Nutria rejected my account

Resonant

Resonant

‎
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
1,505
Reputation
1,806
Jfl at the rejection

But should i try again?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cursedbybones, xan, Throw_Away and 4 others
Jfl at the rejection
How do you even get rejected from a space that allows chicks to join their ranks? It can't be that hard to get accepted if they allow all types of people on there.

But idk, I've never used the forum, but you can ask @xan it's his forum, so he could help you probably.
But should i try again?
I guess, bro…
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xan, I need a new face, Dydargas_ and 1 other person
How do you even get rejected from a space that allows chicks to join their ranks? It can't be that hard to get accepted if they allow all types of people on there.

But idk, I've never used the forum, but you can ask @xan it's his forum, so he could help you probably.

I guess, bro…
Yeah that pisses me off
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Blasian-K
what tf is nutria?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and Resonant
Niggas getting rejected on nutria nowadays
Didn't even knew it was a rare thing, I'm just unlucky ash I assume. Also tried creating an org account on 2024 but it was rejected, in 2025 when it got mainstream I tried again and only in this year did this shi worked
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Blasian-K, xan and 1 other person
Yes I believe so
Check again, my apologies!

How do you even get rejected from a space that allows chicks to join their ranks? It can't be that hard to get accepted if they allow all types of people on there.

But idk, I've never used the forum, but you can ask @xan it's his forum, so he could help you probably.

I guess, bro…
Thank you my friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Blasian-K
What are the others
I meant in general there are plenty of online forums.

However, in this space there are many other forums, such as .is, .com, .Neets|Schaduw.net, and many others…

I don't use any other forums, though, so don't ask me how they operate.
Niggas getting rejected on nutria nowadays
Lol

Maybe he just wrote in straight Ebonics sludge in his acceptance letter or something.

But besides the point, throw away, throw away, throw away!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Throw_Away

Similar threads

Joeseminate
Replies
19
Views
95
Idontknowlol
Idontknowlol
77taku
Replies
0
Views
31
77taku
77taku
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
103
bimatoprostal
bimatoprostal
watdafundip
Replies
3
Views
49
Scandi.
Scandi.
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
0
Views
25
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top