"NT" is the gayest shit this forum came up with.

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
If I had a time machine, Instead killing Hitler or Stalin or Mao or whatever I'd kill the first person who was going to post about NT on this forum. Retarded acronym ruined discussion here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, alphamaxxxx, GetShrekt and 13 others
tales from the shekel shack

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
If I had a time machine, Instead killing Hitler or Stalin or Mao or whatever I'd kill the first person who was going to post about NT on this forum. Retarded acronym ruined discussion here.
That's not very NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 18153 and 11 others
wtf...I'm not even jewish! 😡

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14262
Yeah it’s not an easy one for greycels to figure out :feelskek:

The Northern Territory (aka NT) is a vast federal territory in Australia famed for its Outback desert landscapes. In the arid Red Centre lie the iconic sandstone monolith Uluru (Ayers Rock), the red-rock domes of Kata Tjuta and the sculpted cliffs of Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park. Remote Alice Springs, the gateway town to the Red Centre desert, offers Aboriginal art galleries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, rand anon, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
legit. 3 psl niggas are coping too hard with muh nt muh mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, ManletBlackcel, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, vaninskybird and Tallooksmaxxer
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 5892 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Just be nt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 21892 and Deleted member 14262
But you have negative rep ratio
Most of my posts are comments tbh I never rlly made that many threads or tried to jestermax.

dnr this cope its about being NT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 14262
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Having a NT brain is the most important gene you can possess

Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5892
cope, its about being NT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i don't hate you, but if you keep on replying to me like this i will put you on ignore, which would be a shame ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 21892

Attachments

• jaksmugshitface.png
    jaksmugshitface.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5892 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Moggie and Deleted member 14262
The gayest thing is worshiping male model

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21620
you're beyond delusional if you think anyone posting here has the capacity to come up with anything new

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262 and stevielake
ion believes dis shiet, u niggaz really argue if personality is more importanter then lookz??????

u damn fools evolved backwards

• +1
The Northern Territory (aka NT) is a vast federal territory in Australia famed for its Outback desert landscapes. In the arid Red Centre lie the iconic sandstone monolith Uluru (Ayers Rock), the red-rock domes of Kata Tjuta and the sculpted cliffs of Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park. Remote Alice Springs, the gateway town to the Red Centre desert, offers Aboriginal art galleries.
Thanks Moggie, I’ve learned a lot on looksmax.org today :p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Moggie
So what I get told I'm handsome and as soon as they get to know me I am avoided like the plague.

My issues are:

Not NT
And too mysterious (in a bad way as in I'm hiding shit relevant to them or smth)

why are you seething so much? is it because you aren’t NT?

u better blame the puacels boyo

this forum came up with nothing except for wallenberg's drake-tier simp posting advice

• +1
Most subhuman users here won't reach the PSL necessary (for ethnics, chadlite, and for whites, htn) for NT not to significantly matter though

• +1
the grass is always greener

You're just not NT.

• WTF
i think we all agree that you will do better with women being NT vs non NT even if your a chad

• +1
if you were actually NT and thus had friends you would have realised by now that all it takes to obtain a LTB+ gf is being NT and having normie tier looks
i used to be really blackpilled until i decided to social circile maxx and noticed that all my NT normie+ friends could slay and had gfs

This forum did not come up with Neurotypical, you low iq ethnic rodent bitch!

if you were actually NT and thus had friends you would have realised by now that all it takes to obtain a LTB+ gf is being NT and having normie tier looks
i used to be really blackpilled until i decided to social circile maxx and noticed that all my NT normie+ friends could slay and had gfs
greycel detected opinion rejected.