NTmaxxing + softmaxxing made me pull finally

T

Troglodyte452

Iron
Joined this forum, read thru the best NTMaxx threads, did the most important softmaxxes:
-debloated
-lost BF%
-tan

And as a short man (5'10 something on a good day) I pulled thru dating apps (without hiding my height or frauding the numbers)

for a short mtn 4 ons in a bit over 1.5 week time without having to approach first is good af and I wouldn't be able to pull this off without finding this forum, some of you guys carried tf out of me

Attachments

• 1721180229830.png
    1721180229830.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721180256072.png
    1721180256072.png
    415.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721180496676.png
    1721180496676.png
    615.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721180526953.png
    1721180526953.png
    544.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721180637573.png
    1721180637573.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: icetraebald, infini, looks>books and 5 others
It doesn't seem like you're MTN based off how the women are talking to you on the apps. Especially getting 4 lays off apps within such a short time frame. Good job!

What would you say is some of the advice that helped you the most?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, niqfan625, looks>books and 2 others

"Yeah bro I'm a MTN"

Don't give me false hope bhai🙏, DM me a picture off your tinder, I highly doubt you are under HTN:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, fentmaxxer289, igniteisbad and 3 others
>“NTmaxxing”
>ok let’s smash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Lidian, igniteisbad and 5 others
It doesn't seem like you're MTN based off how the women are talking to you on the apps. Especially getting 4 lays off apps within such a short time frame. Good job!

What would you say is some of the advice that helped you the most?
All the tips to debloat worked, the most guides I read were from that mental guy that was putting in some fucking lemon juice in his cheeks to dissolve fat, pneumo something.

About NTMaxx- the tips I found here were pretty much things I was doing before looking at this forum but I’ve seen some smooth escalation ideas or texts that I’ve used. I’ve been lucky in my life to always have a stable 5 friend group in every school so I had the status, with how my life was going I never had to chase any relationships and I tried the same approach with dating apps. I never text first since I just wanted to see what my numbers would be. And if a woman approaches first I know that basically I can’t lose. I wonder how I would do in clubs/pubs cause I know that my best version with girls is after few shots (I’d say I’m introverted still) and I never had the opportunity to hit the clubs on a hunt mode cause I’ve just ended a 2 year relationship.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and TechnoBoss
"as a short man"
>5'10

kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, ey88, T50 Mogger and 6 others
DM me a pic of yourself?
I cba to dm seperate people. 2nd pic is me right now as we speak. Usually I have like 2 out of these 3 selfies and just add pictures of me playing football, me with female friends, me doing smth. I forget to squintmax and all of that but at least I’m not frauding in any pic. I’ve been told here I’m anything from low mtn to very very low htn. I have a list of what I can do to improve my looks. I’m just starting

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ryjku.png
    ryjku.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I cba to dm seperate people. 2nd pic is me right now as we speak. Usually I have like 2 out of these 3 selfies and just add pictures of me playing football, me with female friends, me doing smth. I forget to squintmax and all of that but at least I’m not frauding in any pic. I’ve been told here I’m anything from low mtn to very very low htn. I have a list of what I can do to improve my looks. I’m just starting
Bro literally proves us right looking like that

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
bro you are HTN and not even manlet, this thread isn't the claim you think it is but good job on the results

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Joined this forum, read thru the best NTMaxx threads, did the most important softmaxxes:
-debloated
-lost BF%
-tan

And as a short man (5'10 something on a good day) I pulled thru dating apps (without hiding my height or frauding the numbers)

for a short mtn 4 ons in a bit over 1.5 week time without having to approach first is good af and I wouldn't be able to pull this off without finding this forum, some of you guys carried tf out of me
nigga got laid once and started and started bragging :lul:

not that impressive

All the tips to debloat worked, the most guides I read were from that mental guy that was putting in some fucking lemon juice in his cheeks to dissolve fat, pneumo something.

About NTMaxx- the tips I found here were pretty much things I was doing before looking at this forum but I’ve seen some smooth escalation ideas or texts that I’ve used. I’ve been lucky in my life to always have a stable 5 friend group in every school so I had the status, with how my life was going I never had to chase any relationships and I tried the same approach with dating apps. I never text first since I just wanted to see what my numbers would be. And if a woman approaches first I know that basically I can’t lose. I wonder how I would do in clubs/pubs cause I know that my best version with girls is after few shots (I’d say I’m introverted still) and I never had the opportunity to hit the clubs on a hunt mode cause I’ve just ended a 2 year relationship.
Wdym by lemon juice

Damn, in which country are you??
You are really a LTN. Here in my city you would not even get fatties.
But lucky for you that you have some success through Tinder.

Damn, in which country are you??
You are really a LTN. Here in my city you would not even get fatties.
But lucky for you that you have some success through Tinder.
Next to germany. What city are you from that is that hard to get sum

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Any NTmaxx threads woth sharing please as I might have overlooked them? Best of luck with your ascension because you currently look like a twink without the prettyboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back