Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience
Why has no human replied yet?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and isis_Bleach
Why has no human replied yet?
cuz its cope

you can fake being nt until you become nt. i was a basement dwelling retard with a total of 20k hours in video games from 11 to 18 and i turned my life around and now i got a gf for 6 years and a big social circle

all i did was hit the gym, wear nt clothes, push myself to talk to people and learn from my mistakes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet, ALP and 1 other person
cuz its cope

you can fake being nt until you become nt. i was a basement dwelling retard with a total of 20k hours in video games from 11 to 18 and i turned my life around and now i got a gf for 6 years and a big social circle

all i did was hit the gym, wear nt clothes, push myself to talk to people and learn from my mistakes
Do you even know what nt is? How can you fake having a normal brain when you're infested with autism adhd ocd all these other things

You think people don't notice when you're acting strange, people can tell when you're not nt stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Do you even know what nt is? How can you fake having a normal brain when you're infested with autism adhd ocd all these other things

You think people don't notice when you're acting strange, people can tell when you're not nt stop coping.
the majority of people on here dont have autism and adhd isnt bad for being nt i know plenty of nt adhd kids. most guys on here were just social outcasts cuz of their looks in their teens

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ALP and thereallegend
the majority of people on here dont have autism and adhd isnt bad for being nt i know plenty of nt adhd kids. most guys on here were just social outcasts cuz of their looks in their teens
Alot of people here have autism, and adhd ruins your chances for having NT friends for many reasons. If you can't acknowledge that adhd is a problem when it comes to socialization we can't discuss this any further.

Alot of people here have autism, and adhd ruins your chances for having NT friends for many reasons. If you can't acknowledge that adhd is a problem when it comes to socialization we can't discuss this any further.
nigga literally every 2nd kid is being diagnosed with adhd, myself included and shit ton of my mates and relatives. theres extreme examples of kids with adhd, they surely will have a hard time getting friends and shit but being a little hyperactive doesnt hurt too much

and im sure nobody rly here actually has autism. if youre autistic u wont want to looksmax cuz i dont want to be the center of attention ever

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and mug
nigga literally every 2nd kid is being diagnosed with adhd, myself included and shit ton of my mates and relatives. theres extreme examples of kids with adhd, they surely will have a hard time getting friends and shit but being a little hyperactive doesnt hurt too much

and im sure nobody rly here actually has autism. if youre autistic u wont want to looksmax cuz i dont want to be the center of attention ever
Ok then shut the fuck up.

"Everyone has a little adhd"

"Autism isn't real"

You sound like those karens or normies, pathetic coming from someone who has adhd. If anyone you should understand our pain.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and stevielake

"Autism isn't real"

You sound like those karens or normies, pathetic coming from someone who has adhd. If anyone you should understand our pain.
and you should learn some reading comprehension and how to properly quote people in school but here u are finding excuses of why nobody likes you and blaming adhd for it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3946 and mug

He probably had mild or high functioning autism. Some people like that will go their entire life without realizing they're on the spectrum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
cuz its cope

Just stop being a mentally ill loser bro, it’s so easy! :soy:

Shut up neurotypical, non NTs can never make friends with NTs! :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
and you should learn some reading comprehension and how to properly quote people in school but here u are finding excuses of why nobody likes you and blaming adhd for it
There are proven studies that NTs don't like people with autism, and ADHD has a lot of things in common with it. Imagine acting like mental disorders don't affect your life at all, if anyone you're being the one dismissing everything.

"Just be nt bro"

Stop coping, you probably have a mental illnes called karenitis. You really act like 55 year old white woman who doesn't believe mental illnesses exist, you sound like a blue piller "muh hold frame in the shower and you'll be NT. Get a life, learn how to read proven studies. And take advice when it's given to you. And get a job.

• +1
ADHD is worse in some cases than Autism. People think it just means you can focus or talk a lot lol.

My case is pretty severe so I have symptoms that mimic other neurodivergent disorders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
ADHD is worse in some cases than Autism. People think it just means you can focus or talk a lot lol.

My case is pretty severe so I have symptoms that mimic other neurodivergent disorders.
Worse than that this guy denies adhd is a problem at all "muh stop blaming your problems on adhd"

JFL ay this subhuman thinking.

• +1
Your autism is confusing me if you do a voice memo I bet I can hear the autism in your voice never will escape non nt. Also what’s your problem with Israel

"Autism isn't real"

It's true though everyone is diagnosed with ADHD. It's when you got a combo of mental disabilities like dyspraxia, autism, low processing speed. That's when life becomes fucked.

its not a genetic thing its more upbringing and how people treated you

YOU'RE EITHER BORN NT OR YOU'RE NOT.
i improved from 10% to 30% in span of 3 years in terms of ntness (call it cope/li/undiagnosed or all the bs. i was an social outcast besides being a fat smelly autist that cant even respond back to women when i was in middle school. i started specificly practicing ntmaxing since half a year. each day i got more nt and my social anxietic trans like state gots weaker. it will get harder each day you ldar. you will turn into a paranoid each day you wait and rot. you do you, but only you can help yourself. even my best friend woulnt care about me if wasnt trying to improve myself. nobody wants ppl to hang while ldarring (if they do they dont ascend and one of them ropes, or they go er)

my subjective ntness scale:
%0 trucel tier you never born this way unless u have 40 intelligence points. if you dont ever know your corner shop cashiers name go rope. over 4 your soopid ass

%10 bare minimum not to be hated by your relatives. you look weird 《me when i was at the 7th grade》
%20 you look weird but put some work to socialize / usually fail to pair bonds but can be cool with ppl
%30 small circle, bonds can be weak but can be good too depending. non socialmaxed normies are in this level / you can have a at least one good homie that is really your friend if you are lucky 《me now》

%50 > socialmaxxed normie, hustles to find ppl and connect with them. they dont really know social tricks or necessarily standout > they force their ways into ppl try to pair a bond

%60 socialmaxxed normie knows more than enough people to be friends with.

%70 usually dark triad maxxers are in this level idk why. generally they know lots of people but not really close to anyone

%85 overly popular or huge circle, extra Extroverted, social intelligence quotient is higher than normal, ultra rare without halos

%95 slayer status (usually you need a big halo to be this nt)

remember: you may have one or two close friends if you at least 10% or 15%, but since soyciety gets way more degraded each day you will find that its a blessing to have at least a one real friend that you can bond and trust (even if you extremely social and nt). i was lucky

gamble with your social choices. real ones will stay no matter what. bitches are just bitches dont care about em. so gamble till you win. fake it till you make it. act randomly. its hard to be low inhib but i jestermaxxed my way out of it. so you can. then after getting more nt you can slowly start acting like yourself and how you want. then follow the best routes use your apathy to not give a single fuck

JFL if you think ADHD prevents you from having friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
true
u can build up social skills tho

and fake it till you make it is true too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036