NTmaxxed The chances of a man of average height

realantoniomontana

realantoniomontana

Deletedmember
Do you think effective or cope ntmaxxed

Effective, blackpill doesn't affect 90% of life, ik many "real life" people that are just averagely cruising along in life
Social media alone isn't life lmao, it's quite effective, so, yes.

Do you think effective or cope ntmaxxed
it can't hurt. Despite what .org will tell you there are plenty of average people going about in life with girlfriends or wives that don't cheat on them with chad that will never discover blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
it can't hurt. Despite what .org will tell you there are plenty of average people going about in life with girlfriends or wives that don't cheat on them with chad that will never discover blackpill
Exactly my words lmao

Effective, blackpill doesn't affect 90% of life, ik many "real life" people that are just averagely cruising along in life
Social media alone isn't life lmao, it's quite effective, so, yes.
Bro I'm doing instagrammaxxing and social circle maxxing,I have a wide circle of friends where I live, most people know me as a businessman, but I think it's over in terms of average height, I've never had any problems with girls thanks to my face, but I still think it's over.I'm currently doing moneymaxx and popularitymaxxing, I sell on Instagram, I improve myself at home, I have 14000 followers on my Instagram business account and 3100 followers on my general account.
Blackpill is %90 i think don't affect to live but again blackpill the only truth
Keep looksmaxxed as much as possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Infinite and kanderior
Bro average height in t*key my height mid htn face as I said, thanks to my face, I didn't have any problems finding a girlfriend but i'm insecure

Bro I'm doing instagrammaxxing and social circle maxxing,I have a wide circle of friends where I live, most people know me as a businessman, but I think it's over in terms of average height, I've never had any problems with girls thanks to my face, but I still think it's over.I'm currently doing moneymaxx and popularitymaxxing, I sell on Instagram, I improve myself at home, I have 14000 followers on my Instagram business account and 3100 followers on my general account.
Blackpill is %90 i think don't affect to live but again blackpill the only truth
Keep looksmaxxed as much as possible
Yeah, improve yourself as much as you can.
Just wait a bit longer, I hope you find love soon lol, you are pretty much maxed out in NTness

Yeah, improve yourself as much as you can.
Just wait a bit longer, I hope you find love soon lol, you are pretty much maxed out in NTness
Bro I don't want to get stuck on bluepill at all, I just want a happy future and counting money like Tony Montana hahahah

• +1
Reactions: Infinite