NTpill ruined me

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I posted yesterday how people subtly try to fuck with me in school because I'm autistic and they think I'm a weirdo, and I have come to the undeniable and irrefutable conclusion that it is because of my autism.

I see manlets in school who are even shorter than I am who are socially respected and whom no one fucks with and whom aren't bullied like I am.

And the sole reason they're respected is BECAUSE they're neurotypical. They're able to be sociable, are good conversationalists, are charismatic, and are in social circles.

NT is law, anyone who says otherwise is a bluepilled faggot.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nope, rand anon and 4 others
Are you actually 5’5?

Are you actually 5’5?
Yes, I am barely 165cm. I'm white and grew up well fed in a 1st world country. My dad is 182cm with broad shoulders, long arms, and huge hands. He has a big frame for a 6ft dude because I see dudes who are my dad's height or taller in school who look like literal woman and have the narrowest estrogenic frames I've ever seen. My mother is 5'2 with tiny stubby arms and feet. She is the reason I am a pathetic genetic failure manlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nope, rand anon and 6 others
Yes, I am barely 165cm. I'm white and grew up well fed in a 1st world country. My dad is 182cm with broad shoulders, long arms, and huge hands. He has a big frame for a 6ft dude because I see dudes who are my dad's height or taller in school who look like literal woman and have the narrowest estrogenic frames I've ever seen. My mother is 5'2 with tiny stubby arms and feet. She is the reason I am a pathetic genetic failure manlet.
hmmm bro i think its something else other than you being non nt cant put my finger on it tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, HumidVent, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL, I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN TOO OFTEN, A 6'0 GUY BREEDING WITH A WOMANLET AND THE SON IS A TURBO MANLET. HOW OLD ARE YOU? PLATES STILL OPEN?

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
U being an extreme Manlet is the reason ur not NT. But I’m sorry for u man

hmmm bro i think its something else other than you being non nt cant put my finger on it tho
Did you miss the entire point of my post you retarded nigger? I see dudes who are even SHORTER than me who are socially respected in school, and the sole reason for that is that they're NT.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried and Autismcel
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL, I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN TOO OFTEN, A 6'0 GUY BREEDING WITH A WOMANLET AND THE SON IS A TURBO MANLET. HOW OLD ARE YOU? PLATES STILL OPEN?
No my plates aren't fucking open. I saw two doctors about going on HGH and both of them dismissed me and it never went further than that. I'm in tanner stage 5 and have been so for two or nearly 3 years. I grow a full beard in around a week and have chest hair, inner thigh hair, and all other signs that my puberty is finished.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and JohnDoe
No my plates aren't fucking open. I saw two doctors about going on HGH and both of them dismissed me and it never went further than that. I'm in tanner stage 5 and have been so for two or nearly 3 years. I grow a full beard in around a week and have chest hair, inner thigh hair, and all other signs that my puberty is finished.
Fuck that's brutal man, i'm 5'8 and i get mogged so hard so i don't want to imagine what 5'5 is like. You can gymmaxx and get stronger to deal with bullying and wear lifts aswell. I think you are unfortunately just going to have to marry some girl from asia by passportmaxxing etc. Atleast moneymaxx so you have this option available.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Is your dick big at least?

Did you miss the entire point of my post you retarded nigger? I see dudes who are even SHORTER than me who are socially respected in school, and the sole reason for that is that they're NT.
Unfortunately Autists can't really become NT unless by some miracle, got dealt a terrible hand, your mothers inferior genes i bet.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah but it doesn't mean shit if you're never gonna be able to use it. I'm around 6.5 inches fully erect. I'm not sure how big I am exactly, but I'm slightly longer than my iphone XS max which is 6.5 inches vertically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Brutal 5’2 motherpill

Yeah but it doesn't mean shit if you're never gonna be able to use it. I'm around 6.5 inches fully erect. I'm not sure how big I am exactly, but I'm slightly longer than my iphone XS max which is 6.5 inches vertically.
@Ricky212 Whos gonna tell him 6.5 inches aint big

I have 8 inches but im also autistic manlet. 6.5 inches is not big average is 7 for white people
"7 is average, 8 is BWC"

No, and 7 is a very good dick length.

• JFL
I'm fucking killing myself

• So Sad
I'm fucking killing myself
2821262 AnstrumNono

another son cucked by his mother lmfao

if only u got another X chromosome instead of the Y

another son cucked by his mother lmfao

if only u got another X chromosome instead of the Y

View attachment 2963888
I swear I'm gonna fucking kill her stupid femlet ass

I tried bringing up the fact that I have narrow clavicles to her and how I was insecure about it, then she said "I don't even think that's a thing people even think about in terms of attractiveness" and she also said "I have never thought about that".

Also another time I brought up how I'll never be able to get a gf because I'm short, then she tried to do that "no one cares about height" BS so I retorted saying "yeah that's totally why you married a wide framed 6ft man"

She didn't have a response to that. I even asked her "You don't have a response to that huh?"

and she was like "No I don't."

You gotta use a ruler

i mean this is only one example but this also clarifies my theory that the mothers height is more important especially for guys

yup disrespect happens more to non nt

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123
Fuck that's brutal man, i'm 5'8 and i get mogged so hard so i don't want to imagine what 5'5 is like. You can gymmaxx and get stronger to deal with bullying and wear lifts aswell. I think you are unfortunately just going to have to marry some girl from asia by passportmaxxing etc. Atleast moneymaxx so you have this option available.
"At least moneymaxx" jfl as if it is that easy dude

"At least moneymaxx" jfl as if it is that easy dude
okay forget the moneymaxx, those guys i'm referringto aren't rich or "moneymaxxed" anyways but OP should hop the fucking border to America then he actually can moneymaxx and betabuxx some poor latina who mogs him and have kids with her.

yup disrespect happens more to non nt
So frustrating that people on this forum genuinely believe that NT doesn't matter whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel