NT and Inhibition are not interchangeable

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Contrary to what people on this forum seem to believe, you can be Hyper NT and still be high inhib (me). Conversely, you can be low inhib and giga non nt.
Two completely different things, people mix them up like they mix up sentience and self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gargantuan, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17531 and stevielake
Yeah. Elliot was severely non NT and giga low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16369, fjor2096 and 1 other person
bump

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and fjor2096
Contrary to what people on this forum seem to believe, you can be Hyper NT and still be high inhib (me). Conversely, you can be low inhib and giga non nt.
Two completely different things, people mix them up like they mix up sentience and self awareness.
Maybe

This should be water it is really a testament to how dumb this forum has become that this has to be stated.

Giga non NT and low inhib is the funniest to see

NT is not what you think. Believe or not I think most of the users in here are actually NT. They can hold conversations and etc but they are simply not interested in normalfag trends. I really doubt that niggers in here can't hold eye contact or that they get panic attacks whenever someone touches them. Basically NT = how good of a cuck you are aka emotional tampon and etc.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
I’m just ugly that’s my only failo

im NT but high inhib and it still sucks