It’s not easy unless you are literally NT you fucking normtard
It is easy, you might choke here and there while faking it but that's the point

Go out there incel or stay in basement

It is easy, you might choke here and there while faking it but that's the point

Go out there incel or stay in basement
Kys normtard

That’s not “faking” it retard. Your mind is literally being altered
even normies use alcohol to become 'more NT'

people with mental issues refusing to use mind-altering substances is a joke. Do you want to be socially accepted or not?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Imagine claiming being incel, but refusing to drink alcohol.

80% of normies would be incel without alcohol usage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CD34, TUSSELEIF and XtrovertNTnormalfag
even normies use alcohol to become 'more NT'

people with mental issues refusing to use mind-altering substances is a joke. Do you want to be socially accepted or not?
Who said I was against doing it? I said that’s not faking it retard

Who said I was against doing it? I said that’s not faking it retard
it is, because it is not the real you. Depending on heavily you depend on them.

without alcohol/drugs you become your old boring self again without more NT personality

Good luck with your bump I mog you in real life
bump-belly.gif

This is you and you think you mog me.:lul:

Thanks for another bump tho

i dont really see how I had much benefit by pulling it off though.

making girls think you are a player/fuckboy while being KHHV in reality was ..... weird asf
Most guys do this

You have no idea how many people are lonely but they gotta fake being busy at all times

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
Most guys do this

You have no idea how many people are lonely but they gotta fake being busy at all times
it makes me feel even lonelier and more alienated that I can't even admit to not having the life that I am faking or that people think I have.

I found this especially hard when I was dating, years ago. I wanted to talk about my insecurities and the struggle in my head I was facing, yet I figured if I would talk about it, she would only be repulsed by it.

The stacylite I dated in 2019 thought I was popular with the girls, but just 'a bit weird/unlucky so it never happened'. I went on board with her story and pretended to indeed get a lot of attention from girls etc. Because I didn't want her to think of me as some ugly loser.

It pained me so hard that I could never speak about what bothered me, what I struggled with, in constant fear of being rejected.

fuck man, life is so fucking hard as a man.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If someone thinks that "personality", "NT", "inhib" is his problem, he can change that by using drugs, very easy.
Of coarse that's not the problem problem is looks.

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and MoggerGaston
Ion care anymore tbh, let people know how weird I am. At least my insta pfp mogs hard asf. At least I am drinking which often helps with socialmaxxing.. (when I don't drink myself to oblivion), but often times it just ends up in me blabbering like a maniac and people listening to my nonsensical crap and then looking weird at me day after

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If someone thinks that "personality", "NT", "inhib" is his problem, he can change that by using drugs, very easy.
Of coarse that's not the problem problem is looks.
i have severe issues with socializing from mental-trauma

I don't think people consider that much to do with 'personality', 'nt' or 'inhib' though; Being traumatized.

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I cant do that regardless of looks , im the always the laid back quiet guy even on drugs , i dont see a point
Same, when I don't drink I mostly don't talk, and when I do drink I'm either quiet or I won't stop talking and I'll talk about the weirdest shit and get weird looks and treatment the next days (and that scenario often ends up in me not remembering shit)

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and MoggerGaston
I went from socially rejected outcast to faking a mogger chad slayer personality 2019. It's easy, but once you've done it many times you realize how pointless it is to pretend to be someone you are not.

How the 'results' of that personality have no value.
did the same thing the same year lmao. came off as a bit annoying at first but i was 14 so that’s understandable, 5 years later and im essentially nt other than the side of my soul which is insecure enough to bring me to this website lol

• +1
it makes me feel even lonelier and more alienated that I can't even admit to not having the life that I am faking or that people think I have.

I found this especially hard when I was dating, years ago. I wanted to talk about my insecurities and the struggle in my head I was facing, yet I figured if I would talk about it, she would only be repulsed by it.

The stacylite I dated in 2019 thought I was popular with the girls, but just 'a bit weird/unlucky so it never happened'. I went on board with her story and pretended to indeed get a lot of attention from girls etc. Because I didn't want her to think of me as some ugly loser.

It pained me so hard that I could never speak about what bothered me, what I struggled with, in constant fear of being rejected.

fuck man, life is so fucking hard as a man.
Bro girls will hate you for any reason even if you do have desirability with women. Because then everything you do is wrong and your past is always used against you. There is no winning with broads man, just realize that and it's freeing.

The trope of guys that are moggers being respected by women is an incel fantasy. If a woman senses you're popular with the ladies, she will accuse you of shit like texting other girls, or having low standards for being with many women, or being too vain and chasing after only the perfect girls, or being too much of a player, or being too self obsessed, or being too insecure and compensating, or whatever paints her as the victim. Women can go into complete nice girl mode when they sense a guy is desired by other women. The same way men act insecure around Stacies is the same for women.

Insecure women are a different swing of the spectrum that make you feel like you're always in the wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Forcing behavior tires you out and isn't sustainable. NT person who talk 24/7 are able to because they practiced socializing/talking 10 hrs a day since childhood

(burnout)

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro girls will hate you for any reason even if you do have desirability with women. Because then everything you do is wrong and your past is always used against you. There is no winning with broads man, just realize that and it's freeing.
true, but then you also realize you need affection, human-touch, connection, sex to truly live to your full potential.

you cant deny this.

The trope of guys that are moggers being respected by women is an incel fantasy. If a woman senses you're popular with the ladies, she will accuse you of shit like texting other girls, or having low standards for being with many women, or being too vain and chasing after only the perfect girls, or being too much of a player, or being too self obsessed, or being too insecure and compensating, or whatever paints her as the victim. Women can go into complete nice girl mode when they sense a guy is desired by other women. The same way men act insecure around Stacies is the same for women.

Insecure women are a different swing of the spectrum that make you feel like you're always in the wrong.
as a mogger you can just rotate through women. one gives issues? u have many others.

only way to win, u either become a slayer or you are a cuck/incel.
people on this forum wanting LTR are delusional because no such thing can work without having many options.

Forcing behavior tires you out and isn't sustainable. NT person who talk 24/7 are able to because they practiced socializing/talking 10 hrs a day since childhood

(burnout)
Have to do a lot of drugs, then it goes easy

true, but then you also realize you need affection, human-touch, connection, sex to truly live to your full potential.

you cant deny this.
I don't think I did
as a mogger you can just rotate through women. one gives issues? u have many others.

only way to win, u either become a slayer or you are a cuck/incel.
people on this forum wanting LTR are delusional because no such thing can work without having many options.
Rotating through women because they "give you issues" is a waste of time since the overwhelming majority of women give men issues due to the fact our brains work so differently. Thinking "next girl won't give me issues" is also delusion. The idea that the grass is greener in terms of slaying is cope.

Rotate through girls if you want but never with the expectation that another girl is somehow devoid of giving you shit. And even when girls don't give you shit, if you're a slayer you'll find a reason to want to leave because your pair bonding is fucked.

This mentality is pretty much identical to the "sis you need to realize you are high value and that all these broke ass men need to compete for you until you find the one that worships you for the queen you are" type shit

Last edited:
I don't think I did
affection, human-touch, connection, sex

i simply don't believe you. Every person is born with these desires.
Rotating through women because they "give you issues" is a waste of time since the overwhelming majority of women give men issues due to the fact our brains work so differently. Thinking "next girl won't give me issues" is also delusion. The idea that the grass is greener in terms of slaying is cope.

Rotate through girls if you want but never with the expectation that another girl is somehow devoid of giving you shit. And even when girls don't give you shit, if you're a slayer you'll find a reason to want to leave because your pair bonding is fucked.

This mentality is pretty much identical to the "sis you need to realize you are high value and that all these broke ass men need to compete for you until you find the one that worships you for the queen you are" type shit
Never said it was ideal, just saying it is the best possible way to deal with how social life is right now.

You still get to have affection, sex, connection, validation, etc. But you have to deal less with the issues of women treating you like shit because you are used to replacing them anyways. 'Oh this woman hates me? time to replace her and find a diff bitch.'

The biggest emotional pain always is for men who believe in 'true love', who are looking for 'their soulmate' those men get hurt the most. They get rejected and fall in brutal depression, despair, not wanting to 'open themselves up again' to another girl.
They don't realize that opening themselves up to demons (women) is a completely failed strategy anyways.

You're not not that person now, you are that person. It's that simple and as such, you need to be too.

• So Sad
You're not not that person now, you are that person. It's that simple and as such, you need to be too.
the insecurities and pain from the past make it impossible

affection, human-touch, connection, sex

i simply don't believe you. Every person is born with these desires.
OK? I'm not sure what you're arguing. I never disagreed with this
Never said it was ideal, just saying it is the best possible way to deal with how social life is right now.

You still get to have affection, sex, connection, validation, etc. But you have to deal less with the issues of women treating you like shit because you are used to replacing them anyways. 'Oh this woman hates me? time to replace her and find a diff bitch.'

The biggest emotional pain always is for men who believe in 'true love', who are looking for 'their soulmate' those men get hurt the most. They get rejected and fall in brutal depression, despair, not wanting to 'open themselves up again' to another girl.
They don't realize that opening themselves up to demons (women) is a completely failed strategy anyways.
I'm not discounting your experiences but this isn't the case for every guy. This is just like the girls of fds or lipstick alley blaming men for everything. Shit is way more nuanced than woman bad man victim

Last edited:
My life has completely deteriorated to subhumanity.

i dont even know why or how. i didn't change that much in looks.
Why not kill yourself?

• WTF
OK? I'm not sure what you're arguing. I never disagreed with this

I'm not discounting your experiences but this isn't the case for every guy. This is just like the girls of fds or lipstick alley blaming men for everything. Shit is way more nuanced than woman bad man victim
I am aware of that. 99% of men have better lives than me.

I am trying to survive at the depths of of life. The place where people rarely go, and come from.

I went from socially rejected outcast to faking a mogger chad slayer personality 2019. It's easy, but once you've done it many times you realize how pointless it is to pretend to be someone you are not.

How the 'results' of that personality have no value.
Exactly, I was super extroverted kid all my life, I enjoyed going out with my friends and doing crazy shit together

but once I got to highschool and there were only anti social, chink studymaxxers I developed that shitty edgy ass persona that wasn't me at all my freshman year, I thought I was cool and shit JFL.