NT personality + extroverted + life-of-the-party vibe is easy to fake

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I went from socially rejected outcast to faking a mogger chad slayer personality 2019. It's easy, but once you've done it many times you realize how pointless it is to pretend to be someone you are not.

How the 'results' of that personality have no value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, dostoyevski, Xangsane and 15 others
Yeah, you had the pheno to pull off the larp at least, I will forever look like an autistic weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, IAMNOTANINCEL, Beastimmung and 1 other person
Yeah, you had the pheno to pull off the larp at least, I will forever look like an autistic weirdo.
i dont really see how I had much benefit by pulling it off though.

making girls think you are a player/fuckboy while being KHHV in reality was ..... weird asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Tabula Rasa and EverythingMattersCel
Impossible if you were an abused dog i can't even imagine doing that

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Clqs and MoggerGaston
I can't fake extroversion in group

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and MoggerGaston
Impossible if you were an abused dog i can't even imagine doing that
Once you look a certain way, people expect certain behavior from you and fill in the blanks. All you have to do is act the way you are expected to act and go along with their view of you.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Tabula Rasa
I can't fake extroversion in group
not even on alcohol?

alcohol helped a lot as it makes you forget about your abused dog past, your low-mood, etc. and puts you more in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Darkeningstar
Once you look a certain way, people expect certain behavior from you and fill in the blanks. All you have to do is act the way you are expected to act and go along with their view of you.
i would probably just seem like a shy guy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
not even on alcohol?

alcohol helped a lot as it makes you forget about your abused dog past, your low-mood, etc. and puts you more in the moment.
In those cases yes, normally no because I am non nt. I can handle other problems. And I don't mean technically, I mean practically. I would have very few advantages

• +1
I went from socially rejected outcast to faking a mogger chad slayer personality 2019. It's easy, but once you've done it many times you realize how pointless it is to pretend to be someone you are not.

You haven’t had sex in over a year.

• +1
You haven’t had sex in over a year.
My life has completely deteriorated to subhumanity.

i dont even know why or how. i didn't change that much in looks.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
In those cases yes, normally no because I am non nt. I can handle other problems. And I don't mean technically, I mean practically. I would have very few advantages
socializing without drugs/alcohol for me is awful tbh. I am way too aware, in my head, thinking of bad things in the past, can't get into the present.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Darkeningstar

So just be a sad sack of shit theory

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and FacialStructure404
when you're around the right people, you don't have to pretend. It comes naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, XtrovertNTnormalfag and MoggerGaston
when you're around the right people, you don't have to pretend. It comes naturally
never been around the right ppl in my entire life then.

Tf does this even mean

how? i'm going to college in another year and i'm planning to larp as fucking hard as possible. did you do anything in specific?

What do you mean expected to act a certain way?
slayer + extroverted

ppl look at you for response, ppl ask you for a certain response, ppl talk about you in a certain way

how? i'm going to college in another year and i'm planning to larp as fucking hard as possible. did you do anything in specific?
alcohol

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
slayer + extroverted

ppl look at you for response, ppl ask you for a certain response, ppl talk about you in a certain way
This is in your head bro. Nobody expects you to act like that you just think they do because you're brain rotted from this site

I cant do that regardless of looks , im the always the laid back quiet guy even on drugs , i dont see a point

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
I cant do that regardless of looks , im the always the laid back quiet guy even on drugs , i dont see a point
you dont get hyped/talkative even on drugs like mephedrone/mdma/cocaine?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you dont get hyped/talkative even on drugs like mephedrone/mdma/cocaine?
Never tried coke tbh
But all the others i tend to just zone out for some reason and i sit back and chill. Occasionally i have moments where i blatantly yell out something obnoxious, but turns out drugs actually make me less nt i dont know what it is .

• +1
Never tried coke tbh
But all the others i tend to just zone out for some reason and i sit back and chill. Occasionally i have moments where i blatantly yell out something obnoxious, but turns out drugs actually make me less nt i dont know what it is .
strange

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
why make these comments? just to hate on ppl?

maybe fuck off
What hate have I posted? I'm asking why you think people expect you to act a certain way, you provide 0 response and then get triggered or just attack me

What hate have I posted? I'm asking why you think people expect you to act a certain way, you provide 0 response and then get triggered or just attack me
i answered and you called me delusional and brainrotted

fuck off

did the same thing the same year lmao. came off as a bit annoying at first but i was 14 so that’s understandable, 5 years later and im essentially nt other than the side of my soul which is insecure enough to bring me to this website lol

• +1
i answered and you called me delusional and brainrotted

fuck off
You didn't answer you just repeated slayer + extroverted but provided 0 context for what or why you believe this

You didn't answer you just repeated slayer + extroverted but provided 0 context for what or why you believe this
Reread my post u illiterate ape

Ok:

You literally repeated yourself dummy
Context is right there. U want me to write it in 20 paragraphs for you, write u an entire book?

Lol ill never for greycel

Context is right there. U want me to write it in 20 paragraphs for you, write u an entire book?

Lol ill never for greycel
Context of what? You're just posting people expect you to act a certain way but can't even explain how you came to that conclusion. You're literally saying the same thing and when asked for clarification you get pissy

Context of what? You're just posting people expect you to act a certain way but can't even explain how you came to that conclusion. You're literally saying the same thing and when asked for clarification you get pissy
'moggergaston wouldve made out with her. Moggergaston wouldve beat him up'

As examples of how ppl talked about me.

Its insane you lack the imagination to come up with the most basic examples of what im talking about.

Not gonna write a book for you to figure it all out

'moggergaston wouldve made out with her. Moggergaston wouldve beat him up'

As examples of how ppl talked about me.

Its insane you lack the imagination to come up with the most basic examples of what im talking about.

Not gonna write a book for you to figure it all out
The fact you get mad at someone asking for clarification shows me how piss poor your communication is. I'm pretty sure all your issues are self imposed

The fact you get mad at someone asking for clarification shows me how piss poor your communication is. I'm pretty sure all your issues are self imposed
You lack even the most basic creativity or imagination.

You're clearly on the autism spectrum

Also thinking your entitled to me writing walls of text for you.

Jfl at u

Only possible if you look like you fit that role.

Nerdcels like me could never

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 84615 and Tabula Rasa
i look like a nerd

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Judas Froome and MoggerGaston
It’s not easy unless you are literally NT you fucking normtard

not even on alcohol?

That’s not “faking” it retard. Your mind is literally being altered

• +1