NT drug list ranked in tiers

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Welcome NTmaxxer Vipmaxxers. This is the list of NT drugs ranked from worst to best. But keep in mind if they’re on this list it’s cuz they’re already NT anyways. I’ll explain pros and cons

5. LSD

This is a drug frequently used by NT people and it wouldn’t be weird to ask Stacy to take some tabs with you specially if you’re going to a rave or something similar. If you do this with someone else you will definitely become very close. This shit can make u act very weird though. Use cautiously

4. Shrooms

Pretty much the same deal as LSD but it considered slightly more NT because it’s more “natural”. It’s also getting a lot of media attention from celebs promoting it. It lasts 4-6 hours instead of 12-18 like LSD so you won’t have to dedicate a day for this drug. Normies are typically more likely to experiment with Shrooms than LSD if they’re inexperienced with both

3. MDMA

Ultimate euphoria/sex/party/rave/concert/festival drug. If you take this drug with a girl you’re almost guaranteed to get pussy even if you’re the most brutal subhuman on earth. this shit makes you feel so fucking good and ur so horny u could fuck the doorknob. This is a great drug but some normies might be scared to try it. Very very very few people, if any, will think you’re weird for using it or offering it though.

2. Cocaine

The classic VIP drug. This is a staple in every party, club, or any place where adults are supposed to have fun. It makes you giga confident and badass and high T. You feel fantastic. This drug is seen as NT specially if you’re in college. If you’re in college nobody will turn you down for coke.

1. Weed

The ultimate NT drug. Everyone smokes weed. Everyone loves weed. You already know the deal.

Honorable mention: Ketamine and 2cb

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Virgin at 29 😔, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
@RoundHouse @loox

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Phenibut
Nothing else comes close

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Phenibut
Nothing else comes close
All the drugs in this list mog phenibut except maybe weed. And the psychedelics if you’re a paranoid person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19896
Coke is mogger drug, but tbh id say shrooms and acid are more NT than coke and molly. The amount of people i know that trip but then i offer coke to and strongly refusw is pretty drastic. Ofc its anecdotal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and prettyboislime
Mandy or Coke are the best party drugs and most likely to get you girls.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Coke is mogger drug, but tbh id say shrooms and acid are more NT than coke and molly. The amount of people i know that trip but then i offer coke to is pretty drastic. Ofc its anecdotal
Depends on the area. In a place like Netherlands, Shrooms and LSD would be at the very top with MDMA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, alriodai and aBetterMii
Good list but weed is trash imo

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and greeneyes
1. Weed

The ultimate NT drug. Everyone smokes weed. Everyone loves weed. You already know the deal.
so is not enjoying weed an autist trait? over for me

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
How is MDMA and Cocaine on this list but not alcohol.

The most neurotypical drug on the planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Alcohol isn’t really a drug. It’s an appetizer
Jfl it is 100% a drug. It’s just so normal and NT people forget it’s a drug.

Remember alcohol + a xan = death lmao. Alcohol is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, GetShrekt and ifyouwannabemylover
seems legit. one of my first messages to a stacylite rave girl on tinder was "you look like the type of girl to take tabs with an go on an adventure with" and it worked. she brought over wine to my house at 9 pm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zerotohero, Virgin at 29 😔, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
drugmaxxing is so legit

What about crystal, heroin etc?

high breaking bad GIF

I approve, weed is by far the most NT drug. Legit status ascender when it come to changing mindset after prolonged use. I hate the taste and smell of buds but this shit did more for healing my childhood trauma in two weeks than antidepressants and antipsychotic ever did