Nutrition and Stress shape the brain volume and processing power of the brain

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
some more neuroscience and physiology but if you havent known it already eating an unhealthy diet and stress paired with lack of exercise can lead to shrinkage of hippocampal brain volume and ability for the brain to function metabolically efficiently

I suggest take a regular multivitamin + exercise + reduce stress + diet

Stress Can Shrink Your Brain - Healthline

Im sure everybody knows this but someones gotta say it, plus most of you guys are eating too much sugar anyway so it can help you if you stop eating fast food everyday and eat natural foods that our ancestors ate would probably be healthiest diet to go on

Last edited:
"By consuming calorie-dense animal products like red meat, organ meat, bone marrow, and healthy fats, our ancestors, Homo erectus, were able to take extra energy from their environment and help fuel their energetically expensive brains."

this is the blackpill on nutrition and that is that what your told by doctors is mainly wrong, red meats, fats, protein is good for you and carbs, sugar, fruits and vegetables are not good for you

The chronic stress of trying to “mew” for 3 years probably made me a complete retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, Rt-Rust1, thereallegend and 1 other person
some more neuroscience and physiology but if you havent known it already eating an unhealthy diet and stress paired with lack of exercise can lead to shrinkage of hippocampal brain volume and ability for the brain to function metabolically efficiently

I suggest take a regular multivitamin + exercise + reduce stress + diet

Stress Can Shrink Your Brain - Healthline

Im sure everybody knows this but someones gotta say it, plus most of you guys are eating too much sugar anyway so it can help you if you stop eating fast food everyday and eat natural foods that our ancestors ate would probably be healthiest diet to go on

No one likes natural food and diet its bland and shit and im hungry all the time

No one likes natural food and diet its bland and shit and im hungry all the time
im just here to give you guys information. its up to you if you want to exercise or go on that diet but that diet does work

im just here to give you guys information. its up to you if you want to exercise or go on that diet but that diet does work
give me one diet where i wont have psychotic rage tantrums cause of hunger

give me one diet where i wont have psychotic rage tantrums cause of hunger
if you dont have the willpower to go on that diet then just do interment fasting instead and exercise

if you dont have the willpower to go on that diet then just do interment fasting instead and exercise
like i usually do ok

insane how you diagnosed me:feelswhat:

like i usually do ok

insane how you diagnosed me:feelswhat:
as long as you go in and out of ketosis by either diet or fasting

I avoid socializing to reduce cortisol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xXxLowValue_Rage_31, Rt-Rust1, DatNibba11 and 1 other person