NT is law

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
why was I so delusional thinking I could just approach foids and say ‘smash’ and think I would slay hard.

I did once an mtb last week but my ghost rate was like 99%. And it only worked cause I spammed it to like 300 women.

It’s way easier to just be NT and normal and ask about her etc. then ask to go over.

It’s over if you are non nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, AspiringMogger, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
"nt don't matter bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, try2beme and Xtra
good luck even getting an interaction with a girl if sub 5 psl. the nt you talk about is basic conversation skills

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
good luck even getting an interaction with a girl if sub 5 psl. the nt you talk about is basic conversation skills
thats kinda the point bro

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and WishIwasChico
"nt don't matter bro"
Even @Amnesia (only verified chad slayer here) has verified the importance of NT while delusional mtns on here act like they don’t need to be nt at all

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, lebronjames23, TechnoBoss and 2 others
why was I so delusional thinking I could just approach foids and say ‘smash’ and think I would slay hard.

I did once an mtb last week but my ghost rate was like 99%. And it only worked cause I spammed it to like 300 women.

It’s way easier to just be NT and normal and ask about her etc. then ask to go over.

It’s over if you are non nt
i never knew what nt means, so what does it mean

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
im gonna create an ai that answer to foids, i get awkward after 2 messages

• +1
Even @Amnesia (only verified chad slayer here) has verified the importance of NT while delusional mtns on here act like they don’t need to be nt at all
Why you listening to that grandad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and WishIwasChico
According to this site if you’re chad you can just walk up to a Becky and ask for sex and get sucked on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and WishIwasChico
5 psl is HTN

Get a grip, stop deflecting ur victim behaviour demeanor and autistic aura onto the rest of the forum

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
they don't, talking skills on the internet is much different then real life
you dont need to say much anyway. if you cant do that then you are mentlly handicapped lol

The average person is like 3 PSL 🤦🏾‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 48689
5 psl is HTN

Get a grip, stop deflecting ur victim behaviour demeanor and autistic aura onto the rest of the forum
bro keeps bringing up psl yet psl wise he isn't ugly, so either psl is bullshit or he's a larper

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and WishIwasChico
According to this site if you’re chad you can just walk up to a Becky and ask for sex and get sucked on the spot
Im literally bouta delete my account cuz of how retarded ppl are

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 48689
bro keeps bringing up psl yet psl wise he isn't ugly, so either psl is bullshit or he's a larper
He’s just autistic af you can tell. He uses just selfies on his dating apps that are autistic af and wonders why he does bad jfl

Its because hes disabled. Look at his demeanor. He projects himself like an autistic victim. Was never his face

• +1
my neurotypicality, game and charisma is out of this world. it’s just a shame that i don’t have chadlite+ looks.

I’ve been sending lines like that (“dtf?”) to girls since when I first downloaded tinder in like 2014 (to all the uggos I didn’t care being blocked by) and not one success

No nt for your face

literally ignore girls online theory works