[NSFW] Indian Crowd Rape WHITE Reporter on LIVE TV - Low Inhib Ethnic [BBC] Big Curry COCK!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Jfl remember this shit from a few years ago

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
white? she looks curry too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Hero of the Imperium, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Bastards with their propaganda, there was no molestation attempt, CNN was creating a ruckus and blocking the path while the 2008 Taj Hotel terrorist attacks were going on and the police and military was trying to encounter from the vantage point. These same western journalists ended up making it chaotic, which is why the policeman was shouting at her and the chaos from the people wherein they almost slipped and fell near her was because of the police getting them out of there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hypersonic, Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

"False accusations and tried to defame. The guy at 00:20 is a police helper (not police more precisely working under them)and the place where she is reporting is during the Mumbai attack and terrorist were inside the hotel. The police already warned all media to desert the place as it may help the terrorist to know about the outside situation(single was not completely jammed but there were terrorist in Mumbai helping the terrorist inside the hotel via their SIM card). The police did a great job to push them off."

Jfl women will claim curries raped them for trying to help them

brutally over for curries in 2023

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and john2
Joe Biden Lol GIF

"Why are reputation of Indians so bad? Sir? SER??"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Hero of the Imperium
lol she loved that,india #1 🇮🇳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Ethnic with 4 incher will turn on the woman more than white with 7 incher

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
"Stop it!" :ROFLMAO: I bet whoever's hand that was feeling her privates when he felt that penis, it was over for him.

• JFL

Ramapreet Bhaji rawl wants that good put put ding ding pussy now and I don’t blame him shockingly Curry pussy is Aight so I get why they wanna do her

• JFL
In what world is this a White woman?

Big Black Cuck only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back