NT = EVERYTHING

Deleted member 18320

Deleted member 18320

Mogger
You niggas need to get the fuck out and touch grass. Niggas here really think high PSL = lots of slays/relationships/sex. This is biggest cope ever invented by autists basement dwellers.
Legit get out and see the face, frame and height of guys that women date. Most men who are in relationships look like shit, at least here in France. They are not PSL gods nor HTN, they are 3PSL for the modt part and the highest is 4PSL.
See this couple I saw on instagram, this is just one example but i cba lookin for others
Screenshot 20220507 173245 Instagram

>Inb4 more copes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You guys need to face reality, everything is about being NT. THE BLUEPILL IS REAL
I know personally male fashion models who are incels just because they are high inhib / autists. Some even are volcels. Legit stop coping, go outside and really look for yourself and you'll see. I see beautiful niggas here who think they need bonesmashing because they cant get lays/relationships, reality is you most likely mog most of men in your area PSL wise, but you are just an autistic, mentalcel failure :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Being a mentalcel is the true death sentence and this is whats units us all in this forum. Its over. I will embrace the bluepill from now on:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
C6e

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Curry Suicide, Deleted member 19551 and 9 others
Being a mentalcel is the true death sentence and this is whats units us all in this forum. Its over. I will embrace the bluepill from now on:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
View attachment 1669596
If you are sub 5, you can’t afford to be non NT: there is virtually no strategy to get a GF that doesn’t require you to be NT.

Preselection, Just Be First - need to be NT and be popular in Highschool

Betabuxx- need to be NT and/or have high IQ to get a high paying job

Cold Approach - need to be NT or end up arrested for being seen as a creep

Social Circle - again need to be NT and popular or end up excluded mentally abused dog

Status - need to very extroverted and NT

Thugmaxxing/Dark Triad - need to be NT or you will get bullied, taken advantage, and end up on a YouTube cringe compilation

Nichemaxxing - need to be NT and be popular to even be invited within their cliques

Cultmaxxing - need to be NT charismatic leader to form a cult with any members

The only strategy that can work without having to be NT is online dating and you are competing with hundreds of men just to be lucky and have the chance to fuck a 1/10 landwhale: out of the question for any sub 5 incel. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Curry Suicide, fjor2096 and 4 others
Somewhat legit

Skin, hair, low body fat, NT is usually enough to avoid inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 19551 and 4 others

Why does God curse men with non-NT?​

Why? Most non-NTs rot on incels.is: no friends, no job, no gf, have barely the will to escape your room or bed, not even your family will like you, all everyone says is just got to therapy and have someone probe your life with questions after questions! Even non-NT girls do not like non-NT guys: every man wants to fuck some emotional mentally ill slut while we rot sexless and virgin because women think we're all boring or creepy! :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and galego123

There is no cure for non NT!​

No face for NT.
No height for NT.
No therapy for NT.
No drugs for NT.
No game for NT.
I am destined to be alone and LDAR forever.:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Lygodactylus
Dnr I’m autistic retard and get my dick slurped cause I’m cute

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Lygodactylus
You niggas need to get the fuck out and touch grass.
no touching for grass if non NT, non NTs like me should be euthanized in the womb! :feelsree::feelswhy:

Dnr I’m autistic retard and get my dick slurped cause I’m cute
Stop your coping and go outside. You miss the point. I said you dont even need to be gl/"cute" to get sex or relationships. You just need to be NT & bluepillmaxxed. Again, look at the FACE of men women date & have sex with. How can you cope as a "cute" guy ? Your oneitis is getting railed by a 3PSL statusmaxxed athlete as we speak:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Johanjohan and thereallegend
op thats called jestermaxxing

girls want to be romanced by normies and fucked by chads

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Lygodactylus and thereallegend
You niggas need to get the fuck out and touch grass. Niggas here really think high PSL = lots of slays/relationships/sex. This is biggest cope ever invented by autists basement dwellers.
Legit get out and see the face, frame and height of guys that women date. Most men who are in relationships look like shit, at least here in France. They are not PSL gods nor HTN, they are 3PSL for the modt part and the highest is 4PSL.
See this couple I saw on instagram, this is just one example but i cba lookin for others
View attachment 1669589
You guys need to face reality, everything is about being NT. THE BLUEPILL IS REAL
I know personally male fashion models who are incels just because they are high inhib / autists. Some even are volcels. Legit stop coping, go outside and really look for yourself and you'll see. I see beautiful niggas here who think they need bonesmashing because they cant get lays/relationships, reality is you most likely mog most of men in your area PSL wise, but you are just an autistic, mentalcel failure :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1669596
Mirin' your countless grammar mistakes

Damn you greycels are dumb. The dude you posted as an "example" is above average and isn't ugly in the slightest. You're def white if you think he's ugly and have a hard time rating ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Amexmaxx, Prince88 and 6 others
The dude you posted as an "example" is above average and isn't ugly in the slightest.
I didnt know basic skincare routine makes you "above average" lmfao.
Keep coping, mirin delusion

I didnt know basic skincare routine makes you "above average" lmfao.
Keep coping, mirin delusion
Good jawline + thick eyesbrows + good prominent cheekbones + almond eye shape and no scleral show with a neutral canthal tilt + white teeth + good hair + low body fat percentage = above average. He's around a 6.25/10. You're a delusional greycel who clearly doesn't know how to rate people jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, KING REIDYZ, Yliaster and 1 other person
Good jawline + thick eyesbrows + good prominent cheekbones + almond eye shape and no scleral show with a neutral canthal tilt + white teeth + good hair + low body fat percentage = above average. He's around a 6.25/10. You're a delusional greycel who clearly doesn't know how to rate people jfl.

When the coping is too strong cope

You are a delusional mentalcel nigger hard stuck on this forum with 2k post, you should know better.
Achieve something in real life(y)

View attachment 1672221
You are a delusional mentalcel nigger hard stuck on this forum with 2k post, you should know better.
Achieve something in real life(y)

he wasn't actually disagreeing with you,not sure why you resorted to ad hominems,all he is basically saying is that the premise of your argument is flawed if you truly believe that the guy you posted isn't above average,which he clearly is based on rigid PSL criteria.

NT definitely matters ,however the guy you posted is not a good example to corroborate your argument that "NT is Everything"considering he is above average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 12234 and Racky
View attachment 1669589
View attachment 1669596
This black guy is HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Damn you greycels are dumb. The dude you posted as an "example" is above average and isn't ugly in the slightest. You're def white if you think he's ugly and have a hard time rating ethnic men.
Lol hes ugly af u fucking retard

all he has is hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Legit, that dude and his girl are both very attractive

Literally the worst example he could have picked for some just be nt theory shit jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Johanjohan and Deleted member 12234
Legit, that dude and his girl are both very attractive

Literally the worst example he could have picked for some just be nt theory shit jfl
Most of these dudes legit don't leave their homes it seems. When the blackpill meets reality. They think anyone who isn't a chadlite/Chad is a subhuman/ugly lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Most of these dudes legit don't leave their homes it seems. When the blackpill meets reality. They think anyone who isn't a chadlite/Chad is a subhuman/ugly lol.
You must be as ugly as him if u dont think hes ugly jfl
9FB8E40A FD64 4759 B80D 301232A3501A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
It's very important for non Chads for sure. Normie or below face + Autism = Over.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Yea I saw this in France, England and America. Legit NT is everything for relationships, looks don't matter.

Most men on this planet would have had a relationship with a girl at some point, they have friends and live full lives. How many of those men are chad? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and Prince88
he is 7