NTpill broke me

Drugs are the way , weed too

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
Drugs are the way , weed too
I will hve to try phenibut at the very least. Can't keep living like this, not even just the no gf part, but hving a non existant social circle is ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
If NT is cope I wouldn't be khhv and would've atleast ascended with one of my OLD matches by now

The women are sending your ass messages first while knowing you are rather short and south Asian.

That means your dumbass needs to get rid of that self pity mindset.

The women are like "meh I don't give a fuck if he is 5 ft 3" or "I find SA guys hella cute"

They find you attractive. PERIOD. They fucking find you attractive.

The worst thing you can do (and what you are doing now) is going "I'm not nt bro, I'm not nt bro, let me just hide under my covers."

Here's a secret, when you are vibing with the right woman, you don't ever have to think about "being nt." The conversation will flow naturally. You'll feel like you've known her for years when you just met her. That's called chemistry.

Now your dumbass is like "I don't listen to rap music, go to concerts, I like anime and video games."

That's fine, because women who are into that shit exist. Once you fucking actually go on a date, you'll discover a woman who might love the same anime as you. Then you two might talk about that shit for hours. Your ass will be talking without thinking about being "nt." Kissing her, hugging her, everything will feel so damn natural when you two got the correct vibe.

It might not happen on the first date, or the second, or the third, but your ass needs to keep at it.

You tagged me on this shit; I never ever fucking encourage anyone to giveup and rot.

If your ass keeps complaining more, imma do a leg shortening to make you a 2ft midget.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Nick.Harte and rand anon
Nt is legit because the looks will give you the date but to make the woman into you you need to sound interesting to her to have sex with her, but people will cope with muh chad doesn't need to forgetting that chad is an exception and not the average man. You need to lower your cortisol to become more social, increasing your t and maybe trying shrooms but this in the long run could be not that healthy.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I'm not attractive enough to partake in hookups through OLD nor am I NT enough to go on dates with my matches:feelsrope:

It's over, the NTpill broke me. I will be khhv forever :feelswhy:

Give me copemaxxing advice
@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @Octillionaire @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @RR2XCUP @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel @Exterminator @cytoplasm @BoneDensity @latincell95 @ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @Eriot Lodger @Cheesyrumble @Bojack @reborn @MoggerGaston @ihatereddit @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @RR2XCUP @tombradylover @PointOfNoReturn @stunna @Ekil73_YT @kumquat @normie_joe @AscensionMan98 @EasyMan875 @Hoso @Jacob Hate @Jpg @FrenchChad
I agree with both statements bhai.

• So Sad
The reality is that Asians, Indians, and nerdy white guys will struggle to be NT because their culture is the opposite of that. Gives an advantage to blacks, latinos and frat boys
That’s just a generalization. I’m also south Asian and I was raised in a social environment; that’s why I’m NT. It’s all about upbringing. Yeah being a NEET fucked me up temporarily but that will be fixed once I go to college again.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
I'm not attractive enough to partake in hookups through OLD nor am I NT enough to go on dates with my matches:feelsrope:

@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @Octillionaire @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @RR2XCUP @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel @Exterminator @cytoplasm @BoneDensity @latincell95 @ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @Eriot Lodger @Cheesyrumble @Bojack @reborn @MoggerGaston @ihatereddit @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @RR2XCUP @tombradylover @PointOfNoReturn @stunna @Ekil73_YT @kumquat @normie_joe @AscensionMan98 @EasyMan875 @Hoso @Jacob Hate @Jpg @FrenchChad
IMG 2850

• So Sad

It will become easier once you realize how over it is. Actually going on dates helped me as it made me realise that it is really utterly hopeless and it made it much easier for myself to accept it is over. Once you have accepted it you can move on and enjoy your copes. In my case it's travelling and gaming.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and rand anon
It will become easier once you realize how over it is. Actually going on dates helped me as it made me realise that it is really utterly hopeless and it made it much easier for myself to accept it is over. Once you have accepted it you can move on and enjoy your copes. In my case it's travelling and gaming.
Brootal:feelspepo:

I’m trying drugmaxxing as a last resort.
Will be starting phenibut soon, wish me luck :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Wine and prostitutes. :feelsokman:

• So Sad
Brootal:feelspepo:

I’m trying drugmaxxing as a last resort.
Will be starting phenibut soon, wish me luck :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Not sure if true, but they say Alprazolam is the best drug for low-inhibition-maxxing, because it does not lead you to drowsiness unlike other sedatives. :feelsokman:

• +1
I want a gf though :feelsbadman:
For that, it is easier to find a good job and betabuxx tbh... essentially you are working and trying to improve your social life by going to different events, meeting new friends. Eventually, the luck will be on your side, and you will find a girl.

• So Sad
trying to improve your social life by going to different events, meeting new friends.
I will never be able to do that, I haven’t had a single friend since high school :feelswhy:

Not sure if true, but they say Alprazolam is the best drug for low-inhibition-maxxing, because it does not lead you to drowsiness unlike other sedatives. :feelsokman:
I will look into it, thank u :feelsautistic:

Worst comes to worse if my looks still aren’t good enough after getting rhino drugmaxxing, I will risk bogmaxxing and get zso/zygo implants:feelsbadman: I have nothing to lose:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
If you think the lack of some imaginary "NT" is problem, than this is not the right forum for you.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If you think the lack of some imaginary "NT" is problem, than this is not the right forum for you.
Not everyone has the looks to compensate for being an autist, touch grass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Reality:

Party-Pics-00138.jpg

Two soyboys in the background are "getting it".

2639994_img_20210512_151956_600-jpg.1986543

This Chad is masturbating at Japanese AVI actresses in his basement.

But sure, "muh NT" is just a myth :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reality:

Party-Pics-00138.jpg

Two soyboys in the background are "getting it".

2639994_img_20210512_151956_600-jpg.1986543

This Chad is masturbating at Japanese AVI actresses in his basement.

But sure, "muh NT" is just a myth :soy::soy::soy:

That nerdic prepubescent isn't Chad and those guys mog those girls. You must be some ethnikkk if you think this is Chad.
You can see just from one picture that those guys are "normal" looking, while none of the incels that ever posted their pictures from 2015. (I have been of PSL since 2015.) are not.

Last edited:
NT is legit. I have a friend who’s a MTN visually at best, but he’s the most extroverted, up beat guy I’ve met. And he slays like crazy, he joined a new friend group one year, and a few months in, one of the girls in the group was already crushing on him even while she had a BF :lul:. Dude is always slaying new girls whenever I talk to him.

Meanwhile another friend in my group is a literal Tyrone. 6’5, muscular BBC deep voiced mtfka. And this dude is a virgin at 22 :ROFLMAO: why? He’s quiet af and is terrible at conversing with people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and rand anon
A 5’3 midget Dravidian gets matches and convos, not me, wtf, clown world

• WTF
@ifyouwannabemylover thoughts?
Should I just ldar? :feelsrope:

NT is legit. I have a friend who’s a MTN visually at best, but he’s the most extroverted, up beat guy I’ve met. And he slays like crazy, he joined a new friend group one year, and a few months in, one of the girls in the group was already crushing on him even while she had a BF :lul:. Dude is always slaying new girls whenever I talk to him.
Mirin
Many users here need to swallow the NTpill

A 5’3 midget Dravidian gets matches and convos, not me, wtf, clown world
How many times do u need to be told to lose weight and softmaxx nigga

I know I won't have a gf even if I was NT due to my poor looks

• Ugh..
I know I won't have a gf even if I was NT due to my poor looks
Ur a retard, redpill is unironically needed for people like u cause ur unwilling to “put in the work” and do basic softmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Ur a retard, redpill is unironically needed for people like u cause ur unwilling to “put in the work” and do basic softmaxxing
people say its over for me all the time because of my bone structure

people say its over for me all the time because of my bone structure
No one has said that, on nearly every thread of urs in the ratings section, people have told u to fix ur skin and leanmaxx

No one has said that, on nearly every thread of urs in the ratings section, people have told u to fix ur skin and leanmaxx
most important is genetics

most important is genetics
Atleast zero makes funny and entertaining threads, people like urself do nothing but whine while not having even done the basics. What a waste of ur base and pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Atleast zero makes funny and entertaining threads, people like urself do nothing but whine while not having even done the basics. What a waste of ur base and pheno
arent my threads funny

• So Sad
Mirin
Many users here need to swallow the NTpill
yup. Also dude just revealed to me he got a new girl too lmfao. And she's a cute, white blond alt-girl. NT-pill is brutal. Especially knowing that personality traits are much more heritable than people think

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
*htn bones, and they only became visible after leanmaxxing!
Ur bones are chardpreetlote but ur ethnic features (nose) make u htn

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
@rand anon im not considering anything else but it jaws and zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and rand anon