nuclear blackpill looksmax is not ready to accept yet

check votes greycel
Your sample size is too small, they both are good looking.I agree with you that phenotype matters over bones cause an asian male with mogger bones wont beat a white dude with average bones.

Your sample size is too small, they both are good looking.I agree with you that phenotype matters over bones cause an asian male with mogger bones wont beat a white dude with average bones.
I request tinder experiments to be done in order to confirm if the above is true or not.

This is very true. My phenotype is my biggest failo of all. Everyone on this forum keeps telling me that my nose, my eyes or my mandible angle are the problem when in reality, as someone on this forum has made me realize, I have the exact same facial features as the guy in my avi (Tom Welling in his prime), and he is an 8/10 at least while I am a 6/10 at most, no matter what I do to looksmax, I will never look that good, even with surgeries.

So some forms of looksmaxxing are really just cope because even if you have the same features as Chad, it doesn't mean that you will be Chad. Even if you give hunter eyes, a nice nose and a better jawline to an ugly phenotype, it doesn't mean that they will become better looking because the phenotype can't be changed.

People here talk shit about ethnics or black people but there are tons of those guys who have better phenotypes than white people. So, since you can't change your phenotype, I guess the most powerful forms of looksmaxxing are: bimaxxing, gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, and beardmaxxing. If you don't have huge facial deformities, it's not worth it to do expensive plastic surgeries. I have seen that even the popular actors have normal noses and normal eyes, very few guys have hunter eyes.
Lol, you literally have blue eyes and dark hair and you're saying you have different phenotype from Tom Welling? You look good but your facial features aren't similar imo

Interesting post, but there are a few issues with your thesis:

1. The sample size isn't big enough. If you are looking to determine what modern women (ages 18-30 let's say) respond to, you need to survey around 400 individuals (based on a 1.5 billion population size).

2. You surveyed a different number of people for individuals A and B. This renders your conclusion meaningless.

3. I ran the numbers, and your margin of error is at least 25% (an overwhelming size in data analysis).

4. We don't know where you surveyed these individuals. You mentioned a 'server', but how can we know this reflects general trends?

You're making claims far too confidently, given that you have conducted incomplete research.

Thank you for provoking a contested discussion, though. Best wishes to you.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Interesting post, but there are a few issues with your thesis:

1. The sample size isn't big enough. If you are looking to determine what modern women (ages 18-30 let's say) respond to, you need to survey around 400 individuals (based on a 1.5 billion population size).

2. You surveyed a different number of people for individuals A and B. This renders your conclusion meaningless.

3. I ran the numbers, and your margin of error is at least 25% (an overwhelming size in data analysis).

4. We don't know where you surveyed these individuals. You mentioned a 'server', but how can we know this reflects general trends?

You're making claims far too confidently, given that you have conducted incomplete research.

Thank you for provoking a contested discussion, though. Best wishes to you.
nice but it was a theory that needs to be confirmed by experiments hence
"I request tinder experiments to be done in order to confirm if the above is true or not."

1 smash difference, the "pass" means nothing.