NT pill is absolutely and utterly real

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
When I take a look at my unsuccessful love life I can see that it is not a direct result of my looks given the fact that I am objectively above average. And I am not saying this to brag because at the end of the day in terms of foids I am a piece of shit unsuccessful nigga but recently I realized that’s because I am extremely non-nt. Whenever I texted a foid on insta or anything I always get success but irl I don’t have the guts to even start a conservation with a foid. I only like certain things and a few people despite having a lifestyle that most people would envy. Compared to all the normies that you post here who get laid (manlets, mtns) i think most people here are better looking than them. You in fact we ignore the importance of actually being NT and having game and charisma. When I was in the uk I had a mtn manlet friend who would slay all kinds of girls including white because unlike us inkwells who kill their time on looksmax he would go out clubbing and talk with foids. The most incel guy I know just got a mtb-htb girlfriend recently. (He is balding badly and is a ltn who never had a relationship before) I think we should focus on being nt and having healthy communication skills as much as we focus on looksmaxing. Bless y’all boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Marsik, Pietrosiek and 12 others
dnr, who cares

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razoff, Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 51465

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, zura, EggKing and 8 others
Autism is part of the black pill, but anyways if you’re HTN+ you can slay ONS with little social skill especially if it’s out at a bar/club

Relationship is a diff story

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Autisticbrokeass2, Failedtruecel_ and 5 others
im NT

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Autism is part of the black pill, but anyways if you’re HTN+ you can slay ONS with little social skill especially if it’s out at a bar/club

Relationship is a diff story
Mostly right but trust me not many men are htn+. I had a 5’3 friend who had a bodycount of 16 and who would fuck Swedish exchange students but he was white approachable and htn-mtn

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and Brus Wane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, Luffymaxxing and InnerVoid
Being good looking without NT is like being high IQ and having no education.

What a waste of genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, Xtra, Niksy and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niksy, ElTruecel, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
NT + looks + inner confidence

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and spongebob

I don't think horny teen girls give a dam about 'muh social cues'. All they desire is sex with hot guys.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I had a 5’3 friend who had a bodycount of 16 and who would fuck Swedish exchange students but he was white approachable and htn-mtn
Cmon man we get the point of the original post innit

No need to be making shit up

5’3…jesus christ…my grandma is 5’3

When I take a look at my unsuccessful love life I can see that it is not a direct result of my looks given the fact that I am objectively above average. And I am not saying this to brag because at the end of the day in terms of foids I am a piece of shit unsuccessful nigga but recently I realized that’s because I am extremely non-nt. Whenever I texted a foid on insta or anything I always get success but irl I don’t have the guts to even start a conservation with a foid. I only like certain things and a few people despite having a lifestyle that most people would envy. Compared to all the normies that you post here who get laid (manlets, mtns) i think most people here are better looking than them. You in fact we ignore the importance of actually being NT and having game and charisma. When I was in the uk I had a mtn manlet friend who would slay all kinds of girls including white because unlike us inkwells who kill their time on looksmax he would go out clubbing and talk with foids. The most incel guy I know just got a mtb-htb girlfriend recently. (He is balding badly and is a ltn who never had a relationship before) I think we should focus on being nt and having healthy communication skills as much as we focus on looksmaxing. Bless y’all boyos
Are you sure you're not overrating yourself or overlooking your failos, causing you to be "non nt", high inhib and more quiet?

So many people cope with being non nt, but the reason they're "Non NT" is ONLY because of their looks, nothing else.

Unless you are severely autistic, or a retard, the only explanation is your looks

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
NT pill is so brutal that it’s physically impossible to swallow. The pill is just stuck in your throat and have you ever had a physical pill stuck in your throat before? 🤮

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 52601, ElTruecel and 1 other person
You hide in your home and shut yourself out from the world for too long

Nonsense. I've seen guys having anxiety mental breakdowns IRL and chicks didn't care because they were turned on by their looks. The guy in question was a strong 6 and 6'1" framelet with decent hair. I even have video evidence of the whole thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 51465
Suifuel for a social non nt retard like me tbh

not sure about ig but overconfident narciness is op

Mostly right but trust me not many men are htn+. I had a 5’3 friend who had a bodycount of 16 and who would fuck Swedish exchange students but he was white approachable and htn-mtn
Stopped reading at white
If he was indian he would be rotting with us!

NT pill is worse than looks pill.

I am below-average looking and non-NT at the same time.

Nature cursed me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you sure you're not overrating yourself or overlooking your failos, causing you to be "non nt", high inhib and more quiet?

So many people cope with being non nt, but the reason they're "Non NT" is ONLY because of their looks, nothing else.

Unless you are severely autistic, or a retard, the only explanation is your looks
cope. no one is non nt just due to looks. plenty of popular ugly nt retards do fine in life and with girls

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
100% agree. Also if u are rotting whole day, even if you ascend, where are u going to meet women? Sure online dating is a thing, but guess what happends when u have to meet her irl for the first time? U need at least basic social skills, which are unlikely to develop if rotting your life away is your primary activity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, ElTruecel and Goblin