Number of 'lonely, single' men is on the rise as women with higher dating standards look for partners who are are 'emotionally available'

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

Number of 'lonely, single' men is on the rise as women with higher dating standards look for partners who are are 'emotionally available, good communicators, and share similar values', says psychologist

- Men said to be lonelier than ever as they struggle to meet standards of women
- American psychologist Greg Matos said that men need to 'address a skills deficit'

- He claimed he's found that modern men's biggest problem is communication

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 17829, Paroxysm and 5 others
American psychologist Greg Matos wrote in a recent Psychology Today article that the current state of young and middle-aged men's love lives shows they need to 'address a skills deficit'.
Everything you need to know about this story is that Psychology Today subscribers are roughly 80% female, 10% gay male, 10% straight male. He is just preaching to the choir. Women love having their world view validated by "authoritative sources"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Paroxysm, Lmao and 8 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, Lawton88, Deleted member 16944 and 3 others
evolution theory

Fuark it’s over for skillcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, subhuman to mtn and apocalypse
Inceldom is mainstream, i told you niggers im not the only one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lawton88
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ifyouwannabemylover
What the fuck is emotionally available

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 17829, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others

they basically mean that the select guys they go for are flakey/inconsistent, yeah no fckn shit I would be too if I had options

Probably that they're expressive / not emotionally stifled.

Women do find that attractive (as well as being NT and extroverted) because it signals good health.

oftentimes this is why women cheat soo much btw, because they aren't able to get everything they want from one guy so they go searching for the big dick,the big bank account,the tall/handsome guy in other men besides their bf/husband because its extremely rare to find all of those traits concentrated into one single guy.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
No woman has ever cared about emotional availability. I honestly can't think of anything less important.

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead and cvzvvc
No woman has ever cared about emotional availability. I honestly can't think of anything less important.
In hookup culture it actively works against you. To any doubters, go open up to a FWB about your feelings and see where that gets you lol

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, APJ and MoggerGaston
In hookup culture it actively works against you. To any doubters, go open up to a FWB about your feelings and see where that gets you lol
This is why I can't ever be in a honest LTR.

I will get a gf, but I will basically treat her like a fwb+. I know I can't ever be honest/open with a girl so I can never take relationships entirely seriously.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
I don't get why people cant just admit women now have ridiculous expectations.
There's your answer:

IMG 46764

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398