Nt Greek BONE MOGGER from TikTok who looks Mullatto af has foids simping over him

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
youre azeri

got every foid simping for him so incel opinion irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and PseudoMaxxer

NTpilled chad

.org autists would say htn with pheno failo :lul:

but every single foid on tiktok lusts for him so their opinion is irrelevant
not even little girls even women in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

They are white cucks who don’t leave their home and think pheno makes someone drop 3 psl points.

They probs look like this:

IMG 4354

Also muh “Middle Easterns can’t be Chads”

Chad is his own race

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • Love it
Reactions: diamondbill and flippasav
Be Tyronemaxxed in the west. Upload faggotry videos on fagtok. Profit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Be Tyronemaxxed in the west. Upload faggotry videos on fagtok. Profit.
how is that tyronemaxxed he’s just tanned med/middle eastern with short hair

how is that tyronemaxxed he’s just tanned med/middle eastern with short hair
I know mate, but he obviously is trying to look like a tyrone to attract western foids, no fuck in the eastern dresses like that.

I know mate, but he obviously is trying to look like a tyrone to attract western foids, no fuck in the eastern dresses like that.
how he’s trying to look like tyrone every zoomer in the west dresses / acts like that nigger

how he’s trying to look like tyrone every zoomer in the west dresses / acts like that nigger
innit every zoomer in the west tries to look like a tyrone jfl, chains, earrings and goatee is the "I wanna be tyrone" triad

innit every zoomer in the west tries to look like a tyrone jfl, chains, earrings and goatee is the "I wanna be tyrone" triad
kys no one wants to be a nigger it’s just the fashion trend

dripmaxx or death

kys no one wants to be a nigger it’s just the fashion trend

dripmaxx or death
:lul: zoomers put niggers on a pedestal, they listen to their music, imitate their behaviors, all the content they consume has a nigger in it, obviously the average zoomer wants to be a nigger. No wonder why a med fuck uploads a tiktok larping as tyrone and gets thousands of foids wet

:lul: zoomers put niggers on a pedestal, they listen to their music, imitate their behaviors, all the content they consume has a nigger in it, obviously the average zoomer wants to be a nigger. No wonder why a med fuck uploads a tiktok larping as tyrone and gets thousands of foids wet
it’s also called trend

keyword : NT

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
native greeks are rolling in their graves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and PseudoMaxxer

in cringing my balls off watching this.

PSL really fucked my brain, i would have rated this sand nigger HTN with low bone mass and feminine high set brows lol

in cringing my balls off watching this.

PSL really fucked my brain, i would have rated this sand nigger HTN with low bone mass and feminine high set brows lol
yet every female on tiktok wants to suck the skin off his dick

+ that’s how middle easterners / meds / balkans act

we have our own style / behavior
is not a middle eastern thing, it replicates in every country where the BBC phenomena has spread, look at edgarmaxxers, they are literally latinos trying to look like tyrones.

but anyways it doesn't matter, the fact is that this fuck prolly is having his smegma liked rn, while you and me rot in this hell hole
is not a middle eastern thing, it replicates in every country where the BBC phenomena has spread, look at edgarmaxxers, they are literally latinos trying to look like tyrones. View attachment 2521967

is not a middle eastern thing, it replicates in every country where the BBC phenomena has spread, look at edgarmaxxers, they are literally latinos trying to look like tyrones. View attachment 2521967
no + kys cumskin nigga worshipping faggot

it’s their own thing

but anyways it doesn't matter, the fact is that this fuck prolly is having his smegma liked rn, while you and me rot in this hell hole
talk for yourself

htn / high mtn

Looks like a houthi yemeni terrorist

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Latens Deitas
you're rotting with me at this very moment buddy boyo. While there's a balkan and a latino larping as tyrones getting their ass licked
just try to larp as the least desired race theory
IMG 3829