[NSFW] The Ideal Female Hips In Comparison To The Ideal Male Hips

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
This is an attempt at morphing the ideal male and female physique.

Original -

Morph -

921A3DA7 AF4F 45B2 8FD8 8BD182AAC4B0

As you can see, the ideal female hip width is supposed to be much wider than that of a man's. Men need to have narrow hips and women need to have proper, wide, child-birthing hips. The shoulders of men should be wide while a woman's shoulders shouldn't be any wider than that of a man's of her own height.

Some additional comments - Both men and women should have longer legs in my opinion. The heads of both men and women should be relatively small because large heads and short legs make anyone look like manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 5'7 zoomer, Lookologist003 and 13 others
what’s so funny @dn7

• JFL
Reactions: dn7 and itisoverboyos
i agree with the foid but the guy jfl a windblow would knock him out

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Lookologist003, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
i agree with the foid but the guy jfl a windblow would knock him out
the whole point is that women’s hips need to be wider than men’s hips

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
That is a massive dick for a white dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxzerr, moggingu, Lookologist003 and 3 others
They‘re better before

This is an attempt at morphing the ideal male and female physique.

Original -

View attachment 2782333

Morph -

View attachment 2782335

As you can see, the ideal female hip width is supposed to be much wider than that of a man's. Men need to have narrow hips and women need to have proper, wide, child-birthing hips. The shoulders of men should be wide while a woman's shoulders shouldn't be any wider than that of a man's of her own height.

Some additional comments - Both men and women should have longer legs in my opinion. The heads of both men and women should be relatively small because large heads and short legs make anyone look like manlets.
Just be BBC theory strikes again (we all have narrow hips)

Crazy how much sexier the foid
Is with hips like that even though she is mid I’d destroy her brutally with her edited hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu and TheRagingBull
I’m jealous of big cocks

It's like 6.5 in the west.
Considering the dude is 70 inches (5'10) tall, average for whites, he is 1646 pixel tall, i.e 1 pixel is 0.425 inches tall. And the limp dick is 154 pixels tall so 154 x 0.425 is approx 6.5 inches which isnt even bone pressed. So we can consider 7 inches. Now a 7 inch dick on avg grows to 9 inches when hard (guess), hence he has a 9 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and St.TikTokcel
Grower/shower is a thing. Educate yourself before posting.
Bruh most people are in the middle, not everyone is a hardcore grower or shower. Even if this dude is a shower it is atleast 7.5 inches bone pressed which is def big

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, edgemaxx and MoggsWithBoness
Beyond over. Homos.org have overtaken again. My bad I guess.

Crazy how much sexier the foid
Is with hips like that even though she is mid I’d destroy her brutally with her edited hips
a woman’s hip width is one of the most critical determinants of her appeal and worthiness for LTRs imo

women with skinny hips have lower appeal and look childish, but women with wide hips are hypnotising

you wanting to destroy the woman with the widened hips is pretty normal, you have good tastes in women

another thing, in the edited pic, the woman’s head is overall smaller compared to her own body

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Even
a woman’s hip width is one of the most critical determinants of her appeal and worthiness for LTRs imo

women with skinny hips have lower appeal and look childish, but women with wide hips are hypnotising

you wanting to destroy the woman with the widened hips is pretty normal, you have good tastes in women

another thing, in the edited pic, the woman’s head is overall smaller compared to her own b

When I used to slay this muzzie foid I’d be laying in bed and if she left to use the toilet and she was naked and I’d see her wife birthing hips I’d get an auto boner tell her to get on top of me and then I’d start fucking again. Seeing a foid with wide birthing hips makes my cock rock solid and ready to go for round 5. One single glimpse is all I need.

• Woah
Reactions: john2

another thing, in the edited pic, the woman’s head is overall smaller compared to her own body
Fr man, like wide hips and a big ass with like her ASS CHEEKS (getting too graphic rn) is just irresistable. Like idec abt boobs anything over B is good but she needs to have a big ass and wide hips that is a fkin turn on

• +1
Reactions: john2
Considering the dude is 70 inches (5'10) tall, average for whites, he is 1646 pixel tall, i.e 1 pixel is 0.425 inches tall. And the limp dick is 154 pixels tall so 154 x 0.425 is approx 6.5 inches which isnt even bone pressed. So we can consider 7 inches. Now a 7 inch dick on avg grows to 9 inches when hard (guess), hence he has a 9 incher
Not how it works.