NTmaxxing for dummies

Neurose

Neurose

The key is to blend in without becoming a member of the sheeple/keep your critical thinking intact. Just be aware, don't be an alien, don't try to radically change your personality.

Make sure you're able to have a conversation about these things.

Games

Be in touch with the most popular games normies play.

Imagine being a normie in 2020 and not having played Among Us?!

Shows/Movies

Never seen "Friends"? Well, you probably don't have any!

Music

Social Media

• Have 1000+ instagram followers
    Upload selfies, pet pictures, vacation pictures, pictures with friends every so often (friends at school, work, university, etc.)
    Follow every friend, follow every friend's friend, maybe try to expand circle by attempting to talk to them
    After a while, unfollow those who don't follow you
    Same with Snapchat? Never used it
  • Twitter: Follow celebrities, be in touch with gossip, politics, etc.
  • Facebook - is dead
  • Watch trending youtube videos periodically

News

Read/watch the news daily, be informed. Use an app news feed for convenience.
Know what's happening around you, get interested in it, get deeper, concoct conspiracy theories on COVID vaccines, whatever. It's useful.

Social Circle

• Be 5 PSL and up to function in life as a human.
  • Be 3.5-4.75 PSL to experience life in demo trial version.
  • Have a friend group of 10-20 people you know/like well, this comes by interacting. When you're informed and are confident about yourself and your brain is chemically fine, this should come naturally.
  • Have a lot of acquaintances, interaction with friends, friends' friends, relatives you're on good terms with.
  • Have a pet to post on social media and for an excuse for people to talk to you?
  • Have a girlfriend.
    iF you meet the 5 PSL looks threshold and have a good social circle like mentioned above, this becomes really easy.
Sociology and Politics

Should be taken along with your news dosage.

Be decently informed and then have your own opinions and know where you stand, but be diplomatic and private with them and assert them depending on what the mass thinks.

If incel bad, incel bad. You explain them the Alexander Grace purplepilled way, you don't link them with Faceandlms straight away.

Tech

• Know the latest technology, phone, iPhone models, laptop models, specs.

Mental state, motivation, supplementation

• Be physically active, don't stay holed up in your room all day. Be fit, exercise. Lift, bully incels, fuck. Stagnation is a killer void.

• Diet: Low fat, high protein, restrict sugars, eat veggies, drink water - a poor diet can affect your mood and looksmin you hard asf, take vitamin D and B12 supplements

• Have a realistic goal to accomplish during the day that you're likely to achieve, do it, feel good about yourself and you will look forward to the next thing, repeat. If you wake up in the morning and type l- on your browser, then you know you need to make some changes. Make sure these goals are for something that will help you long term - aka moneymaxxing, studymaxxing, etc.

Realistic goal - likely to achieve - happy - do it again - keep doing it

Something you want to do that gets you out of bed in the morning

Don't waste 17 hours of time awake wasting your time, have fun in a way you respect or work for a better future.
Supplementation:

Fish oil.
Oily fish like salmon and sardines are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. "Omega-3 fatty acids are a basic building block of nerve cell membranes. They are essential for healthy nervous system function and may combat inflammation," Dr. Miller says. If you don't think you're getting enough in your diet, you can supplement your intake with a fish oil pill.

Methylfolate. A form of the B vitamin folate, methylfolate helps break down the amino acid homocysteine. High blood levels of homocysteine are associated with depression (as well as dementia, heart disease, and stroke). Folate deficiencies are also associated with depression in some studies.

N-acetylcysteine. This substance is a precursor to the antioxidant glutathione (which neutralizes unstable, potentially toxic molecules in the body). It may help fight inflammation and promote the healthy signaling of nerve cells.

S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe). This compound is also made naturally in the body. "It is involved in the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters, the chemicals that send messages from nerve to nerve," Dr. Miller explains.

St. John's wort. This herb comes from a flower (Hypericum perforatum) and has been used to treat depression for centuries in Europe. "St. John's wort is thought to be a promoter of serotonin, so it should generally not be combined with serotonin-specific antidepressants," such as SSRIs, Dr. Miller says.

Vitamin D. The brain has receptors for vitamin D in areas involved in depression, such as the prefrontal cortex. "Vitamin D is thought to be involved in the healthy production of neurotransmitters," Dr. Miller says. A lack of vitamin D is associated with depression.

Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function. Supplementing with ashwagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.

THANKS FOR READING. Water is wet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, LostYouth and 15 others
sticking feathers up yer butt doesn't make you a chicken.

this'll prolly turn you into a left leaning autist.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Golgo13, Deleted member 11425 and 8 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
keys to be NT
-dont overthink anything
-dont have any opinions that deviate from the norm
-dress and look trendy
-do everything that is popular

i used to always have thoughts in my head but i stopped doing it. I try to always be present in the moment now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Tyronecell, Deleted member 5574 and 4 others
I came to my high school one day and everyone was playing Among Us, even the girls. I asked them, what's that. They all looked at me weirdly, especially the gamers and said "what have you been living under a rock?". I said no, I'm too busy to fuck around and play video games all day. I felt like a Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Golgo13 and 1 other person
I came to my high school one day and everyone was playing Among Us, even the girls. I asked them, what's that. They all looked at me weirdly, especially the gamers and said "what have you been living under a rock?". I said no, I'm too busy to fuck around and play video games all day. I felt like a Chad.
Truecel moment. Chad, Stacy, normies, incels are all playing Among Us while you are socially isolated.

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Truecel moment. Chad, Stacy, normies, incels are all playing Among Us while you are socially isolated.

Brutal
They know that I don't care about vidyas anyway. A girl then nicely explained the game and the entire concept to me. Take it as you will.

But ashwagandha causes anhedonia it's over :confused:

Didn’t read past games. You already failed if you think normies play games on the PC