NT Game/Cold approaching = Trying to get an elite white collar job with an iq of 80 and no college degree

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
That’s how futile and stupid it is. the vast majority of women have the same taste so maybe .000001% will be willing to kiss you at best. Every casual dating experience that I’ve had over the past year has been humiliating and sad. Women don’t want my dick, plain and simple

You should just forget about women until you’ve ascended

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Mansnob, Currycellmate and 4 others
i've punched way above my league before so I have a soft spot for cold approach, but in general you're right.

Unless you look damn good, you need to play the numbers game to the EXTREME to get results!

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I remember one night I did molly and cold approached like 7 groups of girls on club streets with my PSL 7 friend. I lead all the conversations, got ghosted by all and guess what, they all added the quiet PSL 7 on insta by the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2745 and wristcel
I remember one night I did molly and cold approached like 7 groups of girls on club streets with my PSL 7 friend. I lead all the conversations, got ghosted by all and guess what, they all added the quiet PSL 7 on insta by the next day.
lol, brutal.
Back when I believed in 'game' quite a lot (in the original sense of the word), i'd go out with my friend (I don't know about PSL but every girl we spoke too considered him a 9) and would be using all kinds of 'game' shit and leading the convos and being fun and social etc and he'd just be kind of quiet and not doing much and all the girls would want to bang him, and when i'd write a 'Field Report' about my nights, everyone was like ''Try to learn from him, bro!''.
So bluepilled that they were trying to find reasons other than his looks
If I said he didn't really talk much, they'd say ''Yeah, girls like him because he's not trying hard and so they can sense he's cool!''.
If I done that, the convo would die because she wouldn't re-initiate and she'd leave.
If on another night he was louder, people would say 'Yeah, sounds like girls like him beacuse he's loud'' etc
They just couldn't accept the truth that girls ARE very similar to guys when it comes too attraction - ESPECIALLY with young girls and from cold approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Currycellmate, middayshowers and 1 other person
Why would you do that to your self.
Even if drugged up.
Didn't know Molly lowers the iq to retardation levels

lol, brutal.
Back when I believed in 'game' quite a lot (in the original sense of the word), i'd go out with my friend (I don't know about PSL but every girl we spoke too considered him a 9) and would be using all kinds of 'game' shit and leading the convos and being fun and social etc and he'd just be kind of quiet and not doing much and all the girls would want to bang him, and when i'd write a 'Field Report' about my nights, everyone was like ''Try to learn from him, bro!''.
So bluepilled that they were trying to find reasons other than his looks
If I said he didn't really talk much, they'd say ''Yeah, girls like him because he's not trying hard and so they can sense he's cool!''.
If I done that, the convo would die because she wouldn't re-initiate and she'd leave.
If on another night he was louder, people would say 'Yeah, sounds like girls like him beacuse he's loud'' etc
They just couldn't accept the truth that girls ARE very similar to guys when it comes too attraction - ESPECIALLY with young girls and from cold approach
Brutal

Why would you do that to your self.
Even if drugged up.
Didn't know Molly lowers the iq to retardation levels
Not for me it makes me thinks really fast and become nt.

Not for me it makes me thinks really fast and become nt.
Maybe fast.
Defenitely illogical.
And if you think that fast, couldn't you think fats about how you gonna get your ass rejected? ESPECIALLY if you claim you had a 7 PSL friend with you.

Big time

One success story involving him though - He pulled some hot Polish girl in a bar. But he left her because he wanted to go home and he'd got her all hot and bothered for me and I was able to sneak in there whilst she was super horny and banged her in a hotel room 30 mins later! He done all of the hard work. Got her all hot and bothered. She was headed back to Poland soon and it was near closing time and I had just enough to not be repulsive to her and was able to lead it to sex lol

He also helped me bang girls back when I was really young using his good looks

Maybe fast.
Defenitely illogical.
And if you think that fast, couldn't you think fats about how you gonna get your ass rejected? ESPECIALLY if you claim you had a 7 PSL friend with you.
I knew, but when ur in the mood and your goal is to approach u will do it. I knew but it's still brutal

I knew, but when ur in the mood and your goal is to approach u will do it. I knew but it's still brutal
Idk man, I would probably had to fucking take antidepressants after a night like that, especially if it was fueled by Molly(since it's one of the side effects).

Idk man, I would probably had to fucking take antidepressants after a night like that, especially if it was fueled by Molly(since it's one of the side effects).
Ya it fucked my mental but I ended up getting very lucky a few days later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Nice.
Care to tell a tldr version?
I texted a girl who I met 3-4 weeks prior for a hookup cause I didn't give a FK anymore. She agreed. My worth to her is prob height, and status though. It is what it is. Ended up translating it to a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I texted a girl who I met 3-4 weeks prior for a hookup cause I didn't give a FK anymore. She agreed. My worth to her is prob height, and status though. It is what it is. Ended up translating it to a relationship
What's your height?