NT>>>>>>> beauty

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

Nature's mockery
Want proof? The fact that plenty of people hate cats (who are "classically good looking") but almost nobody hates, for example, elephants (who are fat with large ears and noses) proves that if you're an autist/ aspie (aka have the brain of a solitary animal such as a cat)- beauty will not make you more likeable or only get you so far. On the other hand, if you have a NT brain (which social animals such as elephants do) + high intelligence + extroversion, you can be "unconventionally attractive" and still be likeable.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Elephant pilled again

• JFL
Reactions: workingondying, Imretarded? and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Want proof? The fact that plenty of people hate cats (who are "classically good looking") but almost nobody hates, for example, elephants (who are fat with large ears and noses) proves that if you're an autist/ aspie (aka have the brain of a solitary animal such as a cat)- beauty will not make you more likeable or only get you so far. On the other hand, if you have a NT brain (which social animals such as elephants do) + high intelligence + extroversion, you can be "unconventionally attractive" and still be likeable.
The problem I encountered is in the medium to long term, water, not surprisingly those who have known me for a while considered me a little less

• Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Imretarded?
says he will provide proof. doesn't give any mathematical equation

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I'll kill both of you and the hmm reaction

• JFL
Plus, cats also have small cocks and are way more likely to be ginger.

• JFL
f
face is law , no nt for your bone structure

• +1
lol nah

• JFL