NTpill is underreted

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

this guy has received more female tributes than Gandy, all his tiktok edits and girls thirsty for him, if you guys put effort into being NTs and excelling at something, you would fuck more than any supermodel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
just caged imagining how retarded and nonNT this dance would look IRL without background music.

over for this nonNT nigga from this tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and whitegymmax
gandy should have accepted to play james bond. non nt shy dog

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
just caged imagining how retarded and nonNT this dance would look IRL without background music.

over for this nonNT nigga from this tiktok
Cope, goose moggs

even with these skills and this drip? shit is over
it's his hair.

kids with his hair were always bullied at my school ngl. incel haircut

• +1
NT is the most important thing next to looks but u would argue that sometimes it can overshadow looks. I’m not saying that a truecel who is NT is going to get female attention obv he’s cursed by genetics but I would say that within the normie range of looks NT is THE determining factor for female attention. Obv if chad comes along she will drop you in seconds but for normies competing amongst themselves NT is really what you need to be working on.

Looksmaxxing is still important but for most of us guys with normie looks who are rotting on this forum it’s really that we are not NT enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, ElTruecel, Deleted member 43685 and 2 others
NT may raise your social status a little bit among other males but you’ll NEVER become a high value mate.

• +1
@Iasacrko is a proof, NTpill is real, that guy fuck HTBs being an MTN
Yes it might be due to my height tho

Look at this video some JB recorded of me when I was 16 standing next to the 175cm German foids

• +1