NTmaxxing what is the most NT thing to discuss with people???

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
What do I talk about. Back when I was autistic when I met a new person I would talk about muh anime muh valorant and then that would be my last conversation with that person whether it be foid or male. So obviously it turned them off and they didnt wanna talk to me again.

with my fake friend group I would just talk about mocking others despite being ugly af so I never got NT social skills practice as my friends were ugly losermatches without social skills

Now that I ditched those fake friends as I growthmog and looksmog them, I need a way to social skills/NT maxx ASAP

Sports unironically
I need something that works with foids too. Muh “did u see ronaldo score last night that goal was insane”
Foid: “yeah it was cool…. (She didnt watch it and proceeded to go home to get fucked by a NTmaxxed MTN harder than my life is)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359
I need something that works with foids too. Muh “did u see ronaldo score last night that goal was insane”
Foid: “yeah it was cool…. (She didnt watch it and proceeded to go home to get fucked by a NTmaxxed MTN harder than my life is)
When I talk to girls outside of work it's usually about music/TV shows/weekend plans etc... Honestly the best idea is to fill up your free time so you've got shit to fall back on in a conversation. There's a point where it should just flow naturally, and if it doesn't you either need to become more interesting or you're autistic.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
When I talk to girls outside of work it's usually about music/TV shows/weekend plans etc... Honestly the best idea is to fill up your free time so you've got shit to fall back on in a conversation. There's a point where it should just flow naturally, and if it doesn't you either need to become more interesting or you're autistic.
Fuck bro I need to netflixmaxx.
Recently I been talking bout music:
NT af Drake, lana del ray, etc.

Wednesday, breaking bad, shit like that normies talk bout it that will work Im gonna replace some of my free time rotting with netflixmaxxing (only NT popular shows)

What do I talk about. Back when I was autistic when I met a new person I would talk about muh anime muh valorant and then that would be my last conversation with that person whether it be foid or male. So obviously it turned them off and they didnt wanna talk to me again.

with my fake friend group I would just talk about mocking others despite being ugly af so I never got NT social skills practice as my friends were ugly losermatches without social skills

Now that I ditched those fake friends as I growthmog and looksmog them, I need a way to social skills/NT maxx ASAP
The importance of medial canthus

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 27359
Find a few normie hobbies that you actually enjoy and practice them regularly, that's what I been trying to do lately, if normies ask you can say: "yeah I'm into X music genre, I love hiking" or "I love motocross", you get the idea, the point is that we abused dogs tend to spend our time doing aspie shit like browsing an obscure forum for hours.
I had a coworker who was a skinny fat manlet (1.76) the only thing he had was mogger eyes, dude acted like the most bluepilled school kid, and there was this female coworker (goth-mtb with a 10/10 ass) literally begging to suck his cock, only thing he used to talk about was food, memes and experiences he had at his uni. Brutal NT pill not gonna lie.

he had was mogger eyes

Brutal NT pill not gonna lie.
What1