Nuclear red pill from a woman

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
in her long post one of the things she mentions is that if your wife/girlfriend is upset with you for no real reason and as a result you try to improve it won't change anything, some guy corrects her and says if a guy does this it will make things much worse "male compliance inspires female contempt", she agrees with him and says it might make her feel pity or disgusted

Screenshot 113

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 16530 and 4 others
Yes, this is very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 14984
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, alriodai, Gaia262 and 2 others
Boil the rice pay the price. Good to know your son will soon be joining you on this website.
Who are you lol? Some loser? My son will make people like you seethe.

Who are you lol? Some loser? My son will make people like you seethe.
I look far better than you or your son will ever look you brain dead dumpster diving clown. Keep banging gooks because you can't get attractive women of your own race. Look at my rate me thread if you don't believe me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14984 and 4 others
I look far better than you or your son will ever look you brain dead dumpster diving clown. Keep banging gooks because you can't get attractive women of your own race. Look at my rate me thread if you don't believe me.
Yeah, you must be retarded though. A good looking dude who can't get what he wants from women because he's too much of a beta pussy. Otherwise you wouldn't be on here talkin all that mess to little ole me. A nice guy in real life, but a an uninhibited bad boy on the internet. I'll bet you wear fedoras in real life just like your avi, lol.

Yeah, you look wholeseome in the worst way possible. The eyes are the window to the soul and you're obviously an inhibited nice boy who could only ever manage to get friendzoned. Probably gotta get liquored up to even talk to girls without stuttering. On here talking about how you mog a 5 month old. What a loser. How old are you, lol?

My boy will put you to shame when it comes to dealing with women, regardless of how he ends up looking. He'll have a man to raise him. Something you obviously lacked growing up.

F*ck what autusts think of you on an obscure forum. Let's see you post a picture of yourself with a bad b*tch instead of your momma.

Yeah, you look wholeseome in the worst way possible. The eyes are the window to the soul and you're obviously an inhibited nice boy who could only ever manage to get friendzoned. Probably gotta get liquored up to even talk to girls without stuttering. On here talking about how you mog a 5 month old. What a loser. How old are you, lol?

My boy will put you to shame when it comes to dealing with women, regardless of how he ends up looking. He'll have a man to raise him. Something you obviously lacked growing up.

F*ck what autusts think of you on an obscure forum. Let's see you post a picture of yourself with a bad b*tch instead of your momma.

You shouldn't of uploaded pictures of your child on here that was a low IQ move, I suggest you get the mods to delete that post you made.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14984 and john2
You shouldn't of uploaded pictures of your child on here that was a low IQ move, I suggest you get the mods to delete that post you made.
Why not? What ramifications could there possibly be?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
His son will forever hate him for it if he ever finds out. Jamesothy needs to remove his son's pics imo as well.

It's not even just for the sake of privacy. It is about how Jamesothy's son's respect and image has already crashed simply because his father posted his infanthood pics over here and then a bunch of autists made fun of his appearance and race. It is truly depressing and I would probably cry about it out loud if I found out that people on the internet made fun of me for any reason right from the moment I was born.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gaia262
Seriously? What's he gonna get doxed and fired from his job? Or will someone recognze him from my posts in 20 years and cancel him?

I don't really care if losers on this site talk sh*t about him. Their opinion has no value to me besides entertainment.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
His son will forever hate him for it if he ever finds out. Jamesothy needs to remove his son's pics imo as well.

It's not even just for the sake of privacy. It is about how Jamesothy's son's respect and image has already crashed simply because his father posted his infanthood pics over here and then a bunch of autists made fun of his appearance and race. It is truly depressing and I would probably cry about it out loud if I found out that people on the internet made fun of me for any reason right from the moment I was born.
Dude, you got to be joking. This is satire right?

Dude, you got to be joking. This is satire right?
Oh man...

I am not joking.

This is not satire.

I am 100% serious.

Your son will curse you for this badly if he ever finds out. Get his pics deleted, you've firstly destroyed his privacy and secondly, you have got him humiliated publicly. C'mon Jamesothy, be an empathetic father. Step into your son's shoes and try to understand how he will feel in a few years once he's grown up and one of his school-mates randomly shows him his pics and the attached mockery on this old incel forum.

Oh man...

I am not joking.

This is not satire.

I am 100% serious.

Your son will curse you for this badly if he ever finds out. Get his pics deleted, you've firstly destroyed his privacy and secondly, you have got him humiliated publicly. C'mon Jamesothy, be an empathetic father. Step into your son's shoes and try to understand how he will feel in a few years once he's grown up and one of his school-mates randomly shows him his pics and the attached mockery on this old incel forum.
You can only be humiliated if you care what people say. I'm fixin to raise a man. He's not gonna care a whit. All the people who haven't nice things to say about him on here come from no position of any kind of authority whatsoever. They're just random losers in cyberspace. Did Howard Stern cry when a bunch of Bronies attacked him online? Did Jesus feel humiliated when the Pharisees tried saying that he was of the devil?

Also, how would anybody even be able to recognize him at 14 years old or whatever after randomly stumbling across photos of him on the internet that were taken when he was an infant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back