Nutrition is really easy, it really is.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
Just eat meat, there is a reason it is high in proteins and nutrients than most other food gram for gram. Go plug in any vegetable on Cronometer and compare the nutritional facts, it's laughable.

Animal based diet mogs, eat nutritiously for good help. When in doubt, eat more meat, milk, eggs and dairy, you really can't go wrong.

Raw meat is good too, more water soluble nutrients. If you cook, it loses a lot of the water. Amino acids like L-Carnitine can also be reduced by up to 50 percent ( L carnitine good for androgen receptors )

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Gargantuan, wsada and 10 others
Don't bother arguing with me

Jose mourinho ssh

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Gargantuan, Chadeep and 1 other person
the meat master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wsada, BeanletMogger and 3 others
yeah I always eat mcdonald

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 3 others
yeah I always eat mcdonald
Better than rice and soup, eaten in many Asian countries

Remember that traditional diet doesn't always = healthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Chadeep and perpetuallytired
My raw milk, unheated honey and royal jelly arrived this week. Super happy to be alive. I'm currently looking for a titty milk source tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 1 other person
My raw milk, unheated honey and royal jelly arrived this week. Super happy to be alive.
Mirin, I have source for real honey from local farm and good beef. Never found royal jelly though :hnghn:

I live in Asia too brutal. These things are so expensive and everyone thinks eating healthy is rice and vegetables :lul:

Thank god my family raised me to eat like a king and not a Chinese peasant

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
"nutrition is really easy"

proceeds to give the most retarded take ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Aero and 4 others
Mirin, I have source for real honey from local farm and good beef. Never found royal jelly though :hnghn:

I live in Asia too brutal. These things are so expensive and everyone thinks eating healthy is rice and vegetables :lul:

I'm looking for a source for human breast milk... like a midwife or somthing

And looking for a fisherman to get me wild caught fresh never frozen raw seafood.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Just eat meat, there is a reason it is high in proteins and nutrients than most other food gram for gram. Go plug in any vegetable on Cronometer and compare the nutritional facts, it's laughable.

Animal based diet mogs, eat nutritiously for good help. When in doubt, eat more meat, milk, eggs and dairy, you really can't go wrong.

Raw meat is good too, more water soluble nutrients. If you cook, it loses a lot of the water. Amino acids like L-Carnitine can also be reduced by up to 50 percent ( L carnitine good for androgen receptors )
You need vitamin k though.

So include leafy greens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I'm looking for a source for human breast milk... like a midwife or somthing

And looking for a fisherman to get me wild caught fresh never frozen raw seafood.
Why not frozen?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it's all about having the money to have several good quality masculine feasts everyday. eating a lot of food is necessary to be a man

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bowel cancer
Yes countries that eat meat have been found to have 2.5 times more likely of getting colon cancer as well

I am a medical student, I learnt about this and presented on it for one of my midterms.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek and Swarthy Knight
Yes countries that eat meat have been found to have 2.5 times more likely of getting colon cancer as well

I am a medical student, I learnt about this and presented on it for one of my midterms.
Username checks out

• Hmm...

Its only 30 procent of healing do full diet and protocol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Aren't Dalits Hindus.. therefore Vegetarians?
My name is a meme lol

Also no, Hindus aren't vegetarian. I'm a Dravidian living in Malaysia, we eat alot of meat and milk. My ancestors were a Hunter-Gatherer group.

I also live in Asia, how u got raw honey?? I usually just buy the honeycomb and eat that with yogurt and some fruit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I also live in Asia, how u got raw honey?? I usually just buy the honeycomb and eat that with yogurt and some fruit
SEA. In Malaysia.

Either I go to Cameron Highlands to buy straight from farmers, many bee keepers there or by locally in my area from other bee keepers which is cheaper. Usually less than 10USD for a jar.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Maybe for skin health and nothing more, don't tell.me you believe this can affect your face :lul:

• +1
Maybe for skin health and nothing more, don't tell.me you believe this can affect your face :lul:
Impacts your development at an young age.

Eating meats like lamb shoulder etc. has already been shown to aid jaw development because of muscle contractions +pressure being put on bone stimulates growth throughout early development.

It is a prevalent theory as to why our ancient ancestors had good jaw development meanwhile most modern people have malloclusion of some sort or crowding teeth.

Its a mix of genes and diet. Proven.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and thereallegend
Whats a typical order look like for you at macdonlads ?
Double quarter pounder. 24 nuggets. Large coke and large fries. And a Big Mac if I’m starving

SEA. In Malaysia.

Either I go to Cameron Highlands to buy straight from farmers, many bee keepers there or by locally in my area from other bee keepers which is cheaper. Usually less than 10USD for a jar.
U Malay or Chinese?
I will be in KL end of September for work, let me know if u want to connect

• Woah
Double quarter pounder. 24 nuggets. Large coke and large fries. And a Big Mac if I’m starving
Damn that entire order came out to around $37 minus the discount, Would probably be cheaper in store but damn you really go all out with the goyslop huh? Thats equal to like a single entree at a fine dining sit down restaurant

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Alt Number 3 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
U Malay or Chinese?
I will be in KL end of September for work, let me know if u want to connect
25 percent chinese, 75 percent indian. My grandmother is Chinese :Comfy:

Also thanks bhai but I'm 17 and will be very busy during those times anyway. Thanks for the offer 🤙

Damn that entire order came out to around $37 minus the discount, Would probably be cheaper in store but damn you really go all out with the goyslop huh? Thats equal to like a single entree at a fine dining sit down restaurant
damn I’m a fatass

• JFL
25 percent chinese, 75 percent indian. My grandmother is Chinese :Comfy:

Also thanks bhai but I'm 17 and will be very busy during those times anyway. Thanks for the offer 🤙
Cool ur mixed like me.
How's ur dating life?

• So Sad
Cool ur mixed like me.
How's ur dating life?
Not good, I've had some Indian and one Chinese girl ask me out but ended up never dating

I have bad social anxiety but I'm working on exposure therapy rn

Remember that traditional diet doesn't always = healthy
definitely not for us currycels 😢
brutal 80% carb diets
100% if you're vegan hindu :feelskek:

• Hmm...
definitely not for us currycels 😢
brutal 80% carb diets
100% if you're vegan hindu :feelskek:
Not all currycels, my traditional diet is high protein

Hindus aren't vegan or vegetarian :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Not all currycels, my traditional diet is high protein

Hindus aren't vegan or vegetarian :ogre:
Hinduism has a wide variety of practices and beliefs that have changed over time.[12] Only some sects of Hindus observe vegetarianism,[13] an estimated 33% of all Hindus are vegetarians.[14][15]

also do you not eat roti bhai? :ogre:

• +1
Hinduism has a wide variety of practices and beliefs that have changed over time.[12] Only some sects of Hindus observe vegetarianism,[13] an estimated 33% of all Hindus are vegetarians.[14][15]

Yeah, you don't have to be a vegetarian or vegan, like my family :Comfy:

also do you not eat roti bhai? :ogre:
Not in my traditional diet, but you can still eat high protein diet with bread

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist