NT > Height, face, frame etc

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
If you genuinely believe that being neurotypical isn’t the single biggest advantage when it comes to the dating market, you are a fucking hopeless retard.
Everyday in my school I see people that I mog walking around with MTB’s that I would die for, I’ve never hugged a girl, talked to a girl, held a girls hand, and I see men uglier and shorter than me with girlfriends, why? Because they aren’t retards like me.

I have no social skills, I’m the highest inhib on this forum, I don’t know how to look women in the eyes, and I can’t carry a conversation. For this I will rot alone forever while men physically inferior to me live out my dreams.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Tallman, Manana and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Brus Wane and piec
If you genuinely believe that being neurotypical isn’t the single biggest advantage when it comes to the dating market, you are a fucking hopeless retard.
Everyday in my school I see people that I mog walking around with MTB’s that I would die for, I’ve never hugged a girl, talked to a girl, held a girls hand, and I see men uglier and shorter than me with girlfriends, why? Because they aren’t retards like me.

I have no social skills, I’m the highest inhib on this forum, I don’t know how to look women in the eyes, and I can’t carry a conversation. For this I will rot alone forever while men physically inferior to me live out my dreams.
Heavy cope, if you are not handsome, if you do not have an aesthetic body, if you are not tall, you will never be loved.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and <6PSLcel
Graycels really come here trying to explain dating for us smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Roquefort, arabcelxxx and 3 others
If you genuinely believe that being neurotypical isn’t the single biggest advantage when it comes to the dating market
How it is an advantage if 99% of ppl are NT? Its just being normal

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, butterworld and cyprian_tomaszewski
you dont Mog them buddy, i got bad news for you
Lol I hate this forum’s tendency to assume anyone who’s an incel is just ugly as shit. I have never been called ugly by anyone in my entire life, whether in person or online, and plenty of other black pillers have rated my face. I’m subhuman yes but I can recognize someone who I’m more attractive than.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How it is an advantage if 99% of ppl are NT? Its just being normal
I guess I should’ve said not being NT is the biggest disadvantage, but the point still stands

Heavy cope, if you are not handsome, if you do not have an aesthetic body, if you are not tall, you will never be loved.
Step outside and you will be debunked, personality really is law, the normies are right. You need all the things you mentioned to pull a bad bitch, but to find love with your looksmatch? all it comes down to is being normal and having a good personality, which is a brutal blackpill for us retards on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing

Shut up bluepilled cuck:feelsuhh::bluepill:

bluepill.org so many normies here

True as a retard my options have been low quality. Probably cuz I'm ltn

Everyday in my school I see people that I mog walking around with MTB’s that I would die for
You're right, plenty of them dudes but trust me you would never want that dynamic in real life.
Endless attention you have to give, texting, calling, going out etc. just so you can have that little validation? Just for a Chad to fuck her 15mins after meeting her in "girls night"
If a woman does not choose you, you're way better off single

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
Objectively you are dumb. If this would be truth my mtn cutecel 6ft ass wouldnt be here you dumb fuck.
Thanks for proving my point retard, you are a 6 foot normie yet you are rotting on an incel forum, why? Because you aren’t NT.

Thanks for proving my point retard, you are a 6 foot normie yet you are rotting on an incel forum, why? Because you aren’t NT.
When you see people who look bad but have a girlfriend, it's actually quite simple why.

1. They are tall but ugly in the face
2. Rich
3. Were the first
4. Are still in their teens (foids get so superficial as they get older omg)
5. Living in a certain way of life that not many live out (for example, a strict Muslim will only marry a strict Muslim, so the woman automatically has less choice)

This stupid bluepill nonsense makes no sense you stupid piece of shit ''moo I see ugly men with beautiful women''. Why would a 5/10 woman take a 5/10 man, you stupid piece of shit? You're just ugly, if you were beautiful you wouldn't be in this situation.

• +1
Reactions: piec and SDPmaggot
dumb fuck i have no autism and i have lots of friends why iam alone huh ? Iam not ugly i agree, iam mtn and 6ft (but this is not enough to pull fucking woman). This is the average fag normie in my country. The reason why iam here is bcs of my looks. If this would be truth this place wouldnt exist you fucking retard

fucking bluepilled greycel normie never talk with me on this forum again you bluepilled fag

• +1
Reactions: piec
dumb fuck i have no autism and i have lots of friends why iam alone huh ? Iam not ugly, iam mtn and 6ft. This is the average fag normie in my country. The reason why iam here is bcs of my looks. If this would be truth this place wouldnt exist you fucking retard
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read, imagine being this oblivious, you are rotting on an incel forum, you are a sperg. I’ll destroy your other reply when I’m done eating my breakfast.

It's true. If you aren't really ugly (like bottom 10% or even less) you could find a girl easy, but only if you are NT. Only a real chad can get away with being a social outcast and still find a girlfriend. If you are LTN to chadlite the most important thing is to be NT. Have a charismatic side so that other people percieve you as a worth while and fun person to be in a relationship with. Women don't want to be in a relationship with a person whose personality is boring and dull. Women want FUN when they are young, so you better be fun. Have many friends, have many interesting stories to tell which aren't obvs totally made up etc. There is a reason some people are social outcasts and women don't want to risk being with someone who has mental problems and is as boring as a wet sponge. Having an interesting, dominant yet caring for the right people personality is a crucial genetic indicator that was selected for for a long time in the human population.

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read, imagine being this oblivious, you are rotting on an incel forum, you are a sperg. I’ll destroy your other reply when I’m done eating my breakfast.
yeaaa bro its all bout being nt i have saved my surgery money for no fucking reason I TOOK HGH IN MY TEENAGE YRS FOR NO FUCKING REASON you fucking fag you make me so aggressive you fucking bluepiller yea bro lookism is cope yea woman are not hypergamic and superficial I ordered lemon bottle for no reason and iam dumb LOL and did everything that was in botb for no reason yeaa bro it's just about being nt bro just be confident bro just be yourself bro

Last edited:
It's true. If you aren't really ugly (like bottom 10% or even less) you could find a girl easy, but only if you are NT. Only a real chad can get away with being a social outcast and still find a girlfriend. If you are LTN to chadlite the most important thing is to be NT. Have a charismatic side so that other people percieve you as a worth while and fun person to be in a relationship with. Women don't want to be in a relationship with a person whose personality is boring and dull. Women want FUN when they are young, so you better be fun. Have many friends, have many interesting stories to tell which aren't obvs totally made up etc. There is a reason some people are social outcasts and women don't want to risk being with someone who has mental problems and is as boring as a wet sponge. Having an interesting, dominant yet caring for the right people personality is a crucial genetic indicator that was selected for for a long time in the human population.

OptimusMaxxer

nature is blackpilled​

I have no mental problems iam nt 6ft mtn cutecel hmm why iam alone noo its not bcs of my fucking unatttractive babyface no its because iam not intresting enoughhh yess bro you are so right thank you for fucking opening my eyes

Shut the fuck up, normie. Go back to reddit, you stupid niggerfaggot.

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
yeaaa bro its all bout being nt i have saved my surgery money for no fucking reason I TOOK HGH IN MY TEENAGE YRS FOR NO FUCKING REASON you fucking fag you make me so aggressive you fucking bluepiller yea bro lookism is cope yea woman are not hypergamic and superficial I ordered lemon bottle for no reason and iam dumb LOL and did everything that was in botb for no reason yeaa bro it's just about being nt bro just be confident bro just be yourself bro
“IM NT BRO TRUST ME BRO” proceeds to write an essay sperging out over something he read on an incel forum JFL

Your posts are relatable asf nigga are u me or smth

• +1
When you see people who look bad but have a girlfriend, it's actually quite simple why.

1. They are tall but ugly in the face
2. Rich
3. Were the first
4. Are still in their teens (foids get so superficial as they get older omg)
5. Living in a certain way of life that not many live out (for example, a strict Muslim will only marry a strict Muslim, so the woman automatically has less choice)

This stupid bluepill nonsense makes no sense you stupid piece of shit ''moo I see ugly men with beautiful women''. Why would a 5/10 woman take a 5/10 man, you stupid piece of shit? You're just ugly, if you were beautiful you wouldn't be in this situation.
Ok, so you are right, looks do matter of course, but what I’m saying is that if you are NT and have a good personality, unless you are ugly as sin, you can get your looksmatch. Of course it will be hard, I don’t think NT normies just go around slaying their looksmatch, but they can get an LTR eventually, it’s just a fact. You are just lying to yourself if you are telling me that most couples aren’t equally attractive, this is how the world has been reproducing for all of history. Subhumans breed with femcels, normies breed with Beckie’s, chads breed with Stacy.

As for you, the reason you are incel is because you aren’t NT, you may think you are because you have friends, but the fact that you are here, arguing with me, proves that you aren’t. As for me, yes my looks play a part in my inceldom, but I’d be able to get with an LTB right now if I had a good personality and knew how to interact with them, again I see people all the time who are less attractive than me with girlfriends, and just be first is a fucking cope, every foid has dated like 6 guys by the time they reach my age so that doesn’t explain it.

This is true especially in third world countries

fucking bluepilled greycel normie never talk with me on this forum again you bluepilled fag
dont worry being ugly was just so brutal for his subconsciousness that he rather convince himself hes not ugly and just "non nt" hahahha

Everyone who actually interacts with women and slay agrees, that it’s law.

• +1
dont worry being ugly was just so brutal for his subconsciousness that he rather convince himself hes not ugly and just "non nt" hahahha
Nice projection subhuman, I’m not ugly, I am a death tier height which is why I’m on this forum, however I know for a fact that I’d be able to get laid if I was NT because I see the proof all around me, feel free to send face and we can compare if you think I’m so ugly.

Everyone who actually interacts with women and slay agrees, that it’s law.
Yup, these guys are genuinely convinced that if you aren’t chad you can’t reproduce JFL, how does that explain their ugly ass parents coming together and breeding

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
NT is cope, 97% of people are NT, 70% of people are giga extroverted , have good social skills + social circle in their 20s.

still 63% of Incel in the 18-29 male population in 2023 according to a study , while only 23% of Foids are single.

Foids don't select mate by NTness , they select by Looks. case debunked.

If only weirdos were Incel , we would have only like 30 % incel rate.

I have no mental problems iam nt 6ft mtn cutecel hmm why iam alone noo its not bcs of my fucking unatttractive babyface no its because iam not intresting enoughhh yess bro you are so right thank you for fucking opening my eyes
You aint shit

NT 🤨

Mf if you were NT you wouldn't be here jfl

• +1
i think it’s just you lil bro, and if you do actually mog them then go talk to them

Nice projection subhuman, I’m not ugly, I am a death tier height
hahahha what a retard you are. do u think height doesnt matter or what? are you that much of a coping faggot too? hahahah what a dumbfuck
kys you coping fag, but i guess what can you do vs a failo that big if u cant afford LL. the only option left is to cope.
u want to believe that if u somehow changed how u act u wouldnt be incel HAHAH BETTER YET, U THINK ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MANLETISM sorry to break it to you buddy but its over and you should rope immediately, neurotypicality wont help you, unless you obviously want to watch ur girfliend get blacked which i guess is appriopriate for a faggot coping to your degree

hahahha what a retard you are. do u think height doesnt matter or what? are you that much of a coping faggot too? hahahah what a dumbfuck
kys you coping fag, but i guess what can you do vs a failo that big if u cant afford LL. the only option left is to cope.
u want to believe that if u somehow changed how u act u wouldnt be incel HAHAH BETTER YET, U THINK ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MANLETISM sorry to break it to you buddy but its over and you should rope immediately, neurotypicality wont help you, unless you obviously want to watch ur girfliend get blacked which i guess is appriopriate for a faggot coping to your degree
I called my height death tier and said it’s the reason I’m on this forum, and you proceed to ask me if I think height doesn’t matter, wow man you are such a fucking ugly retard.

You are seething at my post because it’s fucking true, you are a retarded autist with no social skills and that’s why you can’t get girls, now rot your life away until you inevitably blow your sub 5 head off while NT manlets marry their looksmatch JFL

You are seething at my post because it’s fucking true, you are a retarded autist with no social skills and that’s why you can’t get girls, now rot your life away until you inevitably blow your sub 5 head off while NT manlets marry their looksmatch JFL
you are so low iq you cant even see that ur the one projecting. cba even type to a coping manlet like u. u say that ur height is the reason ur here, what happened buddy? isnt neurotypicality more important? and ugly is a synonym for height frame face but i guess since you are THAT much of a fucking retard moron i have to spell it out for you

Last edited:
I've gone back and forth on this back at the end of the day I still think looks > NT. I'm pretty non NT but I've gone from being LTN to HTN and the difference is pretty fucking huge, and I haven't even really started being social yet lol. I was at one social gathering the other day and was hit on by a blonde HTB. That literally never happened in my entire high school and college life, as a LTN. My IG following has blown up with HTB sorority chicks when previously I couldn't get anyone to follow me back. And of course results on OLD.
When you're good looking you just have more motivation to be in social spaces. tbh I don't even think I'm non NT anymore, I feel like I have ability to socialize now that I'm HTN, like if you dropped me right now in the first two weeks of college I'd have a high-status friend group and plenty of slays with good-looking girls.
And even aside from the social validation, it just feels good to wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror. Narcy af but whatever.

Tho tbh seeing a looks-mismatched couple is still brutal af; was on vacation the other day and saw a short, acne-ridden dark-skinned recessed indian dude with a bowl cut together with a brunette HTB (I looked intently at her face, actual HTB even by this site's standards); shit ruined my mood for the entire trip lmao. But shit like that is rare as fuck, and besides, it was clear he was giving her more attention than vice versa; he was all up in her, kissing, hugging etc. she was receptive but not really reciprocating.

your right but dose it even matter since most people are NT

its like saying being 5'2 beats every other falio doesn't mean shit since most people arent that short

look at the averages person and face/height will falio then more than NT ever will

Ok