[NUCLEAR BLACKPILL] CHAD DESTROYED BY THE BALDING AND COLLAGEN PILL

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Poor chad, the only thing he had to do is visit this website, take fin & sunscreen
only a 2 year difference between those pic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
brb ordering sunscreen retin a and fin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, fogdart, .👽. and 8 others
Today I bought fin. there are 98 pills and it cost me 108€. So every month 30€ for fin. But for the sake of my hair, I will afford it. Tomorrow I will start with fin 1mg a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, ChristianChad, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Lean-pilled again

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Prettyboy and CursedOne
shits doesnt load tf

Today I bought fin. there are 98 pills and it cost me 108€. So every month 30€ for fin. But for the sake of my hair, I will afford it. Tomorrow I will start with fin 1mg a day.
You can get em cheaper than that. 5mg pills and cutting them up also works.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, LooksmaxxHopeful and Heguldus
It was officially prescribed.
Where are you from? I avoided getting an official prescription because it was too expensive.

Bought em from alldaychemist way cheaper. I only take 3 pills per week aswell.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Heguldus
I got my fin from a Teledoc but my mom took it away from me because she read about the horror stories :bluepill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
over for chadcels

Where are you from? I avoided getting an official prescription because it was too expensive.

High IQ

in germany, how much do you pay for how many pills?

You can do 1mg eod or 2-3 times a week and you can buy proscar 5mg and cut it in 4, for cheaper finasteride.

If you are on a budget, taking 0.5mg/day is about as 90% as effective as 1mg/day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Germania and 1 other person
Finally you did it, we all gonna make it. You can take 0,5mg a day, it's the same.

another case , fking brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
Anyone here is on the minoxidil plus finasteride combo? Where can i buy trustworthy ones for cheap?

Crazy stuff and why there are few Chads after about 35. That one guy shows they can hide a messed up looking nose on a guy just like they do with females.