NTmaxxing is cringe and I will never do it

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I can pass as NT if I want to despite having autism, But i choose not to because being NT is legit boring as fuck and autismmaxxing is the only joy i get in life :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fjor2096 and 8 others
not being NT is by definition cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, squirrelcel, galego123 and 5 others
Based, I hate normies

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Toth's thot
being NT is actually boring if you're programmed to be an autist
I legit get annoyed by the amount of boring questions I ask to people, everything I do seems forced and I'm not interested in any of the answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, gamma, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
worked for me, by being NT at parties I always end up slaying 1 girl
gotta have the looks required however

however in regular days I just act like myself, aka not giving a fuck about people, yet still getting a bit of social interactions

Last edited:
You should pretend to be NT, not actually become NT. Not like it's possible to become NT if ur autistic anyway.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 15099, quakociaptockh and 4 others
You should pretend to be NT, not actually become NT. Not like it's possible to become NT if ur autistic anyway.
agreed, it's all an act

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Just be dark triad psychopathic badboy manipulator

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeh, thats what I meant. But i choose not to act NT

Bitchwhipper2

you cant act as a NT bro

Bitchwhipper2

you cant act as a NT bro
Did it all throughout last year. Went to parties, and met lots of new people. Got sick of it because the parties got lame after a while so i stopped acting, and became autistic again.

Still have friends and go to a drinking night with friends once in a while. But I dont act normal at all anymore

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Bitchwhipper2

you cant act as a NT bro
Btw thats also when im completely autismmaxxed. Pic taken 2 days ago in a random stairway where i had been sitting for 3 hours at 1am high as fuck. All while growing out my teenage pubestache and shitty goatee.

Last edited:
get GL enough and u can act like an autist

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 7725
I can pass as NT if I want to despite having autism, But i choose not to because being NT is legit boring as fuck and autismmaxxing is the only joy i get in life :ogre:
New guy here! Really sorry for being a n00b, but what does NT stand for? Also is there a list of acronyms for this site? A lot of these acronyms just fly over my head. Thank you!

I'm Omnivert, being extroverted with locals leads nowhere since they have only scripted answers to give, waste of time, only friends matter

How do people have long-term conversations with people and build a friendship/relationship? I'm only able to have like 2 minute conversations IRL with people at best, that's why I've never been in a relationsip.

People say that a 2 month LTR is short, but I'm thinking how do you even entertain a girl for 2 months without running out of things to talk about/things getting boring?

Seriously like my conversations with people just go like "hi" "how are you?" "how have you been" etc for like a minute and that's it, I literally spend 80% of my time alone.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and RftH
How do people have long-term conversations with people and build a friendship/relationship? I'm only able to have like 2 minute conversations IRL with people at best, that's why I've never been in a relationsip.

People say that a 2 month LTR is short, but I'm thinking how do you even entertain a girl for 2 months without running out of things to talk about/things getting boring?

Seriously like my conversations with people just go like "hi" "how are you?" "how have you been" etc for like a minute and that's it, I literally spend 80% of my time alone.
The key is adding emotions in to your convos.

Once you have emotions in what you say, it doesnt matter very much about what you say anymore. Its just how you say it.

Ive noticed that when I actively try to think of something to say to keep a convo alive it always becomes akward. Its when i dont think and just run off feeling that it goes well

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and andro35