Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I can’t live with being non NT. Idk how to cope

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I can’t live with being non NT. Idk how to cope
being nt is all about acting as retarded as the group you are currently in
just gotta blend in with the topics that they are talking about even if you dont give a single shit about it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
being nt is all about acting as retarded as the group you are currently in
just gotta blend in with the topics that they are talking about even if you dont give a single shit about it
Trying to fit in yh no

Muh NT muh NT, bro this is the looksmax.org equivalent of when redditfags say “jUsT hAvE a pERsOnAlITy bRo” nigga all you need is DA LOOKS

Niggas on here like to cope that non being NT is their reason behind inceldom, because they like the idea of “oh if only I tried I would slay” the whole “lazy genius” spiel, it’s all to do with your looks

Muh NT muh NT, bro this is the looksmax.org equivalent of when redditfags say “jUsT hAvE a pERsOnAlITy bRo” nigga all you need is DA LOOKS
Niggas on here like to cope that non being NT is their reason behind inceldom, because they like the idea of “oh if only I tried I would slay” the whole “lazy genius” spiel, it’s all to do with your looks
This looks = everything in life is the biggest cope of all.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Maalik
You’re just a lazy faggot who doesn’t want to admit that you’re ugly and that you need surgery, get surgery and escape inceldom like many of us here want to, but stop coping saying with “Not being nt is why I’m an incel”

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Being NT would be boring as fuck tbh, I am sure that all the normies are NPC's, their way of thinking is so predictable it pains me

Trying to fit in yh no
i mean its your choice but thats pretty much all about being nt, fitting in with masses
you cant expect people to like you when u go into the group of people with x interest and you start talking about your y interest that literally no one gives a fuck about

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Pikabro
Looks are easier to fix than NT problems

and NT problems become easier to fix when you look good.

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
Dumb retards on this forum think that being attractive will help you if ur a basement dwelling hermit who never leaves his house.
Looks aren’t going to get to save some rotting doomscrolling autist other than getting muhh sex

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, NERG_72 and kanderior
Looks are easier to fix than NT problems

and NT problems become easier to fix when you look good.
I am tall and I look good, but I am afraid to talk to girls, because I am afraid that they will think that I am a simpleton

• +1
Reactions: Maalik