NT-Threshold Pill

6.5PSL

Banned
I feel like this isn't discussed enough but it is extremely important for the vast majority of people here. You're not just NT or ND, it's a spectrum that you fall somewhere on. By the nature of being the type of person that browses these forums, you're probably very analytical and care about the "truth" AND have stronger thought out beliefs you're less likely to bend in social situations to be agreeable. Most of the people here are not ND but they're not especially NT either. You're in that middle deadzone where you're very forgettable to someone you meet and you're the type of be more invisible. This idea isn't stressed enough where I've seen many HIGHLY-NT guys that are clearly below average get girls due to being extremely normal and socially adept. The vast majority of people here could be HTN/chad-lite and still struggle due to mediocre NT levels and high invisibility.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Edgar, Landorus and 7 others
60 percent looks 40 percent NT/game unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Daniel Plainview, everythingisacope and 3 others
Yeah I'd say it's a lot about meeting a woman's looks threshhold, which of course differs on the woman, and then if you're "normal" (highly NT) and have good game, you're set. It's a progression of the three though, if at any point you fail it's a wrap for you.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yeah I'd say it's a lot about meeting a woman's looks threshhold, which of course differs on the woman, and then if you're "normal" (highly NT) and have good game, you're set. It's a progression of the three though, if at any point you fail it's a wrap for you.

Threshold for most is 5PSL?

90% looks 10% game

a girl won’t even give you a chance if you don’t count as “hot” to her

so you’d never be able to show off your game if you aren’t Chad to her :feelswhy:

90% looks 10% game

a girl won’t even give you a chance if you don’t count as “hot” to her

so you’d never be able to show off your game if you aren’t Chad to her :feelswhy:
10% luck 20% skill :feelsahh: