NT >> LOOKS (to a certain extent)

yorker12

yorker12

Chadlite™
Yesterday I had a latina chick message me on tinder, I texted her less than 50 words before I was inside of her JFL.

If she swipes right and writes you first, at that point it is up to you to talk yourself out of fucking.

I'm still confused what happened yesterday, but she drove 30min to me just to fuck.

Idk why I am posting this, partly I want validation, partly I want people to realize you don't have to be a chad to get laid and that people put way too much emphasis on looks alone, it definitely opens the door for you, but you still need to know how to not be autistic around women and that you can only learn by experience, so I urge you all, even if you have not yet "ascended" go on dates, try and get laid even before you feel like you look good or while you are in the middle of change.

I could have given up/not tried while i was fat or while I had a 1cm gap in my teeth from SARPE, but I didn't. Of course, I failed some times, but I also had major wins, even got my best LTR I have had while healing from SARPE.

We're all gonna make it brahs :chad::chad::chad:

Retarded post, your title literally contradicts your first sentence.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 19103, ROTTING and 3 others

It's more about me not being hot and still fucking. Girls are way less visual than males, their floor for attractiveness is way lower than males.

Coconut oil mogs, you can check my posts about it.
Ik I take it everyday

Are you Chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Images 1658621115049

you Chad are the enemy of us sub5s, we will strike your neck biidnilah ta'ala :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
> titles thread that nt is more important than looks so he has a reason to tell us about his first lay in months

>has chadlite in profile tilte

>humbly brags about getting laid in 5 paragraphs

>mentions nothing about being nt

>posts thread

>profit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yesterday I had a latina chick message me on tinder, I texted her less than 50 words before I was inside of her JFL.

If she swipes right and writes you first, at that point it is up to you to talk yourself out of fucking.

I'm still confused what happened yesterday, but she drove 30min to me just to fuck.

Idk why I am posting this, partly I want validation, partly I want people to realize you don't have to be a chad to get laid and that people put way too much emphasis on looks alone, it definitely opens the door for you, but you still need to know how to not be autistic around women and that you can only learn by experience, so I urge you all, even if you have not yet "ascended" go on dates, try and get laid even before you feel like you look good or while you are in the middle of change.

I could have given up/not tried while i was fat or while I had a 1cm gap in my teeth from SARPE, but I didn't. Of course, I failed some times, but I also had major wins, even got my best LTR I have had while healing from SARPE.

We're all gonna make it brahs :chad::chad::chad:

Nga if you non nt its over