
There are other ways... nevermind. Go on then with your inefficient torture method.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
OK bro

I need to sleep right now in the UK, but mark my words I am dming you tomorrow.

I am Indian and I am going to pay you to coach m through this whole thing
Theres nothing to coach you on lol. Do the basics first

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Until you post before and after BPEL pictures this thread is absolutely worthless.
Ohhhkay I've been on the forum for over 2 years and if you see my old posts I say I am 6.3-6.4" in length. Do you want an erect measurement? I can do it tomorrow morning

Ohhhkay I've been on the forum for over 2 years and if you see my old posts I say I am 6.3-6.4" in length. Do you want an erect measurement? I can do it tomorrow morning

I want a pic that proves BPEL measurement (your erect dick + ruler). If you can deliver, also your routine and how long it took to make the gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, 6’1cel, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I want a pic that proves BPEL measurement (your erect dick + ruler). If you can deliver, also your routine and how long it took to make the gains
K I'll do it tomorrow. I always only measure when I'm fully erect which is usually mornings when I'm really horny. But legit no lying it really increased I erect size a lot from this. People can laugh and all but it works 100% if you are dedicated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, OOGABOOGA, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Do you wear this to sleep, I have the same device and tried it but keeps on falling off If I move in the slightest degree

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Do you wear this to sleep, I have the same device and tried it but keeps on falling off If I move in the slightest degree
No it's not good for sleep, it's marketed as good for use while sleeping but it's not true. Your natural movements while sleeping will screw it up. Wear a silicone sleeve while sleeping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, OOGABOOGA, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
K I'll do it tomorrow. I always only measure when I'm fully erect which is usually mornings when I'm really horny. But legit no lying it really increased I erect size a lot from this. People can laugh and all but it works 100% if you are dedicated

I'm not saying you're lying, but burden of proof is on you. If you can prove it works, I'll dedicate myself as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Just making serious gains, PE is real y'all need to start today and stop making excuses, I'm now 7.6" BPFSL (in the phallosan, when I pull full force with hands it's closer to 7.8") and started out at 6.7" BPFSL back around early summer time.

View attachment 865065View attachment 865069View attachment 865071

Same bro, made such killer gains with my extender that I don't even care about length anymore & I'm just tryna figure out the best way to increase girth

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5912, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Still chilling motherfuckers

PXL 20201211 231416971

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and 17 others
Dad: Are you winning s-

Son:
pxl_20201211_231416971-jpg.865457

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, AlexanderTheGreat11, LightSkinNoob and 25 others
Lol just get a rod extender you retard.
Phallosan+ is a rod extender but why waste money if I can do it this way, same effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 1464
I believe in PE tbh

but claiming BPFSL size is deluded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Just making serious gains, PE is real y'all need to start today and stop making excuses, I'm now 7.6" BPFSL (in the phallosan, when I pull full force with hands it's closer to 7.8") and started out at 6.7" BPFSL back around early summer time.

View attachment 865065View attachment 865069View attachment 865071
oh my god I am going to rope this is painful to look at

like holy fuck my life is going good but you just ruined my chances of enjoying anything again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and CupOfCoffee

my eyes are forever scarred

"thanks" "man"

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Lolcel
OP in the next episode of looksmax.me

Images   2020 12 12T120255828

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10673 and 8 others
Its legit but dont over do it with PE tbh.

This is why dickmaxxing in puberty with dht is so important
YOUR DICK IS GOING TO SNAP MY GUY

One of the best things i did in puberty tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
do you wear it while sleeping? I can't be bothered doing it when I awake, also is phallosan worth it over the generic vacuum extender from ebay?

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and 6’1cel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, WadlowMaxxing, Gengar and 3 others
do you wear it while sleeping? I can't be bothered doing it when I awake, also is phallosan worth it over the generic vacuum extender from ebay?
I don't know I never bought a generic. But it's cheap so give it a shot if u want

if only my hair grew as much as my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and 1 other person
I'm not saying you're lying, but burden of proof is on you. If you can prove it works, I'll dedicate myself as well
This is it about 95% erect. And if people don't wanna believe in bone pressing that's on them but its the scientific way to measure progress and compare. And yeah it looks like the ruler's pressing against my lower abdomen but that's just the camera angle, try taking a pic of yourself and you'll know what I mean. In July if I measured with the same erection level and same measuring technique I would get 6.4" MAX. Also not a pencildick lol

PXL 20201213 005831321
PXL 20201213 010129222

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and CupOfCoffee
This is it about 95% erect. And if people don't wanna believe in bone pressing that's on them but its the scientific way to measure progress and compare. And yeah it looks like the ruler's pressing against my lower abdomen but that's just the camera angle, try taking a pic of yourself and you'll know what I mean. In July if I measured with the same erection level and same measuring technique I would get 6.4" MAX. Also not a pencildick lol

View attachment 867064View attachment 867072
I may not share the same sentiment about how to measure but that's not relevant. What matters is that you are showing pic with the current size that you claim.

Thanks.

View attachment 867064View attachment 867072
Sad shit I'm Asian and my dick is bigger

How do you put all that shit on your dick? You should make a video putting it on

no homo

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AsGoodAsItGets, lutte and 4 others
How do you put all that shit on your dick? You should make a video putting it on

no homo
You are on thin ice buddy

Good thing you said no homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, AsGoodAsItGets, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person