NT and Aura = Personality

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
NT/Aura = personality

Personality matters, so does looks

Which matters more? Impossible question to answer, every match up will have its own nuance based on the male and female, location, culture etc. In most cases however, you will need to not be repulsive to look at + some appeal and style to get your feet in the water, then your demeanour will have to play the rest.

Inb4 someone used extremes to cope for their arguments

"So trucel facially can get laid with NT?"
"So Chad can be aspie and become an incel?"

:ogre:

Some traits of NTness and looks social Chads :

-Loud and outspoken
-Good body language
-Able to laugh of an insult like it's nothing
-Low inhib
-Able to start and maintain conversations with all types of people

Good example of someone who is extremely socially adept :

Conan O'Brien who is able to bounce of extremely intimately with a bunch of his various guests. Despite all of these situations being extremely different from each other. His looks help him a lot too, but you don't have to be on his level. You just need enough to be received well in your uni class or whatever.

@HighTierSubhuman @ryuken @cromagnon @cavy @ChadL1te @nathan @truthhurts (truthsticks11) @illusivespirits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, cromagnon, cavy and 6 others
;)

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I’m ugly and autistic. What now?

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
NT/Aura = personality

Personality matters, so does looks

Which matters more? Impossible question to answer, every match up will have its own nuance based on the male and female, location, culture etc. In most cases however, you will need to not be repulsive to look at + some appeal and style to get your feet in the water, then your demeanour will have to play the rest.

Inb4 someone used extremes to cope for their arguments

"So trucel facially can get laid with NT?"
"So Chad can be aspie and become an incel?"

:ogre:

Some traits of NTness and looks social Chads :

-Loud and outspoken
-Good body language
-Able to laugh of an insult like it's nothing
-Low inhib
-Able to start and maintain conversations with all types of people

Good example of someone who is extremely socially adept :

Conan O'Brien who is able to bounce of extremely intimately with a bunch of his various guests. Despite all of these situations being extremely different from each other. His looks help him a lot too, but you don't have to be on his level. You just need enough to be received well in your uni class or whatever.

@HighTierSubhuman @ryuken @cromagnon @cavy @ChadL1te @nathan @truthhurts (truthsticks11) @illusivespirits

waterrrrrrr

• +1
I am social chameleon,low inhib on command, my demeanour is highlighted by my deep voice so anything I say is listened carefully cause I sound aggressive and serious, I make people laugh then make them nervous or insecure and I repeat it like that so they are filled with various emotions, causing them to be obsessed with me, paired with my looks halo this works like a charming character (its all my imagination and im a basemnt schizo)

• JFL