NTmaxxing guide for you autists

D

Deleted member 2106

Iron
Very few people understand what NTmaxxing really is or how to do it here, which is sad because it is probably more important for overall happiness and mental health than looksmaxxing is. I posted this study in a thread yesterday and I feel like it fell on deaf ears without proper explanation so here's my attempt for those who don't already know.

The most prominent model used for personality today is the Big Five model. Just like with everything biological there are gender differences, where women are typically more warm and agreeable, and men are less neurotic.

So looking back at the original study, the most important personality trait for your sexually dimorphic behavior as a man is low neuroticism AKA emotional stability. Also, the most important personality trait for status in general in all genders is extraversion. This is where many guys get it wrong. There is this sector of men who think running highly emotional dark and brooding depression aspie serial killer bipolar Richard Ramirez game with their hair grown out all in their face covering their eyes is going to turn chicks on because they see famous celebrities or TV show characters doing it.

Famous celebrities get bitches IN SPITE of being emotionally autistic, NOT BECAUSE OF IT. For your personality to actually get bitches wet and men to respect you FOR YOU AND NOT YOUR STATUS, you need to be outgoing and socially confident, and able to laugh off any negative thing that can ever happen to you.

So here is how you NTmaxx, 1st through learning the rules, 2nd through training

THE RULES

1. Initiating small talk with a stranger doing absolutely nothing in proximity to you in a public space is always an OPTICAL WIN. Regardless of how the stranger responds, you just gained NT points with immediate society.

2. YOU WILL NEVER LOSE POINTS FOR SPINNING THINGS POSITIVELY. YOU WILL LOSE MAJOR POINTS FOR TAKING THINGS NEGATIVELY. You can do the most fucking embarrassing shit of your entire life AND ACTUALLY TURN IT INTO A WIN if you simply smile/laugh in acknowledgement of it and then keep going.

Examples for #2:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a. If you ask a stranger how their day is going and they say "my mom just died", spin it positively and say 'I'm sure she was a great person/she lives on through you/what was she like?' etc.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> b. If you make a mistake or do something embarrassing in public literally just laugh. Not at yourself but with yourself. I like to look at people around me who may have seen whatever shit I did, make eye contact and start laughing, its like an invitation for them to laugh along if they aren't already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> c. If a random person just caught you looking at them, literally just smile and nod or just nod. They are going to break eye contact first I promise.

Essentially, the most important thing to take away is that for your social status, embarrassing things are ONLY embarrassing BASED ON HOW YOU REACT. If you do something that could be seen potentially as embarrassing and then you start acting all shy, scared, afraid, hiding your face, getting red, THEN YOU ARE DISPLAYING NEUORITCISM WHICH IS A FEMALE TRAIT AND AGAINST YOUR GENDER PERFORMANCE.

If you do something that could be potentially seen as embarrassing and then you laugh it off, double down, crack a smile, make a joke about it, do something smooth to recover, etc. THEN YOU ARE DISPLAYING EMOTIONAL STABILITY WHICH IS A MALE TRAIT AND YOU ARE NOW CHAD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big factor in all of this is experience. A lot of people reading this stuff will say 'water' 'cold take' yet still say you cant train NTness meanwhile spending 2-5 years counting calories and adding 2.5lbs to their lifts once a week and somehow not thinking NTmaxxing works the same way. The more people you socialize with and the more public situations you put yourself through, you will find out 2 things eventually:

1. It doesn't matter how good looking or ugly someone is, confidence is way more impressive and completely independent of looks. THERE ARE SO MANY INSECURE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. These days I am even starting to think attractive people are more likely to be insecure than normies. Half of the models worshipped on here and social media are literally glass house level fragile and need hourly - minutely - moment to moment social validation and confirmation from everyone around them that they are cool, or they will fucking snap. The more experience you get, the more you will realize there is NO REASON AT ALL to be intimidated by random fucking strangers out in public you will never see again. THE AVERAGE PERSON, INCLUDING YES CHADS AND STACYS, ARE BY DEFAULT INSECURE AND LIVING IN CONSTANT SOCIAL FEAR. My most fucking clingy and needy friends have always been the HTNs, chadlites, chads and stacys. Normies just have this hardened confidence that comes from experience and adversity of having to earn social validation and not getting it served to them on a platter.

2. The more you put yourself out there and brush off every "embarrassing or cringe" thing you do, 2 things will happen. 1, you are going to naturally learn how to be more smooth and charismatic. You will re-encounter situations you went through before and chose a suboptimal decision, and theorycraft new ways around. 2, you are going to become more and more unshakeable, and people around you will literally be in awe of how effortlessly you put yourself in public eye and shake off every setback. This is similar to the feeling you get when you are half-way gymmaxxed and start to get good strength and aesthetic. The out of shape people you know will start to look at you like a fucking superhero when you do a pull-up or take your shirt off. All you did was add 2.5lbs to a bar and lift it 5 times 3 days a week for a year. But the key is time and consistency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get a good personality just by day to day decisions just like you can get in shape just by eating healthy and walking 10,000 steps a day. But if you want a consistent regimen that will give you accelerated results like lifting would, these are my suggestions:

1. Bartending / Waiting Tables / Customer facing food service jobs: you are going to meet infinite strangers doing this, and you are going to be put in difficult situations, and you will get very obvious feedback (tips, people being friendly or pissed). You also get the added training of meeting and getting along with coworkers.

2. Open Mic night / Karaoke: yet another activity with all the key ingredients - endless supply of strangers, difficult situations, obvious feedback (dead crowd vs cheering and applause) the benefits of this one is usually you can get alcohol involved, and obviously you can do it whenever you want since its not your job.

3. Pick up sports (basketball / indoor soccer / etc): you get the idea. University rec centers are fucking amazing for this. The upside to this option is it verses you more against opposition and shit talking. This is like the hyperbolic time chamber for training emotional stability UNLESS you indulge in being a salty bitch. If you start reinforcing sore loser behavior over time you will HARD NTmin yourself. If you can't do competition without being a sore loser you need to find something else.

3b. Esports events: If you have 0 athleticism or just better at video games than IRL sports in general, you can also do like local tournaments and events and shit. This is why when it comes to gaming, consoles are NTmax and PCs are NTmin. Popular games for this category are sports games and fighting games, also arcade games.

4 - infinity: you decide. The necessary components for a NTmaxxing hobby are as follows:

> Steady supply of strangers
> A skill that you can perform in public that can never be 100% perfected so there is always a chance you fail/mess up
> A good feedback mechanism for your performance (customer complaints, audience reaction, losing/winning a game, etc.)
> Occurs with some kind of regularity, preferable at least weekly so you can get consistent training. Once a year events are not good enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: live laugh love

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zarek, Deleted member 23695, Deleted member 22332 and 33 others
I wonder if anyone will actually read all that

• +1
Reactions: Radiance
I wonder if anyone will actually read all that
I didnt really care to edit it down at all since I'm at work and trying to leave early for vacation. but I wanted to post it anyways cause there are some undeniable grade A autists on this board who genuinely need help

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Read it all, agree strongly with the just laugh things off.

Also that low neuroticism is a massive halo for dudes.

Especially since gen z are the most neurotic people ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Yerico7
THERE ARE SO MANY INSECURE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. These days I am even starting to think attractive people are more likely to be insecure than normies.
So true jfl

Agree with everything but: I always laugh it all off, but at the same time I've read that this can be a sign of insecurity, but it always works for me.

O9a

Attachments

• NAOS-O9A.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
just listen to bts and u automatically NT

@Cheesyrumble say yes or i will post its over by lachowski

Wow an actual intelligent thread as opposed to the retarded garbage we usually get, thanks for this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bensky, Yerico7 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
Very few people understand what NTmaxxing really is or how to do it here, which is sad because it is probably more important for overall happiness and mental health than looksmaxxing is. I posted this study in a thread yesterday and I feel like it fell on deaf ears without proper explanation so here's my attempt for those who don't already know.

The most prominent model used for personality today is the Big Five model. Just like with everything biological there are gender differences, where women are typically more warm and agreeable, and men are less neurotic.

So looking back at the original study, the most important personality trait for your sexually dimorphic behavior as a man is low neuroticism AKA emotional stability. Also, the most important personality trait for status in general in all genders is extraversion. This is where many guys get it wrong. There is this sector of men who think running highly emotional dark and brooding depression aspie serial killer bipolar Richard Ramirez game with their hair grown out all in their face covering their eyes is going to turn chicks on because they see famous celebrities or TV show characters doing it.

Famous celebrities get bitches IN SPITE of being emotionally autistic, NOT BECAUSE OF IT. For your personality to actually get bitches wet and men to respect you FOR YOU AND NOT YOUR STATUS, you need to be outgoing and socially confident, and able to laugh off any negative thing that can ever happen to you.

THE RULES

1. Initiating small talk with a stranger doing absolutely nothing in proximity to you in a public space is always an OPTICAL WIN. Regardless of how the stranger responds, you just gained NT points with immediate society.

2. YOU WILL NEVER LOSE POINTS FOR SPINNING THINGS POSITIVELY. YOU WILL LOSE MAJOR POINTS FOR TAKING THINGS NEGATIVELY. You can do the most fucking embarrassing shit of your entire life AND ACTUALLY TURN IT INTO A WIN if you simply smile/laugh in acknowledgement of it and then keep going.

Examples for #2:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a. If you ask a stranger how their day is going and they say "my mom just died", spin it positively and say 'I'm sure she was a great person/she lives on through you/what was she like?' etc.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> b. If you make a mistake or do something embarrassing in public literally just laugh. Not at yourself but with yourself. I like to look at people around me who may have seen whatever shit I did, make eye contact and start laughing, its like an invitation for them to laugh along if they aren't already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> c. If a random person just caught you looking at them, literally just smile and nod or just nod. They are going to break eye contact first I promise.

Essentially, the most important thing to take away is that for your social status, embarrassing things are ONLY embarrassing BASED ON HOW YOU REACT. If you do something that could be seen potentially as embarrassing and then you start acting all shy, scared, afraid, hiding your face, getting red, THEN YOU ARE DISPLAYING NEUORITCISM WHICH IS A FEMALE TRAIT AND AGAINST YOUR GENDER PERFORMANCE.

If you do something that could be potentially seen as embarrassing and then you laugh it off, double down, crack a smile, make a joke about it, do something smooth to recover, etc. THEN YOU ARE DISPLAYING EMOTIONAL STABILITY WHICH IS A MALE TRAIT AND YOU ARE NOW CHAD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big factor in all of this is experience. A lot of people reading this stuff will say 'water' 'cold take' yet still say you cant train NTness meanwhile spending 2-5 years counting calories and adding 2.5lbs to their lifts once a week and somehow not thinking NTmaxxing works the same way. The more people you socialize with and the more public situations you put yourself through, you will find out 2 things eventually:

1. It doesn't matter how good looking or ugly someone is, confidence is way more impressive and completely independent of looks. THERE ARE SO MANY INSECURE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. These days I am even starting to think attractive people are more likely to be insecure than normies. Half of the models worshipped on here and social media are literally glass house level fragile and need hourly - minutely - moment to moment social validation and confirmation from everyone around them that they are cool, or they will fucking snap. The more experience you get, the more you will realize there is NO REASON AT ALL to be intimidated by random fucking strangers out in public you will never see again. THE AVERAGE PERSON, INCLUDING YES CHADS AND STACYS, ARE BY DEFAULT INSECURE AND LIVING IN CONSTANT SOCIAL FEAR. My most fucking clingy and needy friends have always been the HTNs, chadlites, chads and stacys. Normies just have this hardened confidence that comes from experience and adversity of having to earn social validation and not getting it served to them on a platter.

2. The more you put yourself out there and brush off every "embarrassing or cringe" thing you do, 2 things will happen. 1, you are going to naturally learn how to be more smooth and charismatic. You will re-encounter situations you went through before and chose a suboptimal decision, and theorycraft new ways around. 2, you are going to become more and more unshakeable, and people around you will literally be in awe of how effortlessly you put yourself in public eye and shake off every setback. This is similar to the feeling you get when you are half-way gymmaxxed and start to get good strength and aesthetic. The out of shape people you know will start to look at you like a fucking superhero when you do a pull-up or take your shirt off. All you did was add 2.5lbs to a bar and lift it 5 times 3 days a week for a year. But the key is time and consistency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get a good personality just by day to day decisions just like you can get in shape just by eating healthy and walking 10,000 steps a day. But if you want a consistent regimen that will give you accelerated results like lifting would, these are my suggestions:

1. Bartending / Waiting Tables / Customer facing food service jobs: you are going to meet infinite strangers doing this, and you are going to be put in difficult situations, and you will get very obvious feedback (tips, people being friendly or pissed). You also get the added training of meeting and getting along with coworkers.

2. Open Mic night / Karaoke: yet another activity with all the key ingredients - endless supply of strangers, difficult situations, obvious feedback (dead crowd vs cheering and applause) the benefits of this one is usually you can get alcohol involved, and obviously you can do it whenever you want since its not your job.

3. Pick up sports (basketball / indoor soccer / etc): you get the idea. University rec centers are fucking amazing for this. The upside to this option is it verses you more against opposition and shit talking. This is like the hyperbolic time chamber for training emotional stability UNLESS you indulge in being a salty bitch. If you start reinforcing sore loser behavior over time you will HARD NTmin yourself. If you can't do competition without being a sore loser you need to find something else.

3b. Esports events: If you have 0 athleticism or just better at video games than IRL sports in general, you can also do like local tournaments and events and shit. This is why when it comes to gaming, consoles are NTmax and PCs are NTmin. Popular games for this category are sports games and fighting games, also arcade games.

4 - infinity: you decide. The necessary components for a NTmaxxing hobby are as follows:

> A skill that you can perform in public that can never be 100% perfected so there is always a chance you fail/mess up
> A good feedback mechanism for your performance (customer complaints, audience reaction, losing/winning a game, etc.)
> Occurs with some kind of regularity, preferable at least weekly so you can get consistent training. Once a year events are not good enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I read every word but I wasn’t really disagreeing with you that you need to be nt, it was just that the study you linked wasn’t that great. My point was that unless ur really autistic or socially unaware (which to be fair is a lot of people on here so I guess your post is helpful for them) it is nearly impossible to be failoed or haloed. Like I basically do all the things you listed cause I learned to just turn every insult people would say to me into a joke and people seemed to like that but I don’t think it gave me some halo or anything

I’ve been trying to NT maxx cause I just started uni and it’s hard ngl. I’ve hit a barrier where I will meet some people, get their contacts and then it ends there. They don’t bother to reach out to me or anything. I always have to contact them if I want to progress the relationship. I have a feeling that this isn’t how friendships are supposed to go but idk maybe I’m wrong. And I know for a fact they do this with other friends cause their messages are full but mine are empty asf. If it isn’t my looks then what it is tbh? I’m not even softmaxxed 😂😂. Also having issues with feeling invisible in larger social scenarios and approaching pretty girls or the more clouty/mogger dudes.

Good post

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Read it but won't help my 43 tinder matches in 24 hours now will it? Can't show NT on an app.

Read it but won't help my 43 tinder matches in 24 hours now will it? Can't show NT on an app.
You can show NT on Instagram which is the only real dating app. Tinder/Bumble/Hinge etc are failed social experiments that only work for the top 1% of society or human trash and no one in between

I’ve been trying to NT maxx cause I just started uni and it’s hard ngl. I’ve hit a barrier where I will meet some people, get their contacts and then it ends there. They don’t bother to reach out to me or anything. I always have to contact them if I want to progress the relationship. I have a feeling that this isn’t how friendships are supposed to go but idk maybe I’m wrong. And I know for a fact they do this with other friends cause their messages are full but mine are empty asf. If it isn’t my looks then what it is tbh? I’m not even softmaxxed 😂😂. Also having issues with feeling invisible in larger social scenarios and approaching pretty girls or the more clouty/mogger dudes.

In Uni people are hyper sensitive to status. I recommend joining an extracurricular you can excel at. At the very least you have to provide some unique value to people, it could be having all the same classes as someone, social connections, w/e. You are obviously aware enough to not let people use you, which is good. Don’t burn bridges, but you don’t need to pursue relationships that aren’t easy right off the bat, just keep introducing yourself to more people. Even if you only make one life long friend in uni, you’ll be glad you did forever
So I read every word but I wasn’t really disagreeing with you that you need to be nt, it was just that the study you linked wasn’t that great. My point was that unless ur really autistic or socially unaware (which to be fair is a lot of people on here so I guess your post is helpful for them) it is nearly impossible to be failoed or haloed. Like I basically do all the things you listed cause I learned to just turn every insult people would say to me into a joke and people seemed to like that but I don’t think it gave me some halo or anything

At 0 acquaintance with a chick, masculine personality performance has the same correlation to attractiveness as physical appearance.

After about 9 months of knowing a chick, physical appearance ceases to matter for attraction, while masculine personality performance persists (and then blue pill shit starts to factor in like warmth)

Greater than all confounding factors (black pill, blue pill, redpill)…. is pure… unadulterated… dumb fucking luck. Like 80% of the variance in female desire is literally unaccountable timing and circumstance - regardless if you are the Wolf of Wallstreet or a 711 clerk.

The good thing about NTmaxxing at the end of the day, is that NTmaxxing is one of the only looksmaxxes that directly counters the largest variance in all of attraction which is just the insanely low probability a chick will find any guy attractive whether he’s Chad or not. And it does this by exploding your social circle to the point where you are bound to reel in a chick out of your league because those chicks do exist

Read: NTmaxxing is not redpill game, fuck TRP retards. NTmaxxing is really learning how to not give a fuck and enjoy life. NTmaxxing is actually just low inhibition maxxing but with pro social behavior sprinkled on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25615, Deleted member 19036 and Bensky

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

mirin op, post more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Yerico7
In Uni people are hyper sensitive to status. I recommend joining an extracurricular you can excel at. At the very least you have to provide some unique value to people, it could be having all the same classes as someone, social connections, w/e. You are obviously aware enough to not let people use you, which is good. Don’t burn bridges, but you don’t need to pursue relationships that aren’t easy right off the bat, just keep introducing yourself to more people. Even if you only make one life long friend in uni, you’ll be glad you did forever
Yeah I have realized that myself that status is a really big thing here. And I am attending a school full of rich folks coming from a low income ethnic background so that’s really tough. I think the move for me is to start doing intermural sports, improve my looks and join a frat, and attend gathering and events with people similar to me.

Really helpful thread which I hope most people here will read.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

I read it all and I agree. But if you’re sub5 then this won’t really work well for women.

I read it all and I agree. But if you’re sub5 then this won’t really work well for women.
It'll help you land a looksmatched oneitis if youve been in the friendzone

Impossible to be NT, it can only be frauded. Almost by definition, NT is literally just how your wired. This stuff is still good advice but the top NT indicators are your inflections in the way you speak, and your body language

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
dnrd , nt is a meme

Impossible to be NT, it can only be frauded. Almost by definition, NT is literally just how your wired. This stuff is still good advice but the top NT indicators are your inflections in the way you speak, and your body language

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_inhibition#Increase

There are definitely biological factors to NT but it can definitely be increased. If a schizposter tries my advice they will most likely just end up roping or shoot up a school, but this is a minority of a minority of the population.

Example: if you put a bunch of nerds in a room together, they all act decently NT. If you put a nerd in a nightclub he spergs out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Mr.Heightism, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_inhibition#Increase

There are definitely biological factors to NT but it can definitely be increased. If a schizposter tries my advice they will most likely just end up roping or shoot up a school, but this is a minority of a minority of the population.

Example: if you put a bunch of nerds in a room together, they all act decently NT. If you put a nerd in a nightclub he spergs out
Fair enough, although inhibition is not the same thing as NT. You can be NT and high inhib, and vice versa. True NT traits are things like showing a lack of emotion through facial expressions and voice inclination. However non-NT isn't the death sentence this forum thinks it is, but high inhib is a true death sentence. Fortunately, it can be fixed, as you point out here.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism and Deleted member 2106
Chad awkward=mysterious
Incel awkward=creep
Personality is your face boyos stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

thanks for the moneymaxx advice!

Outstanding post. Well done 👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
A very good thread. I'll add my few cents;
1. Find a female colleague and hang out with her - preselection is real (she doesnt have to be pretty)
2. Dont talk to autistic mfs - you dont wanna be associated with them
3. Dont be an edgelord and keep your right wing views to yourself (dont share 4chin memes, etc.)
4. Dont dress like an autist - find some cool baggy clothes
5. Create social media accs with cherrypicked pics and add as many ppl as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

with it was put together better but seems like a good thread, ill read later and update

thanks for the moneymaxx advice!
I posted this elsewhere and it was relocated by a moderator so take it up with them retard

with it was put together better but seems like a good thread, ill read later and update
yeah my b, I wasn't expecting it to perform like it did. I may clean it up later this week

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Verse
I posted this elsewhere and it was relocated by a moderator so take it up with them retard
>calls me retard because of information I couldn't have known about

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

I read a good portion of it. You're right for the most part. Though you don't always have to be so darn positive. The problem with "dark triad" is people do it to get girls. You gotta have a mischievous way about you and love making people uncomfortable. Because that's my nature it's attractive when I do it. It's always worked for me.

This is a good guide to avoiding social failos.

This forum kinda throws social clout under the same umbrella as being NT, which is wrong in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Mr.Heightism

THE RULES

Examples for #2:

Great post. This needs to be seen by more people. Working as a cashier helped me a lot with talking to strangers. It's a definite thing you can become better at.

Read everything
Still Aspie
what should I do?