Nuke the fuck out of facial hair

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I didn’t have problem shaving but I realised ingrown hairs are the most subhuman shit to exist. They can make your acne look 100x worse. Fuck this scam ,

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, RAMU KAKA, atlantean and 10 others
I have an ingrown hair. It’s been there for years. I don’t know how to get it out but I always feel a steady bump. It sucks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
I have the same issue, there's gotta be some sort of exfoliant or aftershave for it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have the same issue, there's gotta be some sort of exfoliant or aftershave for it
I was thinking of cutting my skin open but that’s gonna leave a scar.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and Deprived
I was thinking of cutting my skin open but that’s gonna leave a scar.
I had an small ingrown hair on my chest for a literal decade which I recently popped. It legit smelled bad from all the pus that was stored in it. Not my finest moment

• Woah
I had an small ingrown hair on my chest for a literal decade which I recently popped. It legit smelled bad from all the pus that was stored in it. Not my finest moment
At least you got it out. Mine is on my cheek but I have no idea how to go about it. It feels bumpy everytime I run my finger across it.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
At least you got it out. Mine is on my cheek but I have no idea how to go about it. It feels bumpy everytime I run my finger across it.
honestly i'd pay the shekels and get a professional to do it. I don't think I've ever not regretted trying to pop a pimple on my face

• +1
honestly i'd pay the shekels and get a professional to do it. I don't think I've ever not regretted trying to pop a pimple on my face
It’s not a pimple, it’s within my skin. In the inside. And I have OCD, I don’t like being touched or having instruments used on me that were used on others. No matter how much they disinfect it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deprived

Plucking and waxing is your friend.

no plucking and waxing do you Do It Yourself or go to a med spa/clinic?
I'm doing it DIY. I waxed my beard before but it was super painful. I'm currently plucking out all the hairs on my beard day after day to weaken the hairs, then I will start waxing again. Not necessary to pay for professional facial waxing.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I didn’t have problem shaving but I realised ingrown hairs are the most subhuman shit to exist. They can make your acne look 100x worse. Fuck this scam ,
Just use clippers instead bhai, I know it's not a clean shave but better than ingrown hairs. I have the same problem but my facial hair has to grow back literally when I wake up the next morning. Wishing you the best of luck tho

What did it smell like?

Just use clippers instead bhai, I know it's not a clean shave but better than ingrown hairs. I have the same problem but my facial hair has to grow back literally when I wake up the next morning. Wishing you the best of luck tho
wat is a clipper

I'm doing it DIY. I waxed my beard before but it was super painful. I'm currently plucking out all the hairs on my beard day after day to weaken the hairs, then I will start waxing again. Not necessary to pay for professional facial waxing.
will u get IPL?

It depends, those have good facial hairs may not want to do that

• JFL
but facial hair looks like death brooo trim wont do it for me sadly , mayb i get that cut throat razor

I think using tretinoin helps this a lot because it increases skin cell turnover so hairs don’t get trapped, it’s literally the same reason it works for acne

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and BrahminBoss
bhai drop your hair routine you went from straight to curly or im gonna ask the tamil government to close all your dosa stalls

I think using tretinoin helps this a lot because it increases skin cell turnover so hairs don’t get trapped, it’s literally the same reason it works for acne
also gylcolic /azelaic acid?

but facial hair looks like death brooo trim wont do it for me sadly , mayb i get that cut throat razor
It's the same for me since I keep a goatee, it's just uncomfortable not being clean shaven everywhere else on my face. There's another thing I heard about but it's expensive, it's like a better razor but I'm not sure. It's a green color, does anyone know what it is?

bhai drop your hair routine you went from straight to curly or im gonna ask the tamil government to close all your dosa stalls
Progesterone oral increased curls i think, leave in conditioners can also slightly improve texture

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Brutal, ingrown hair smell might be one of the worst smells ever
yes it was quite a traumatic experience ngl

• +1
Reactions: yen
also gylcolic /azelaic acid?
You don’t need more exfoliants if you’re using tret imo it will probably over exfoliate if you use it daily even.

Hyalauronic acid is good to keep new skin cells hydrated and healthy

• +1
You don’t need more exfoliants if you’re using tret imo it will probably over exfoliate if you use it daily even
isnt glycolic great for penetrating deeeper tho cos tret can increase skin turnover but the dead skin can clog the pores, glycolic can help w that

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
isnt glycolic great for penetrating deeeper tho cos tret can increase skin turnover but the dead skin can clog the pores, glycolic can help w that
That Makes sense. I just use a clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide gel and tretinoin and my skin has never been better for the past year

• +1
Beard and bald moggs broo:feelshah:

That Makes sense. I just use a clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide gel and tretinoin and my skin has never been better for the past year
clindamycin does the same job as benzoyl right? is clindamycin any effective for ingrown hairs/ pustules i thought it only worked for hormonal acne not normal bacterial

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and iam good boy
clindamycin does the same job as benzoyl right? is clindamycin any effective for ingrown hairs/ pustules i thought it only worked for hormonal acne not normal bacterial
Yes it does they are both antibacterial.

I doubt it does anything for ingrown hairs

• +1
will u get IPL?
Probably in the future, but you need to commit to it in order to see results over a longer period of time and you can't wax/pluck while getting the laser. I need instant results so I'm waxing/plucking to remove my beard.

im gonna get ipl machine thingy at home

the small one

Villan booooooty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and BrahminBoss
I have an ingrown hair. It’s been there for years. I don’t know how to get it out but I always feel a steady bump. It sucks.
Go to a doctor, it will be fixed within minutes

• +1
I shave and use tret everyday and never get ingrown hairs

> always use a soft washgel before shaving
> shower warm before too
> use shaving cream and a good razor
> apply „after sun“ (strong moisturizer) for skin not to dry out and recover