Numbers game is a fucking cope

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
By playing the numbers game you arent competing for stacy or the love of your incel life, you are literally competing to fuck your looksmatch lmao

lets look at literally the first data i found on reddit
M7pypblo6hd61

Out of fucking 6700 right swipes he only got 7 dates

out of that 7 dates he only did something w 3 of them

so out of 6000! women he liked only 3 of them considered him worthy enough.

you really think any non autistic male would function properly after witnessing this tsunami tier blackpill? fuck no their confidence would plummet, and they would start watching pegging and other cuck male activites to cope w the fact that they werent worthy.

what about the time? 231 chats? 18,000 swipes, worrying about if she gonna text u back or no, muh what to say to sound alpha:soy::feelswah:
cortisol fucking your norwood to oblivion.

but atleast you fucked a girl who still has sperm in her :feelswah:

playing the numbers game is for jestermaxxing simp clowns, its bluepilled as fuck.

it will leave you a hormoneless cuck hanging in the trees of californian sand desert
Images 23

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, Mewton, DivineBeing and 12 others
its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, Deleted member 14160 and goat2x
incel stats.

nigga is on tinder for 177 days and had 7 dates only?? must be sub4 psl. even i did better and im subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, DivineBeing, subhuman incel and 7 others
i don't know why people who are more aware of looks than anyone on the planet decide to take on the Strat that requires you to be the best looking. it is so fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, datboijj and goat2x

that's actually so rediculously fucked ngl

but it's a redditor ngl, how do you know he isn't just some oldcel overweight rat jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and .👽.
that's actually so rediculously fucked ngl

but it's a redditor ngl, how do you know he isn't just some oldcel overweight rat jfl
Well i actually discovered another one the guy had 2,500 right swipes got 10 dates and the comments were all that he must be good looking cuz the conversion rates were high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14160 and oatmeal
Chad stats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing, Solidcoin and 3 others
also why would u assume that a guy from a literal fucking incel forum mogs the average

@oatmeal i was even generous for picking out a random stat 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, JFL and oatmeal
Link the Reddit post @goat2x i want to read the normie responses to this data

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
incel stats.

nigga is on tinder for 177 days and had 7 dates only?? must be sub4 psl. even i did better and im subhuman
how many slays off tinder?

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
Average .org user gets 1 match after 4 days then ropes
2677889 Screenshot 20220104 160636 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Mewton, Toth's thot and 8 others
Well i actually discovered another one the guy had 2,500 right swipes got 10 dates and the comments were all that he must be good looking cuz the conversion rates were high
It’s so fuckin over bro 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• So Sad
Reactions: JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, goat2x and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, goat2x and 2 others
By playing the numbers game you arent competing for stacy or the love of your incel life, you are literally competing to fuck your looksmatch lmao

lets look at literally the first data i found on reddit
View attachment 1502111

so out of 6000! women he liked only 3 of them considered him worthy enough.

you really think any non autistic male would function properly after witnessing this tsunami tier blackpill? fuck no their confidence would plummet, and they would start watching pegging and other cuck male activites to cope w the fact that they werent worthy.

what about the time? 231 chats? 18,000 swipes, worrying about if she gonna text u back or no, muh what to say to sound alpha:soy::feelswah:
cortisol fucking your norwood to oblivion.

but atleast you fucked a girl who still has sperm in her :feelswah:

playing the numbers game is for jestermaxxing simp clowns, its bluepilled as fuck.

it will leave you a hormoneless cuck hanging in the trees of californian sand desert
View attachment 1502122
Bro out of less than 250 matches he got 7 dates. I would struggle to get 1

• +1
thanks for thinking i can get slays😊
I didnt think that

i just thought you are not retarded enough to brag about more matches when you got no slays off tinder :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14160 and .👽.
add in the fact that the female that swiped on him was prob just spam swiping so they can filter out males once the males message them

• +1
So he had 231 chats but could only convert 7 to dates. So he had to chat to 33 women for each date he was able to set up.

That doesn't prove anything except he's shit at chatting to women on apps.

There is a skill to it - knowing what to say and when to say it, not pushing too hard but not being too soft at the same time. Most men are terrible at it. I can consistently convert 1/10 matches (on an app like Hinge) to dates, possibly more.

Also OP I hate to break it to you but life is a numbers game. Unless you're giga-chad the vast majority of women in the world will not find you attractive. It's just the way it is. Either deal with it, go MGTOW, or off yourself if you can't cope with that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
So he had 231 chats but could only convert 7 to dates. So he had to chat to 33 women for each date he was able to set up.

There is a skill to it - knowing what to say and when to say it, not pushing too hard but not being too soft at the same time. Most men are terrible at it. I can consistently convert 1/10 matches (on an app like Hinge) to dates, possibly more.

Also OP I hate to break it to you but life is a numbers game. Unless you're giga-chad the vast majority of women in the world will not find you attractive. It's just the way it is. Either deal with it, go MGTOW, or off yourself if you can't cope with that.
lmao yea pretty sure he is shit at "chatting" women on dating apps im also pretty sure he hasnt registered to the newest pua convenction the immigrant 3psls hold.lol

when a girl looks at your profile she ALREADY decided whether she is interested or not. unless you arent texting literal autistic shit it doesnt really matter (remember when people used to send nazi and pedo texts to girls but they still give their number, lol) this is literally blackpill 101-
Actually the recent world is numbers game especially the online space.You really think he would have a 6700:11 rate in a club setting? what about 20 yrs ago?

you can go mgtow or have surgeries all im saying that as a below average-average male its fucking retarded to go on there. you are literally just one of the millions of burden.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

LITERALLY, right below the picture i posted
similar numbers.
4lvf7lrb4ie31

i think you just solved the redpillmatrix , start selling your courses online🤣

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JFL