NT/social circle pill is vital

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Holy fuck, I am potentially going on a double date with my friend and this girl he is fucking. His FWB invites us to pre drinks and shit, basically she said she could get a girl to go on a date with me “I know the perfect girl”

My friend suggested I bring the tinder whores mini golf. I fucking refused. I said “no fucking way. Not in a million, fuck showing them my social circle” and everyone started laughing.

Anyways, so this week:- I will have to cancel my drinks date with this pajeet bitch.
And I possibly have a double date later next week.

Social circle = legit
Just get a perm bro

MAKE FEMALE FRIENDS YOU NIGGAS

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Female friends?

No. I made a rule for myself. I told myself I cannot acknowledge a woman’s existence if my cock isn’t down her throat. I’m staying loyal to this rule

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Ken, aBetterMii and 1 other person
The female friend in question is a whore from the US, was a sorority chick lol

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Female friends?

No. I made a rule for myself. I told myself I cannot acknowledge a woman’s existence if my cock isn’t down her throat. I’m staying loyal to this rule
Nah this girl is cool. I barely deal with her, she just invites me to places since I get along with everyone

Female friends?

Same . I ain't talking to a bitch unless she sucks my cock

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nah this girl is cool. I barely deal with her, she just invites me to places since I get along with everyone
But that’s cucked tbh

I treat whores like lamps, couches, etc

I pretend they’re just a decorative piece of furniture that has no real purpose unless it’s being fucked by me

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and currylightskin
But that’s cucked tbh

I treat whores like lamps, couches, etc

I pretend they’re just a decorative piece of furniture that has no real purpose unless it’s being fucked by me
How is it cucked exactly? I barely talk to the girl. I just get texted “we’re going to have a party this week, you free?” And it’s done.

How is it cucked exactly? I barely talk to the girl. I just get texted “we’re going to have a party this week, you free?” And it’s done.
Well you have to rape the bitch at the very least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15577 and FailedNormieManlet
you wouldnt even met these people if you were ugly, its all about face ultimately

you wouldnt even met these people if you were ugly, its all about face ultimately
Have you seen me???? I’m not handsome or anything. IM FUCKING 5’5 AND PAJEET JFL

Have you seen me???? I’m not handsome or anything. IM FUCKING 5’5 AND PAJEET JFL
it doesnt matter, you were still good enough in their eyes. actual incels are repulsive to everyone

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
it doesnt matter, you were still good enough in their eyes. actual incels are repulsive to everyone
How the fuck do you get worse than 5’5 and Indian???

Stop your BS cope, I get invited places because I’m well liked amongst peers. Looks theory on cope

Holy fuck, I am potentially going on a double date with my friend and this girl he is fucking. His FWB invites us to pre drinks and shit, basically she said she could get a girl to go on a date with me “I know the perfect girl”

My friend suggested I bring the tinder whores mini golf. I fucking refused. I said “no fucking way. Not in a million, fuck showing them my social circle” and everyone started laughing.

Anyways, so this week:- I will have to cancel my drinks date with this pajeet bitch.

Social circle = legit
Just get a perm bro

Yeah tbh you're not doing good in psl but you look high trust and very nt which is ideal for making friendships

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
No it's not.

• JFL
Nt is genetics

Men and women cant be friends

I bet your parents dont have friends of the opposite gender.

You can only be friends with women if you're ugly. Dead SERIOUS.

Social circle = legit
Just get a perm bro

hope it goes well remember woman always give away ugly friends because she will never give you her pretty friend to couple mogg them:ogre:

You can only be friends with women if you're ugly. Dead SERIOUS.
Depends on how ugly. Nlrmie is ideal for friendzoninh and using as emotional tampon. Incel in some cases is not even good-looking enough to be frjendzone. It really depends on the level of pathogenic disgust the girl is capable of tolerating. Some can't even handle being in the presence of a sub-4 male. It's too much for them.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
I never socialized with women when I was younger because I was truecel (3PSL) and they hated me.

Can't see myself ever havin female friends now tbh.

• Woah
I never socialized with women when I was younger because I was truecel (3PSL) and they hated me.

Can't see myself ever havin female friends now tbh.
I’m truecel too