NT got caught

@Tyov

@Tyov

Iron
Story time

I have a friend that I suspect has a acount here he acts super NT around me around me and the friend group but when we are having one on one convo he slips in very specific org comments under his breath and I feel like he is tryna see if I’m on to him.

And you can tell this guy takes his looks seriously maxed out white teeth perfect skin I’ve even seen bruises on his cheeks before and saw him sipping coconut water in class once. If your reading this post just know I’m on to you.

Anyway do you guys think I’m schizo tripping or he is fraudmaxing the NT like Clavicular.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, isis_Bleach, ThugggButt and 4 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Funnyunenjoyer1, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
Why would touching this site and taking care of your appearance make you autistic

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
Anyway do you guys think I’m schizo tripping or he is fraudmaxing the NT like Clavicular.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Story time

I have a friend that I suspect has a acount here he acts super NT around me around me and the friend group but when we are having one on one convo he slips in very specific org comments under his breath and I feel like he is tryna see if I’m on to him.

And you can tell this guy takes his looks seriously maxed out white teeth perfect skin I’ve even seen bruises on his cheeks before and saw him sipping coconut water in class once. If your reading this post just know I’m on to you.

bump so he sees this

Story time

what org phrases does he whisper? jfl

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Jacob is that you? I fucking knew it fuuuarkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
just ask him

nah odnt ask but be like “bro my dar was telling me abt the importanceo f looks and i agree cuz …..” and so on thats what my friend did to me