NTmaxxing is not legit and stupid

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
If you want to be just another normie cuck then NTmaxx, if you want to be just another NPC then do it.

If you rely on your NTness and social circle game to get a girlfriend(you can only LTR that way, not slay) and you're sub8, then you're just waiting to be cucked when a real dark triad Chad comes along and take your gf in front of your eyes.

If you want to be a real slayer, then you should aim to become at least 8+ in looks, and personality-wise you should aim to be dark triad, loud, pushy, obnoxious, arrogant, aggressive asshole, in short everything opposite of being NT.

This NT theory was the lowest IQ theory that had ever come out from these circles. Can't believe so many of you fell for this bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, badromance, Never_Began and 4 others
true this

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Unwanted
If you want to be just another normie cuck then NTmaxx, if you want to be just another NPC then do it.

If you rely on your NTness and social circle game to get a girlfriend(you can only LTR that way, not slay) and you're sub8, then you're just waiting to be cucked when a real dark triad Chad comes along and take your gf in front of your eyes.

If you want to be a real slayer, then you should aim to become at least 8+ in looks, and personality-wise you should aim to be dark triad, loud, pushy, obnoxious, arrogant, aggressive asshole, in short everything opposite of being NT.

This NT theory was the lowest IQ theory that had ever come out from these circles. Can't believe so many of you fell for this bullshit.

What does NT mean ?

Depends on what you believe NT is

Talking about weird and autistic crap naturally combined with behaving like an awkward fuck when alone with girls has not helped me in the least; if I had the behavioral instructions normscum are born with I may have a had an easier time both socializing and with girls. If I'm being real my psycopathy is the only social thing I got going on, if I weren't one then making friends would have been an horrendous task and even then that doesn't stop me from behaving weird from time to time
aim to become at least 8+ in looks
yeah because it's easy and feasible LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and CopeMaxxer
What does NT mean ?

It literally means being neurotypical and not having an autism or aspergers

But due to excessive use of that term on forums like this, I associate it with being a normal boring cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, CopeMaxxer, Future Arablite and 1 other person

Thank you! NTmaxing is retarded. Who wants to be just another brainless normalfag no conscience npc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Unwanted
I must disagree with OP. Most of PSLers conaider NTmaxxing is another way of saying not being autistic/aspergers.
Being a sperg is death and you simply cannot socialize effectively.

I am self medicating my sperg symptoms and while it will not directly make me NT, it should certainly help me develop myself toward it.

NT is simply having social skills and being able to socialize with anyone in any setting (parties, bars, meet ups)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, badromance, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
yeah because it's easy and feasible LOL

I know it's hard but at the end of the day being 8+ in looks is way better than being NT, so you should look into that direction if possible.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
I know it's hard but at the end of the day being 8+ in looks is way better than being NT, so you should look into that direction if possible.
of course it is there's no disagreeing on that, but it's 99.99% imposible to become an 8 if you weren't born an 8

I must disagree with OP. Most of PSLers conaider NTmaxxing is another way of saying not being autistic/aspergers.

I am self medicating my sperg symptoms and while it will not directly make me NT, it should certainly help me develop myself toward it.

NT is simply having social skills and being able to socialize with anyone in any setting (parties, bars, meet ups)

Already explained this in the post above. It literally means having no autism or aspergers, however most PSLers don't use it in that context.

They use it in a context when they expect you to behave you like a typical normie cuck and not like a true low-inhib slayer.

Normie or NT way of socializing is very different than Chad's way.

Chads way is more superior.

not being autistic is literally in the definition jfl
neu·ro·typ·i·cal
/ˌn(y)o͝orōˈtipikəl/
adjective

1. not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.
it doesn't mean being a normie, it means not being autistic or a sperg. and in my experience its mostly used to mean not being autistic. tbh im at the worst level of ntmaxxing though. i'm nt enough to be comfortable in social situations but im still autistic and can't make friends or engage in normal conversation. back when i was uncomfortable in social situations i would at least mewmaxx 24/7 in settings like school because i couldn't find a comfortable mouth posture.

Finally someone that gets it.

LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Unwanted

Dont you dare call eating random gut Bacteria from the internet to cure your austism "Self-medication" lol ???

not being autistic is literally in the definition jfl
neu·ro·typ·i·cal
/ˌn(y)o͝orōˈtipikəl/
adjective

1. not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.
it doesn't mean being a normie, it means not being autistic or a sperg. and in my experience its mostly used to mean not being autistic. tbh im at the worst level of ntmaxxing though. i'm nt enough to be comfortable in social situations but im still autistic and can't make friends or engage in normal conversation. back when i was uncomfortable in social situations i would at least mewmaxx 24/7 in settings like school because i couldn't find a comfortable mouth posture.

Already addressed it above. That is what it means literally, having no autism or aspergers. Both are death sentences I agree.

However, most PSLers don't use it in that way. They use that term on completely normal people expecting them to behave more normie cuck-like.

This post was about how that behavior is not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
You can be NT and not an NPC. Just need to have that on/off switch depending who you're around.

Most slayers are extremely NT tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
High IQ, women love good looking psycho thugs

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Because everyone can just transform their skull into a chad skull by mewing :feelskek:

What is this sub-saharan IQ tier post

NTmaxx should mean being polite, courteous, socially aware, self aware.

But not giving up stuff you like just to appease people/fit in with a group.

Depends op, ntmaxxing can help you enter a massive social circle and help you get laid, as far as LTRs are concerned, only your looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
You've gotta be kidding me. I've been a sperg since middle school and I have a lot of friends. My best friend is a bluepilled normie and it doesn't affect our relationship at all. My other two best friends are redpilled chads. I'm a sperg and yet I have friends and a girlfriend. It's not bad
I can do this just fine. People think my autism and narcissism is hilarious

I think a lot of people rate me as that. And I was sure as hell not born 8/10
You have some good gymcelling and skin shit going on, but you were born to be good looking and 6'3"

You have some good gymcelling and skin shit going on, but you were born to be good looking and 6'3"
Dude imma pm u two videos side by side of me. One last year one last week. You'll see I was a subhuman last year

I showed @future chadlite

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, the difference is insane, in the old video you look like a fucking retard id want to punch because of that chin, the new video shows a square chin that is lining with your lips
i hope this is mewing and not your bones getting thicker

Dude imma pm u two videos side by side of me. One last year one last week. You'll see I was a subhuman last year

I showed @future chadlite
hype to see it

Yeah I was talking about the incels like @Mandiblecel @MiserableIncel @StormlitAqua who think mewing doesn't work

Mewing is a cope but it does make your under chin area marginally better because it makes the skin tighten and pulls up the hyoid bone slightly simply due to your tongue not weighting down the bottom of your mouth.
As far as long term effects - pure cope for anyone who isnt a kid

Yeah I was talking about the incels like @Mandiblecel @MiserableIncel @StormlitAqua who think mewing doesn't work
Nice bait. I believe in mewing, I just don’t believe it works for a 23 year old like myself. Between 14-18 it can do wonders.

mes along and take your gf in front of your eyes.

If you want to be a real slayer, then you should aim to

its inpossible to get to be an 8 if you are not legit 7 or some legit good looking fat 6

its inpossible to get to be an 8 if you are not legit 7 or some legit good looking fat 6

Not with soft looksmaxxing like mewing and other copes. But with legit plastic surgeries, it's definitely possible. You can go even beyond 8/10 if you have enough money, knowledge, and courage. With today plastic surgeries everything is possible.

Almost nobody can become a Chad even with surgeries. This thread is cope.

Being NT + decent looks means you will get a gf without having to provide your whole salary to her like incels end up doing(unless you want 8+/10 gf of course).