NT is LAW NORMIES ARE SLAYING

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Sike,Here's the truth about normie relationships (which constitutes the vast majority of relationships in general)

The women really doesn’t give a shit about the man. It's transactional from beginning to end.

The purest form of love, as fucking depraved as it sounds, is Chad and Stacy fucking in the bathroom stall of a club. That is an instantaneous expression of primal lust in the purest sense and that's as good as it's going to get.

What normies like to call 'love' is habituation, convenience, lack of other options so you settle for periodically assured starfish sex in exchange for other ressources even if that's only companionship.

People don't chase that transcendent feeling of finding a compatible soul, they seek that 'good enough' and then ascribe it some inflated descriptors so that they're not criticised for their lack of discernment

And they do add something to each others lives, first and foremost remediating the stigma of being single.

The next time an ugly or mismatched couple is proselytizing, remember that there are two dimensions on which the human sexual drive operates:

1. the transactional one, driven by a women desire to acquire a man's resources or other things he has to offer (might be as little as mere companionship) and in which she's going to minimise her sexual input if she can. This dynamic, though often inflatedly described as 'love' in order to preserve one's self-image as someone who isn't frivolous and only makes decisions on solid ground, is merely an arrangement of convenience
  2. the primal: where two discernibly attractive people feel an intense lust for each. That lust is actualised shortly after but might linger and develop into a tumultuous short-lived relationship. This is the most intense extent of love a man and a women can experience as its purely built on primal urges and absent of any utilitarian considerations. Women can only experience this with a top % man while a man would be able to have it with any kind of women but the issue is no women would want to have it with him if he’s not a top % man.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and BeanletMogger
0 but water title

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksThinker and Zenis
Sike,Here's the truth about normie relationships (which constitutes the vast majority of relationships in general)

The women really doesn’t give a shit about the man. It's transactional from beginning to end.

The purest form of love, as fucking depraved as it sounds, is Chad and Stacy fucking in the bathroom stall of a club. That is an instantaneous expression of primal lust in the purest sense and that's as good as it's going to get.

What normies like to call 'love' is habituation, convenience, lack of other options so you settle for periodically assured starfish sex in exchange for other ressources even if that's only companionship.

People don't chase that transcendent feeling of finding a compatible soul, they seek that 'good enough' and then ascribe it some inflated descriptors so that they're not criticised for their lack of discernment

And they do add something to each others lives, first and foremost remediating the stigma of being single.

The next time an ugly or mismatched couple is proselytizing, remember that there are two dimensions on which the human sexual drive operates:

1. the transactional one, driven by a women desire to acquire a man's resources or other things he has to offer (might be as little as mere companionship) and in which she's going to minimise her sexual input if she can. This dynamic, though often inflatedly described as 'love' in order to preserve one's self-image as someone who isn't frivolous and only makes decisions on solid ground, is merely an arrangement of convenience
  2. the primal: where two discernibly attractive people feel an intense lust for each. That lust is actualised shortly after but might linger and develop into a tumultuous short-lived relationship. This is the most intense extent of love a man and a women can experience as its purely built on primal urges and absent of any utilitarian considerations. Women can only experience this with a top % man while a man would be able to have it with any kind of women but the issue is no women would want to have it with him if he’s not a top % man.
Bumo

normies dont slay shit

Lust isn’t love

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Autismcel and Zenis
dnr money buys everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Zenis
when i fully internalized that every single relationship is transactional I just given up on human beings entirely

gigacope thread, lmao at thinking high schoolers with no money are in “transactional relationships” a transactional relationship is an old rich guy with a gold digger who sucks him dry

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Zelenskyiv and ChadL1te
Lust isn’t love
Cope
dnr money buys everything
Money doesn’t buy love only divorce rape
gigacope thread, lmao at thinking high schoolers with no money are in “transactional relationships” a transactional relationship is an old rich guy with a gold digger who sucks him dry
Nigga shut the fuck up , most normies aren’t in highschool relashonships what don’t you realize? Most normies are single at that age dumbass their is a reason most of them get in relahsonshops when their older

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Can't have love if you're too busy wageslaving.
There's a saying:

"Money can't buy everything, but you will never get everything without money"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and Zenis
Cope

Money doesn’t buy love only divorce rape

Nigga shut the fuck up , most normies aren’t in highschool relashonships what don’t you realize? Most normies are single at that age dumbass their is a reason most of them get in relahsonshops when their older
the avg normie and avg woman lose their virginity at early teens wtf are you talking about, they aren’t anything like the 20yo+ virgins on this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Autismcel and Zenis
There's a saying:

"Money can't buy everything, but you will never get everything without money"
Money is good to have but don’t expect it to get you love
the avg normie and avg woman lose their virginity at early teens wtf are you talking about, they aren’t anything like the 20yo+ virgins on this forum
Male virginity rates is rising at a rapid rate jfl, 30% of teen men are virgins. And losing v card =\= relashonship

It comes before face, height and status, it's number one literally how do you date today if you make less than 50k, men are supposed to provide and women are not meant to be sugar mommies taking on the masculine role.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, cyprian_tomaszewski, butterworld and 1 other person
It comes before face, height and status, it's number one literally how do you date today if you make less than 50k, men are supposed to provide and women are not meant to be sugar mommies taking on the masculine role.
No no it doesn’t, and she truly loves you she would pitch In and help. Being a betabuxxer doesn’t make her love u

No no it doesn’t, and she truly loves you she would pitch In and help. Being a betabuxxer doesn’t make her love u
I said nothing about betabuxxing are you stupid, I am arguing money is the most important thing for a man.

how truly a woman loves you doesn't give you a paycheck, it matters.

I said nothing about betabuxxing are you stupid, I am arguing money is the most important thing for a man.

"pitch in and help" is cuck shit as a man you make your own money you don't understand this obviously you are inexperienced.

Didn’t say otherwise, my point was if you have to use it to get women it doesn’t count. If she’s only attracted to your finances and not you it doesn’t count

Didn’t say otherwise, my point was if you have to use it to get women it doesn’t count. If she’s only attracted to your finances and not you it doesn’t count
Dude I'm not talking about that you're not reading properly, let me put it into bullet points:

1) I am not saying that it's good if she is only attracted to her finances.

2) I am saying love is meaningless if you can't experience it.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Dude I'm not talking about that you're not reading properly, let me put it into bullet points:

1) I am not saying that it's good if she is only attracted to her finances.

2) I am saying love is meaningless if you can't experience it.
true

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
shit thread, clearly some 14 year old who just watched the joker or something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and cannotbeasked
All normies are just settling until a better option comes along. That’s why normie couples constantly try to looksmin each other in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

Male virginity rates is rising at a rapid rate jfl, 30% of teen men are virgins. And losing v card =\= relashonship
what? 100% of teen - 20 yo men are virgins. No one has ever had sex since the invention of Tinder, not even Chad. Cope.