NT/low sentience is just a blanket term incels use for people happier/more socially successful than them

Kade

Kade

Master
Human experience is largely universal but it’s a much easier cope to believe the girls rejecting you and the guys not hanging out with you are mindless drone NPCs with no capacity for thoughts and insights

Incels just want to feel special. if they can’t have conventional happiness, at least they can act like they see the big picture and have connected all the dots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
not being nt is def a thing. if you're isolated long enough from your peers even just mentally on some private level many of your interactions with them will leave them looking at you like you're a dangerous animal that has just escaped from the zoo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, stuckneworleans and 3 others
not being nt is def a thing. if you're isolated long enough from your peers even just mentally on some private level many of your interactions with them will leave them looking at you like you're a dangerous animal that has just escaped from the zoo
yeah people isolate themselves for extended periods of times to be in an echochamber with other lookist monomaniacs

and then go into the real world being a timid tinfoil hatcel that’s overly reactive to negative social cues and cries that nobody likes them cuz “muh looks”

funny world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Is low sentience a thing on .co? If so, it's very recent. I don't remember coming across it before I was permabanned on false charges.

NT just means neurotypical. Many incels are bona fide autistics who are mentally incapable of parsing social interaction (yet still like to think of themselves as authorities on it for some reason). Some may use NT as a catch-all term for someone who is generally mentally normal, but in common vernacular, it just means not autistic.

Are you just trying to shit on incels, OP? Why don't you go on r/Inceltears where more people share your mindset?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is low sentience a thing on .co? If so, it's very recent. I don't remember coming across it before I was permabanned on false charges.

NT just means neurotypical. Many incels are bona fide autistics who are mentally incapable of parsing social interaction (yet still like to think of themselves as authorities on it for some reason). Some may use NT as a catch-all term for someone who is generally mentally normal, but in common vernacular, it just means not autistic.

Are you just trying to shit on incels, OP? Why don't you go on r/Inceltears where more people share your mindset?
don’t browse .co and I’m not just dogging incels for the sake of it

I put discussion cuz i just wanted to see if others noticed the terms being used in this way, I know the terms have inherent definitions but like you said it’s often a catch all

I hate inceltears and do not deny the importance of looks so I have 0 intention of going there, sorry

• +1
Gut microbiome

• +1
don’t browse .co and I’m not just dogging incels for the sake of it

I put discussion cuz i just wanted to see if others noticed the terms being used in this way, I know the terms have inherent definitions but like you said it’s often a catch all

I hate inceltears and do not deny the importance of looks so I have 0 intention of going there, sorry
I get that compensatory narcissism is common in the incel community, and some will use words like "normal" and "NT" as pejoratives out of it, but most of us are just sad dejected people who are bitter about being sold a lie from cradle to coffin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
I get that compensatory narcissism is common in the incel community, and some will use words like "normal" and "NT" as pejoratives out of it, but most of us are just sad dejected people who are bitter about being sold a lie from cradle to coffin.
Yeah, I understand where you’re coming from and apologize if I came off as insensitive

I don’t deny there are some with genuine problems here and I’m not trying to undermine or invalidate that

just some people here dig their own self imposed grave and I wanted to discuss that I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and KingOfRome
Pink Guy Yeah GIF - PinkGuy Yeah Ya - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade