NT Heightboosting Shoes

baburam

baburam

Gymceling
I always wear shoes that are thick and give me some height boost, this is the best one IMO and have worn for 2+ yrs at the gym mostly and have gotten eyes on them and people commenting they look interesting/old ppl style and even looks too heavy for gym. But this is extremely comfortable and cheap.
Do you guys think I look NT enough, for reference I am a Gymmaxxed teenager living in California.

Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 55724PM
Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 55756PM
Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 60018PM
Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 60121PM

I own multiple pairs same type just diff colors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Adelholzener, xantrooper and 3 others
I always wear shoes that are thick and give me some height boost, this is the best one IMO and have worn for 2+ yrs at the gym mostly and have gotten eyes on them and people commenting they look interesting/old ppl style and even looks too heavy for gym. But this is extremely comfortable and cheap.
Do you guys think I look NT enough, for reference I am a Gymmaxxed teenager living in California.

View attachment 3203355View attachment 3203357View attachment 3203360View attachment 3203361

Those are not even close to being NT

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Aloft and jordanisbetterthanu
not nt enough you can find similar hiking style boots from more expensive and higher class brands then puma. Also some of those thick running shoes are pretty nt I have a pair from the brand ON and I easily go from 5 10 to 6 feet with them

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows

View attachment 3203355View attachment 3203357View attachment 3203360View attachment 3203361

tf are you on bro those are not nt in the slightest

Nigga they look like hiking shoes